Author Topic: Early Man  (Read 5942 times)

Offline wpeters

• Silver Member
Early Man
« on: November 14, 2013, 10:25:08 AM »
I am a creationist and I believe that the world is about six thousand years old...      

My question is how primitive was early man?

I have some thoughts and Ideas but would like to see a debate on what you think and why...  

« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 10:59:34 AM by wpeters »
LtCondor
          The Damned
Fighter pilots are either high, or in the process of getting high.🙊
The difference between Dweebs and non dweebs... Dweebs have kills

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Early Man
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 10:33:29 AM »
Lets not go there. You KNOW this is a bad idea, so just don't do it.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2013, 10:38:41 AM »
I have socks older than that.

INcredible.

- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2013, 10:40:37 AM »
ever watch the knuckle-draggers work together in a horde???  Much the same 3000 years ago.

Next topic please.
Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.

Offline pembquist

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2013, 10:40:56 AM »
Nooooooooooooooo!
Pies not kicks.

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2013, 10:43:07 AM »
   I'm a Diest and believe the Angels/UFO's at the behest of God seeded this miracle planet with Human Hosts capable of supporting a soul that needs to grow to achieve a higher plane of existence. You have several lives to work on your soul and temptation is a test to see if you are evolved enough to move on. Many fail and repeat the trials of life many times self destructing never reaching the level they should. Many let evil and hate shroud what is truly important.

The universal gift from God is love.

I am not yet worthy. But won't stop trying.  :pray
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2013, 10:50:15 AM »
I am a monkey :banana:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline BreakingBad

• Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2013, 10:55:54 AM »
I am a creationist and I believe that the world is about three thousand years old...       

There is written record of man's existence spanning back about 5,000 years.  Even further if you count cave art.  How do you reconcile that against 3,000 years?

Offline wpeters

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2013, 11:00:16 AM »
There is written record of man's existence spanning back about 5,000 years.  Even further if you count cave art.  How do you reconcile that against 3,000 years?

Sorry that was a typo on my part.  You are correct
LtCondor
          The Damned
Fighter pilots are either high, or in the process of getting high.🙊
The difference between Dweebs and non dweebs... Dweebs have kills

Offline Nypsy

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2013, 11:01:10 AM »

Don't ask him questions that require any form of rational thinking.

Offline GScholz

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2013, 11:02:41 AM »
I'm an Odinist. I believe that first there was nothing. Then there was a world of fire and a world of ice. Then these two worlds collided and created everything. Then there was a cow... No wait, that would be retarded.
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Offline mthrockmor

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2013, 11:04:21 AM »
Interesting related information. There are over 3,000 languages spoken on earth today. Yet of those languages less than 100 have written word. Much of man's evolution/improvement comes through the sharing of ideas that is transported through written word. Cultures that do not have written word tend to be less empathetic. Thus speaketh Harvard anthropologist Rivkin. Really interesting discussion he raises.

The more knowledge, the better man, though sadly we have seen some pretty boneheaded ideas repeated over and over again over the past few hundred years.

Boo
No poor dumb bastard wins a war by dying for his country, he wins by making the other poor, dumb, bastard die for his.
George "Blood n Guts" Patton

Offline mthrockmor

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2013, 11:05:07 AM »
Scholz, you almost had me. Then you gave up on the cow. What is wrong with the cow? Sheesh!

boo
No poor dumb bastard wins a war by dying for his country, he wins by making the other poor, dumb, bastard die for his.
George "Blood n Guts" Patton

Offline pembquist

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2013, 11:14:51 AM »
Blasphemy! How dare you? The great mother space cow, progenitor of all, bastion of peace and kindness, instructor of good, she that we worship and obey, shall not be treated so by you, you viperous infidel. We shall avenge and burn your sons and daughters alive, choke on sulphorous fumes of their incandescence you developmentally disabled heathen.
Pies not kicks.

Offline smoe

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2013, 11:28:06 AM »
Man was created to ultimately INvent and build the P-51. This is the true meaning of life.