Author Topic: Why can't we all just get along?  (Read 1687 times)

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
Why can't we all just get along?
« on: January 11, 2014, 12:40:55 PM »
Thoughts?  Ideas?  Comments?

I wish for world peace.   :P
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: Why can't we all just get along?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2014, 12:45:56 PM »
I thought you looked familiar!

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2014, 12:49:47 PM »
To many ego driven narcissists, play my wayers, and people who forget its a game.
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2014, 12:56:34 PM »
this video reminds me of all of those who learn one move or two then call everybody dweebs. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYpwAtnywTk

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2014, 07:21:04 AM »
Simple enough answer.

E  G  O  S

They are like Eggos....only minus a G....and they don't taste as good. 

Going by "Hoplite" now. :)

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2014, 07:59:06 AM »
Thoughts?  Ideas?  Comments?

I wish for world peace.   :P

Dork

:bolt:
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2014, 08:15:23 AM »
It's simple.  It's a choice to get along.

Wag more, bark less.

:salute
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Rogue9Volt

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2014, 08:28:51 AM »
Half the idiotic stuff on the board is people taking things way too seriously.  The way I deal with it is this:  if something offends me to the point of anger, I don't reply for 12-48 hours.

This also helps me not to engage others while having "feelings", not to mention less typos due to "hurry up and respond to this arse face!" Syndrome.

No one wins the internets.  Don't let others bother you.  Some folks just wear their arse hole above the shoulders.

<S>
InGame:  SW9volt

-Born To Lose, Live To Win-
Recruiting Officer,125th Spartan Warriors.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2014, 08:44:25 AM »
this video reminds me of all of those who learn one move or two then call everybody dweebs. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYpwAtnywTk

semp

I look forward to the day you learn one move or two.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2014, 08:45:28 AM »
I think it's because humans are actively looking for things to dislike and hate on. I really don't understand why but that's just how people are now. Rather than spending their time having fun, doing the things they like, and just letting others do and say and think whatever they want as well, people would rather spend their time on the internet intentionally looking for things that upset them and then wasting hours of their time fruitlessly arguing over it. We humans are very very strange like that. It kind of makes me sad as well because you're all just wasting your lives! You can do 1 of 2 things with your life: 1- Spend every second of every day doing activities you like, hanging out with people you like, and just overall having lots of fun, or 2- Spend every second of every day looking for things to get upset over, arguing at other people about how you don't like them or what they do, and just being in a bad mood forever. The key to number 1 is to accept the fact that everybody is different. We all have different ways of thinking, and find different things fun. If someone thinks a way, or does something that you don't like then simply ignore it and continue to think the ways and do the things that YOU find fun!

Remember, in the future when you're on your death bed are you going to be a person who looks back on their life and thinks "God, I wish I could go back and redo everything. There's so much I didn't do!" or are you going to be the person who thinks "I had so much fun in my life! I spent every day having fun and I can die happy."

:salute :cheers:

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2014, 09:05:17 AM »
I think it's because humans are actively looking for things to dislike and hate on. I really don't understand why but that's just how people are now. Rather than spending their time having fun, doing the things they like, and just letting others do and say and think whatever they want as well, people would rather spend their time on the internet intentionally looking for things that upset them and then wasting hours of their time fruitlessly arguing over it. We humans are very very strange like that. It kind of makes me sad as well because you're all just wasting your lives! You can do 1 of 2 things with your life: 1- Spend every second of every day doing activities you like, hanging out with people you like, and just overall having lots of fun, or 2- Spend every second of every day looking for things to get upset over, arguing at other people about how you don't like them or what they do, and just being in a bad mood forever. The key to number 1 is to accept the fact that everybody is different. We all have different ways of thinking, and find different things fun. If someone thinks a way, or does something that you don't like then simply ignore it and continue to think the ways and do the things that YOU find fun!

Remember, in the future when you're on your death bed are you going to be a person who looks back on their life and thinks "God, I wish I could go back and redo everything. There's so much I didn't do!" or are you going to be the person who thinks "I had so much fun in my life! I spent every day having fun and I can die happy."

:salute :cheers:

Excellently put, sir.  If only everyone had this attitude.

Now take off the 109 training wheels and quit hacking, you hackzor!!   :lol
Going by "Hoplite" now. :)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2014, 10:08:23 AM »
why bother learning anything.  i have killed you knowing absolutely nothing.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline --)SF----

• Copper Member
      • Musketeers Squadron
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2014, 10:09:41 AM »

:rofl :rofl

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2014, 10:11:07 AM »
meh...  :banana:
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2014, 11:03:40 AM »
Because some people are stupid and don't know it.  G.I. Joe said, "Knowing is half the battle", so you should fight half the battle for stupid people and let them know.   :old:
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-