Author Topic: mary jane  (Read 5177 times)

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
Re: mary jane
« Reply #75 on: December 30, 2013, 12:02:56 PM »
You know how it is.  All dope heads are perfect individuals that just want to expand there horizons while they relax on down the highway.  It's not like anything bad ever comes of that, right?
I dont believe in this "war on drugs". To begin with you should never be at war against the people you are supposed to serve and protect. Another thing, and far more important, whenever you make a "war" you start fighting it with numbers. And then the entire thing becomes a BS numbers game. And its big money too. Getting caught with weed in your car will either make you lose the car or have to pay big $$ to get it back. And it goes on and on. Big numbers = big money.

I know we have to go against importers to this country but as far as im concerned, unless they are putting the public at risk, individual use should be between the citizen and their doctor.

When it comes to petty victimless crimes (especially ones conceived and perpetuated with lies), we free americans like the police to focus on more serious matters.  This being the mentality of many a civil officer.
The problem with that is with "pick and choose enforcement" eventually some officer is going to pick one you dont like.

And thru all this nobody mentions the fact that the real ones responsible are the knuckleheads all of you elected. To acknowledge that would mean to acknowledge that each of you hold some responsibility for a crap system. Of course its much easier to blame the ones in perma-press who are on the lowest rungs of power in the system.

LEO's have nothing better to do than pick of 2 types of people...Poor and Poor/Stupid...because anyone with enough money for a lawyer can get out of anything...its the American Dream
Actually, and you would know this if you knew anything about being the Police, the system is set up to get $$$ from the poor working schmucks who pay all the Bills and actually work for a living. You really think "Homie from the Hood" is going to pay his legal fees and his bills?  :rofl Ive caught them with 10G $ in their pockets and still the court gives them free representation because the money we confiscated and Homie doesnt have, nor never has, a legit job he has paid taxes with.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #76 on: December 30, 2013, 12:03:14 PM »
I think it's safe to say that Bodhi is a narc or Leo. Who else that plays AH is a Leo? I think it's something worth knowing.
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: December 30, 2013, 12:09:53 PM »
I think it's safe to say that Bodhi is a narc or Leo. Who else that plays AH is a Leo? I think it's something worth knowing.

Ive been one for 34 years and I couldnt give a damn what you smoke. Hell after I retire I might even join you.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #78 on: December 30, 2013, 12:40:43 PM »
Keep in mind the tobacco companies goal was addiction to increase sales  They were super successful.  Who thinks our pot growers will not do the the same thing?
Because of taxation I think the government makes more money from tobacco than the tobacco companies do. Thats why I think that legal pot is here to stay, because they're already talking about taxing it. Once those tax dollars start flowing the gubmit is going to take an interest in, if not encourage, the proliferation of pot use.
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #79 on: December 30, 2013, 12:43:40 PM »
Legal or not, your job gives you a piss test, you're still fired

It works.  :aok

Offline puller

• Gold Member
« Reply #80 on: December 30, 2013, 01:51:35 PM »
Lazy LEO's will have to find another way to pad their arrest numbers or actually start catching criminals.
:aok  Broken system

And thru all this nobody mentions the fact that the real ones responsible are the knuckleheads all of you elected. To acknowledge that would mean to acknowledge that each of you hold some responsibility for a crap system. Of course its much easier to blame the ones in perma-press who are on the lowest rungs of power in the system.
 Actually, and you would know this if you knew anything about being the Police, the system is set up to get $$$ from the poor working schmucks who pay all the Bills and actually work for a living. You really think "Homie from the Hood" is going to pay his legal fees and his bills?  :rofl Ive caught them with 10G $ in their pockets and still the court gives them free representation because the money we confiscated and Homie doesnt have, nor never has, a legit job he has paid taxes with.

:aok Broken system....and no Homie ain't gonna pay his bills or he wouldn't be slingin in the first place...it's crooks like that which bleed money from the judicial system...a legit job is something they know nothing about...its too easy to "work" the system to get free housing, food and such which I get to pay for  :mad:
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions."
CO   Anti-Horde

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #81 on: December 30, 2013, 02:01:51 PM »
anyone who believes pot is as bad as alcohol....or better yet....heroin.....

is a complete moron....

that is all.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #82 on: December 30, 2013, 02:07:40 PM »
well um...the federal government thinks pot is more addictive and dangerous than coke and meth.  :confused:

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #83 on: December 30, 2013, 02:08:23 PM »
anyone who believes pot is as bad as alcohol....or better yet....heroin.....

is a complete moron....

that is all.

+1

the most violent act a pothead will commit is steal his friends food and forgetting to tidy away the evidence
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #84 on: December 30, 2013, 02:10:27 PM »
that is because they are a bunch of morons who overlord a bunch of sheep :aok

+1

the most violent act a pothead will commit is steal his friends food and forgetting to tidy away the evidence

:lol

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #85 on: December 30, 2013, 02:19:39 PM »
I'm 39 years old and I have never tried the stuff. Strange, considering my diagnosis of Crohn's disease is one of the more popular medical uses of the stuff.

Simply put, the stigma attached to the stuff makes it less appealing to me. Not to mention I can also honestly tell my kids, "Don't do it, I didn't and I lead by example."
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
« Reply #86 on: December 30, 2013, 02:29:35 PM »
^^^^ Like Blueberry :aok

Offline puller

• Gold Member
« Reply #87 on: December 30, 2013, 02:56:23 PM »
We all know (or most know) why they say pot is a gateway drug...because when a kid (or someone who doesn't have any sense) goes to his "guys" house to get his weed his "guy" has some dope (meth, coke, heroin) and uses suggestive sale and BOOM...now pot is a gateway drug...because until the "guy" offered said pothead something else he had no desire to do any dope (yeah drugs are bad umkay, pot isn't anything like dope)....I'm speaking from pure experience here...I've seen it happen...If they were to legalize it, tax it, and control it a person wouldn't be subjected to the ills of the underground  :noid
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions."
CO   Anti-Horde

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #88 on: December 30, 2013, 03:29:13 PM »
Please cite some studies to back up your statements. 

Reality will tell you a few things:

1. Until the past few years, most departments did not have the funds (and many still don't) to field drug test suspects in minor traffic incidents.
2. Marijuana usage does impair cognitive function which is what controls driving.
3. Marijuana usage involving driver impairment is indeed a factor of impairment just like alcohol impairment.  Quantity and tolerance tends to rule.

It's very easy to build up a Marijuana tolerance. In almost every study this post has inspired me to read, long time marijuana users have almost always passed.

I can't tell you how many DUI checkpoints I've drove through while stoned, as long as your car doesn't reek of weed, you'll be fine.
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #89 on: December 30, 2013, 05:39:10 PM »
We all know (or most know) why they say pot is a gateway drug...because when a kid (or someone who doesn't have any sense) goes to his "guys" house to get his weed his "guy" has some dope (meth, coke, heroin) and uses suggestive sale and BOOM...now pot is a gateway drug...because until the "guy" offered said pothead something else he had no desire to do any dope (yeah drugs are bad umkay, pot isn't anything like dope)....I'm speaking from pure experience here...I've seen it happen...If they were to legalize it, tax it, and control it a person wouldn't be subjected to the ills of the underground  :noid

that is some funny crap right there  :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl.

semp

you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.