Author Topic: Ok. Last one ... I promise.  (Read 609 times)

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
Re: Ok. Last one ... I promise.
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2013, 05:12:26 PM »

Excuse me for going full nitpick mode, but the B-29 engines don't burn in AH and never did.
We only have fuel tank fires...

:bolt:

:lol
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2013, 07:34:40 AM »
177-A3 was produced in large numbers, the A5 wasn't and saw limited service compared to the earlier version. True the A5 fixed most the problems, but it also got fixed a little to LATE. Its bad enough our planes fly in perfect condition - even if we do get the 177-a3 its not going to have any problems what so ever even if you do fly on max power the entire flight.

If we need a perked bomber, the A3 will do just fine. Much as I would hate to see another Axis perk ride, fact is other Luftwaffe aircraft played a larger roll then the 177 - but if we are going to get it, its going to be perked.

JG 52

Offline HawkerMKII

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2013, 08:12:00 AM »
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 08:16:51 AM by HawkerMKII »
8th of November 1965, 173RD Airborne <S>

Offline Blinder

• Nickel Member
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2013, 11:04:47 AM »
177-A3 was produced in large numbers, the A5 wasn't and saw limited service compared to the earlier version. True the A5 fixed most the problems, but it also got fixed a little to LATE. Its bad enough our planes fly in perfect condition - even if we do get the 177-a3 its not going to have any problems what so ever even if you do fly on max power the entire flight.

If we need a perked bomber, the A3 will do just fine. Much as I would hate to see another Axis perk ride, fact is other Luftwaffe aircraft played a larger roll then the 177 - but if we are going to get it, its going to be perked.

I was just suggesting it because we have no Luftwaffe perked heavy in the game and the I thought maybe the Reich Junkies would appreciate the effort to advocate. Plus it just looks really cool.  :aok
Fighter pilots win glory .... Bomber pilots win wars.

17th Guards Air Assault Regiment (VVS) "Badenov's Red Raiders"