Author Topic: mary jane  (Read 5172 times)

Offline BluBerry

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Re: mary jane
« Reply #195 on: January 04, 2014, 01:06:39 PM »
Marijuana has never hurt anyone. If you're a cop, and you honestly believe someone when they tell you " I didn't know what i was doing" in the context of Marijuana, you need to smoke some weed and find out what's really going on. Marijuana cuts through all the BS, and gives you clarity if you use it to focus in on a specific issues with your life, or the world in general. That's why so many writers, and creative people smoke. A lot of dumb people use Marijuana, those people are going to be stupid with or without weed in the picture.  

Depends on the strain.

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #196 on: January 04, 2014, 01:55:08 PM »
Is it true that Swiss banks hold billions in drug money?

These drugs cost pennies to make?

Yes Zack this is true!  It would cost about 3 to 5 dollars per day per junkie! Compare that to the 300 to 600 on average it cost them on the street!

Take a close look at my avatar,at one time you could get the Sears,Robuck catalog out and order whatever you wanted,complete with the needles included.

Most dont know but asprin and heroin were discovered the same year by the same company.

I'm fortunate enough to live where they allow a Rx for weed,yes I have 1 to help with a severe cronic pain condition,I also take that evil narcotic morphine. I wish I didnt have to take the morphine but I cant function without it. Of course they tried everything under the sun before they gave me the narcotic,trust me there are much worse drugs than most narcotics. You wont have a problem with them if you take them for pain,if you choose to get stoned on them ,well all bets are off and good luck dealing with that!

Longterm study,I'm they guy they write about.... I've been used as a sort of poster boy on how "not" to get introuble taking pain meds.

Like I said we need to take the profit out of vices,we will never get rid of vices we can only choose how to deal with them and making criminals out of people hasnt been working all that well,atleast not for the past 70 or 80 years.

:salute

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #197 on: January 05, 2014, 01:10:26 AM »
Most of the morons who screwed up big while stoned on weed were already morons long before they took a toke.

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #198 on: January 05, 2014, 08:29:41 PM »
By that argument, those that don't use weed are on average smarter than the those that do?

I'm not making either argument, either for or against, but you can't throw out blanket statements like that.
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #199 on: January 06, 2014, 01:52:37 AM »
Smack heads are generally stupid :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline BluBerry

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #200 on: January 07, 2014, 02:03:20 AM »
Goodbye weed thread. I will miss you.  :cry

« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 02:15:21 AM by BluBerry »

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #201 on: January 07, 2014, 05:11:49 PM »
No dab life shirt? Wtf :)
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline BluBerry

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #202 on: January 07, 2014, 05:37:42 PM »
lol I was rocking the doctor who shirt that day.  :cheers:
That pic was taken the day the last matt smith episode aired.  :angel:

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #203 on: January 07, 2014, 05:49:18 PM »
I'm just now starting to see people do those dab stuff.  What's the difference between said dab and normal pot?

The Few

-Spek

Offline BluBerry

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #204 on: January 07, 2014, 06:16:22 PM »
If you've ever smoked dank then dabs are just a step up. It's a concentrate so obviously it's going to get you blazed real fast.

We call it wax in Seattle but it has many names, Dabs being the most well known.

If you have never smoked weed and you start by doing dabs, it will be like a girl for the first time.

Life changing. But like everything you will build a tolerance. Dabs are enjoyable because they last longer then smoking, you don't have to deal with the odor from the burning of weed either.

If you have access to high grade medical marijuana then your not really missing out on anything.

I eat weed brownies almost every day, my wife makes them.. even though she has never smoked pot! haha…
we use a product called Cannabutter and it's medical grade. The dab's hit about the same as the skunk brownies she can make.

If you've never seen it, here you go.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 06:31:44 PM by BluBerry »

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #205 on: January 07, 2014, 06:19:42 PM »
I saw you mentioned that you owned a dispensary. Must be pretty cool job. And the fact that I'm sure you meet a lot of nice people.  There's always some bad apples though..

The Few

-Spek

Offline BluBerry

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #206 on: January 07, 2014, 06:23:59 PM »
Here is our website.

www.herb-n-care.com

Only problem I've yet to have with the "bad apples" have been

(1) A homeless man sleeping at our door. He was chill and moved on, so he's off the bad apple list.
(2) some watermelon head through a brick at our window, but bricks won't break our windows. So he moves to the fail list.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 06:30:09 PM by BluBerry »

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #207 on: January 07, 2014, 07:58:04 PM »
Here is our website.

www.herb-n-care.com

Only problem I've yet to have with the "bad apples" have been

(1) A homeless man sleeping at our door. He was chill and moved on, so he's off the bad apple list.
(2) some watermelon head through a brick at our window, but bricks won't break our windows. So he moves to the fail list.

:rofl @ #2

and man I wish I lived closer :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

Offline BluBerry

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #208 on: January 07, 2014, 08:26:57 PM »
:rofl @ #2

and man I wish I lived closer :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

You gotta come visit sometime!  :cheers: :salute

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #209 on: January 07, 2014, 08:32:06 PM »
would love too....opposite side of the country..... me with 5 kids at home...probably not gonna happen anytime soon... :(

cool website :salute