Author Topic: The greatest King Tiger shot I have ever pulled off!!  (Read 528 times)

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
The greatest King Tiger shot I have ever pulled off!!
« on: February 06, 2014, 07:31:37 PM »
So out of boredom I decided to take a King Tiger to V85 spawn, sit in the open and just act as a distraction and kill things. 22 Kills later they have apparently had enough and a Tu2 shows up to bomb us. I end up being one of his victims but I get the last laugh as I respawn another King Tiger and head back to my spot. On the way there I throw a prayer shot out at the Tu2 and it connects!! Revenge is mine!!  :rofl

Here's the film of it as well. I found out today that GVers have some of the most fun vox chatter there is.  :)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6xxrvbuh8en0wrg/KT+kills+Tu2.ahf

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: The greatest King Tiger shot I have ever pulled off!!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2014, 11:39:10 AM »
Nice shot!

I found out today that GVers have some of the most fun vox chatter there is.  :)
Only when theyre not yelling at other guys to shot down their engines, or crying for a resupply.  :devil
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline ReVo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2014, 11:46:41 AM »
This may be only the third time in history that a Tiger II was spotted off the concrete! Wtg Latrobe!  :rofl
XO Jagdgeschwader 53 'Pik As'

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2014, 11:50:04 AM »
This may be only the third time in history that a Tiger II was spotted off the concrete! Wtg Latrobe!  :rofl

The other two was still on concrete. They were there so long, that the weeds grew so thick that the concrete dissapeared.
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com