Author Topic: <S> To Ratio For His Help  (Read 388 times)

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
<S> To Ratio For His Help
« on: November 18, 2013, 03:33:02 PM »
Just a big shoutout to Ratio for taking the time to kick my butt in the DA a dozen times.   I didn't win a single fight but I learned a lot.   Was a little mad at the people who decided to gangbang our 1 v 1 however.   Not cool.   If we wanted a free for all we would have stayed in the MA.

Any way, thanks again, Ratio.  <S>
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
Re: <S> To Ratio For His Help
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 04:36:01 PM »
Next time go to the Training Arena.  There you will here the hits but no damage.  And no gang banging there.

Offline Big Rat

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 05:55:05 PM »
along with the above you get a lot more fights in, in a shorter amount of time as well.

:salute
BigRat
When you think the fight might be going bad, it already has.
Becoming one with the Hog, is to become one with Greatness, VF-17 XO & training officer BigRat

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2013, 09:27:33 AM »
Next time go to the Training Arena.  There you will here the hits but no damage.  And no gang banging there.

Well I started in the TA but there were only three players there.  Went back to the MA.  Got bored and asked on 200 if anyone wanted to duel.  Ratio said he would.  Major pwnage ensued, for which I am most appreciative.  It almost paid off in two 1 v 1 to-the-deck stall fights yesterday.  In the first engagement I eventually spun in having fought the guy for five minutes with only one elevator (he shot it off on the second or third pass).   I should have gone home after he extended.  :(  I lost a wing on the second duel after a few passes but managed to land safely after extending.   Lost both fights but did better than usual....

Is it going to do any good to hear the hits if they don't kill me?   What's the hoped for lesson?   Guess I figured being able to die was more helpful in learning.  

along with the above you get a lot more fights in, in a shorter amount of time as well.

:salute
BigRat

Are you the same as BigR or is that someone else?   I want to learn all the Pony and Hawg tricks.  I want to be in the small group of Fightstang pilots as opposed to the other group of Runstang pilots.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 09:31:22 AM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)