Author Topic: Kindergarten Lessons  (Read 20755 times)

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
Re: Kindergarten Lessons
« Reply #180 on: May 09, 2014, 04:32:42 PM »
Here you go.
You casually miss out my very accurate responses..  :rolleyes:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube+Twitch - 20Dolby10

"BE a man and shoot me in the back" - pez

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #181 on: May 09, 2014, 04:33:29 PM »
Protesting a rule with aggressive imagery (yes a clenched fist is) in every thread is different to showing support of the addition of a plane to the game. Coming just after a flood of 12 threads it was an overt show of disrespect to the owners and others on this forum.

I personally do not care if the country swap time stays or is lowered.

I did not put it as my avatar to show "disrespect" to HTC in anyway shape or form.....

the exact opposite actually....instead of bit$ing about it in every thread that pops up... I figured a quiet avatar...

and NO I never got a PM about getting rid of it....if I did I would have.....

I was extremely pissed off getting the ban for a week...I deleted my account and deleted the game from my PC.....

I feel different now and it has nothing to do with being allowed back or whatever....

I still hate the 12 hr rule...that will never change....I hope HTC is thinking about it and maybe one day when he is less busy he will seriously consider a change....

I cant help but Love Aces High...it is a great game....with LOTS of great people in it....and YES MOST of those great people carry the AOM badge....

anyways I am back....so those that hate me will have to stop smiling..... :rock

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #182 on: May 09, 2014, 04:34:26 PM »
See rule #4
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 04:37:13 PM by hitech »

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #183 on: May 09, 2014, 04:45:42 PM »
See rule #4 troll/ flame bait.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 04:48:15 PM by hitech »

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #184 on: May 09, 2014, 04:50:42 PM »
I did not put it as my avatar to show "disrespect" to HTC in anyway shape or form.....

the exact opposite actually....instead of bit$ing about it in every thread that pops up... I figured a quiet avatar...

and NO I never got a PM about getting rid of it....if I did I would have.....

I was extremely pissed off getting the ban for a week...I deleted my account and deleted the game from my PC.....

I feel different now and it has nothing to do with being allowed back or whatever....

I still hate the 12 hr rule...that will never change....I hope HTC is thinking about it and maybe one day when he is less busy he will seriously consider a change....

I cant help but Love Aces High...it is a great game....with LOTS of great people in it....and YES MOST of those great people carry the AOM badge....

anyways I am back....so those that hate me will have to stop smiling..... :rock

I see you found your meds  :D
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline kvuo75

• Gold Member
« Reply #185 on: May 09, 2014, 04:55:24 PM »

as far as I remember, in one of the threads from a week or two ago, he said he was considering lowering it from 12, but nowhere near 1 hour... the fact he acknowledged the issue at all was good enough for me, as I don't see what further complaining would accomplish.

kvuo75

Kill the manned ack.

Offline mthrockmor

• Gold Member
« Reply #186 on: May 09, 2014, 04:55:50 PM »
How did I miss this thread with the awesomely inclusive title.... :rock

12hr rule discussion really boils down to....how can we make the game better so there are more fights, less vulch, ho and horde, and flying a boring buff mission because there are no fights going on.

Over the years I have read on these boards many good ideas on how to 1) gorilla market AH to attract new players 2) how to identify 2-weekers, help them have a good experience so they remain, 3) ideas around squad play to build a positive environment that lessons the Ho, Vulch, horde junk, 4) game improvements big and small....I would like AH to consider some of these ideas to improve the community.

Someone whined about spies and placing CVs. Irony, country jumping to see where the "enemy" CV is so you can up some buffs and kill it because there aren't any fights going on.

The 12hr issue has become a frustration, which has lead to aggressive banter, though regardless of language make some changes is a valid. I remember when AH had two late war arenas when changes happened 100+ players would log. AH listened, changed it and the fights got better. I strongly suspect changes to the 12hr rule would help the fights a bit. And some of these ideas on marketing and community building.

But that is just me...
No poor dumb bastard wins a war by dying for his country, he wins by making the other poor, dumb, bastard die for his.
George "Blood n Guts" Patton

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #187 on: May 09, 2014, 04:56:25 PM »
I am now being accused, in another forum, of sending a nasty pm threatening someone. how wonderful.
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #188 on: May 09, 2014, 04:58:01 PM »
as far as I remember, in one of the threads from a week or two ago, he said he was considering lowering it from 12, but nowhere near 1 hour... the fact he acknowledged the issue at all was good enough for me, as I don't see what further complaining would accomplish.

That was pretty much our stance.. After the reply you won't really find any complaints from us about it.. Just the unknown ultimate complaint in the form of an avatar..  
- TWBYDHAS

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #189 on: May 09, 2014, 04:59:35 PM »
I see you found your meds  :D

:D

im just gonna fly and kill...or die trying :devil

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #190 on: May 09, 2014, 05:00:14 PM »
I am now being accused, in another forum, of sending a nasty pm threatening someone. how wonderful.

:headscratch:
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #191 on: May 09, 2014, 07:38:26 PM »
I did not feel that it was aggressive.  In fact, I didn't even feel mildly threatened...

It is also not your company, or your playground.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #192 on: May 09, 2014, 07:46:13 PM »
I also would not use the word aggressive but the look of the avitar is real ly not an issue,it was it's purpose that was the problem.

Offline RufusLeaking

• Silver Member
« Reply #193 on: May 09, 2014, 08:00:20 PM »
On the topic of forum behavior, I would like to make an open apology for my past postings. I regret being a flaming tool and a ranting idiot. I’m sorry.

My epiphany came when I was ready to throw down and get violent with another player. I was ready to beat somebody in real life over a game. It was 2010, I think, and I have stepped back from the forums since.

Aces High is a great game, but still just a game. Not a reason to be as rude as I was.

“Lighten up, Francis.” – Sergeant Hulka. :salute
GameID: RufLeak
Claim Jumpers

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #194 on: May 09, 2014, 08:02:06 PM »
On the topic of forum behavior, I would like to make an open apology for my past postings. I regret being a flaming tool and a ranting idiot. I’m sorry.

My epiphany came when I was ready to throw down and get violent with another player. I was ready to beat somebody in real life over a game. It was 2010, I think, and I have stepped back from the forums since.

Aces High is a great game, but still just a game. Not a reason to be as rude as I was.

“Lighten up, Francis.” – Sergeant Hulka. :salute

:aok