Author Topic: solution for hordeing  (Read 1825 times)

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
Re: solution for hordeing
« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2013, 12:25:00 PM »
Redbull never flew JG5 as Nyquil. He left before he was shading.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: December 08, 2013, 01:17:33 PM »
Here we go. Another bad-willing angry tard on the board. Well done Dolby, see what you have done with my squad of dreams.

And keep telling me that i have left because i was an elitist dyck.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 01:20:44 PM by Debrody »
AoM
City of ice

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: December 08, 2013, 02:01:20 PM »
This is what you told me Deb.

Idk. I just didnt felt comfortable with all the folks i dont even know.

And yes I have broken my rule about posting PMs, but you are like a dog with rabies; you wont stop biting down.

Deb to use your own words, you are a bad-willing and angry tard.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: December 08, 2013, 02:10:43 PM »
Here we go. Another bad-willing angry tard on the board. Well done Dolby, see what you have done with my squad of dreams.

And keep telling me that i have left because i was an elitist dyck.

Uhhh...... You are a just a bit, Debrody  :lol.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #64 on: December 08, 2013, 02:19:30 PM »
This is what you told me Deb.

And yes I have broken my rule about posting PMs, but you are like a dog with rabies; you wont stop biting down.

Deb to use your own words, you are a bad-willing and angry tard.
Me? Mmmkay. Thanks for the time you spent with me. I regret every second i was in your squad. Sorry. Have a nice day.
AoM
City of ice

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #65 on: December 08, 2013, 03:31:58 PM »
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: December 08, 2013, 03:42:48 PM »
Simply by reading these forums one can see how spirited the players in our community are and can potentially become. Tapping into this visa the frustration of denied gratification is how you keep players returning to a stalled base capture for hours on end. Pretty simple and it works. Negative motivation is cheaper and simpler than positive motivation. The emotional results are like drinking or drugs. But, you walk a fine line controlling the consequences because of how volatile people potential can become under stress before anyone realizes it.

It might be time to dial back the requirements to capturing bases a little and swing the pendulum in favor of the capture. It's obvious we have no lack of ability at defending by virtue of the community's current levels of internal infighting and antagonism towards each other. A hoard that works taking a field is one that doesn't stall out for hours each day over a single field. Our current evolution of hoards is large stagnant groups of players stabbing each other repetitiously in the back for hours on end. Then ongoing acrimonious, vial personal attacks in the forums blaming each other for the douchbaggery our current evolution of hoards has created because the steady state of game play is stalled base captures.

I seem to remember the utopian goal was to create combat opposed to avoidance. Unintended consequences don't care about utopian goals where human nature and passions reside.

We went through this a few years back when the defenders were being frustrated into similar acrimonious conduct in our forums. And our hoards were happily avoiding each other and rolling territory at will. Our hoards still avoid each other but, are stalled and acrimoniously frustrated along with those defending against them for hours on end doing very little but douchbaggery. So today to break the stalemate, bring a super mega hoard. I don't think we have enough guys for that anymore as the next hoard evolution.

If you want the ability for small groups to break off and do small group things with a reasonable chance of quick success. You will have to accept then that the hoard will roll territory as a consequence of easing back the capture requirements. Large frustrated groups of people can only exist together politely with each other for a limited shelf life. Then the frustrations become the driving force in their decisions illusory or real.   
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #67 on: December 08, 2013, 10:56:33 PM »
Me? Mmmkay. Thanks for the time you spent with me. I regret every second i was in your squad. Sorry. Have a nice day.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep