Author Topic: ENY FLAW  (Read 3628 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Probation 9/1/2017
  • Nickel Member
Re: ENY FLAW
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2014, 02:32:53 PM »

I say we reduce the 12 hour rule to 1 hour so some of those Bish can switch to Rook and Knights to get rid of the ENY for all 3 sides, and then they can go back Bish later in the day when the numbers pick up again.
 :aok

" Army Of Wolves "

Offline Tracerfi

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2014, 04:57:14 PM »
  Id hardly call trying to lift off from a field that's capped, or flying a sector from a different field, only to run into 15+ superior planes "a fight".
Karma  :aok
You cannot beat savages by becoming one.

He who must not be named

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2014, 05:59:51 PM »
Karma  :aok

I seen how you did that.....  :aok

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline WEZEL

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2014, 06:54:56 PM »
25 ENY and complaining about being double teamed  :huh

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2014, 09:43:58 PM »
benefit with some time in high ENY planes. Look at it as a challenge. Flying a plane that you have to use skill in to get kills will make you a better fighter/player. If you look at it as a handicap then your just going to be frustrated.

Well stated.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2014, 11:08:28 PM »
    Really beginning to feel like we're beating a dead horse on this, Cause HTC refuses to listen !

This morning is a perfect example of how the ENY is hindering the game.  I logged in to see once again the Bishops had a 25 ENY.  the problem is, while we may have had more players online, and in flight.. We were once again being double teamed by the NIT /ROOKs. a quick glance at the map would prove, not a single base on the Nit / rook front flashing, And the Bish bases being horded by both sides, with only outdated, underpowered under armed planes for us to try and put up a meager defense.   Outnumbered and ENY handicapped  :bhead

I smell Death...DrDeath  :D
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline usvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2014, 11:12:20 PM »
190A5 is 25 too isn't it? Lot of plane for that price.  :D

Quoted for truth.
"Come with me and I will show you where the Iron Crosses grow." -Unteroffizer/Feldwebel Rolf Steiner

~POTW-Second Wing~
http://www.pigsonthewing.org/index.php

Offline Drane

• Nickel Member
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2014, 03:38:00 AM »
    Really beginning to feel like we're beating a dead horse on this, Cause HTC refuses to listen !

This morning is a perfect example of how the ENY is hindering the game.  I logged in to see once again the Bishops had a 25 ENY.  the problem is, while we may have had more players online, and in flight.. We were once again... Outnumbered and ENY handicapped  :bhead

Um....why would HTC listen to this? First you say you have more players, then you're outnumbered? Those tower sitters are your biggest problem in this situation. People from your own team!  :ahand  :neener:
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 03:39:54 AM by Drane »
92 Squadron RAF - Aut pugna aut morere - 'Either fight or die'

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2014, 08:07:13 AM »
The real question, at least for me, is why have eny effect plane choice at all?

Anatomy of a horde:

Pony raid. If eny prevents, then Jug raid. If eny prevents then p38 raid, all the way down to the P38G.

So, if all eny does is stops ppl from flying ftrs in circumstances that aren't related to hording bases, then what does eny do? What is the point of it? I assume the point is to stop the base rolling and hording. But it does NOT.

Get rid of eny effecting plane choice. We are paying good money to be limited by the game saying one side or another has too many players, therefore you must fly xyz plane, etc.

When there is no eny at peak times the sky isn't all of a sudden filled with only 51's, La7s, and 262's.

Also, if a plane has a perk price, then why can't we fly it regardless of how low the eny is? Those are your perks, you earned them, but u can't use them...

How many would care if eny effecting plane choice was done away with?

Fire resistant suit on.  :airplane:

Offline ReVo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2014, 08:12:07 AM »

Anatomy of a horde:

Pony raid. If eny prevents, then Jug raid. If eny prevents then p38 raid, all the way down to the P38G.

So, if all eny does is stops ppl from flying ftrs in circumstances that aren't related to hording bases, then what does eny do? What is the point of it? I assume the point is to stop the base rolling and hording. But it does NOT.

Get rid of eny effecting plane choice. We are paying good money to be limited by the game saying one side or another has too many players, therefore you must fly xyz plane, etc.

When there is no eny at peak times the sky isn't all of a sudden filled with only 51's, La7s, and 262's.

Also, if a plane has a perk price, then why can't we fly it regardless of how low the eny is? Those are your perks, you earned them, but u can't use them...

How many would care if eny effecting plane choice was done away with?

Fire resistant suit on.  :airplane:

XO Jagdgeschwader 53 'Pik As'

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2014, 08:24:31 AM »
Revo:

You fly as "Revo" or "Pik As" is that correct?

I've never seen you in the MA. Never heard anyone mention your name. Does that mean you're part of the crew around here that post in the bbs and don't fly in the game?

What are you playing a violin for me for? Where did I whine? You're calling the it's my perks, I've earned them, I should be able to spend them a whine?

Offline ReVo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2014, 08:41:06 AM »
Revo:

I've never seen you in the MA. Never heard anyone mention your name. Does that mean you're part of the crew around here that post in the bbs and don't fly in the game?

What are you playing a violin for me for? Where did I whine? You're calling the it's my perks, I've earned them, I should be able to spend them a whine?

I was flying roughly half a mile from you probably an hour ago.

That firesuit must be defective, you should have it inspected.

Offline Tracerfi

• Silver Member
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2014, 08:44:17 AM »
Revo:

Pik As is the name of his squad meaning Ace of Spades from what I remember
You cannot beat savages by becoming one.

He who must not be named

Offline ReVo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2014, 08:46:08 AM »
Pik As is the name of his squad meaning Ace of Spades from what I remember

Offline Blooz

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2014, 12:29:43 PM »

It prevents the side that has overwhelming numbers from also flying the best planes in the game.

Don't like it? Switch sides.

Better yet, become a Knight. We rarely suffer from ENY limits.

White 9
JG11 Sonderstaffel

"You can't vote your way out of communism."