Author Topic: Cargnico/Dolby Vs Skyyr  (Read 22544 times)

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
Re: Cargnico/Dolby Vs Skyyr
« Reply #210 on: June 04, 2014, 03:36:52 PM »
No you never tried to set anything up, you just said you would and dropped it. Friday's good for me. That'll give you a couple days to work on your head.

Thats incorrect, but why quibble? I look forward to my drubbing! I have no need to work on my head. It's just a game after all!

See you in that virtual blue sky!
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #211 on: June 04, 2014, 04:00:45 PM »
Thats incorrect, but why quibble? I look forward to my drubbing! I have no need to work on my head. It's just a game after all!

See you in that virtual blue sky!

Now that I think of it your right, you kept quitting and disappearing. Lol, I know what it's doing to your head. I've read the PM's.

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
« Reply #212 on: June 04, 2014, 04:10:59 PM »
Now you are admitting that there other attributes, such as turn and firepower, that may make a plane "easier" in the game in some respects, tacitly backing off the assertion that boom and zoom planes and tactics are, without qualification, the easier choice in the game. I'm satisfied with that.

what are you?

Someone who honestly enjoys aerial chess. And someone who realizes that,in the Main Arena, myself and the nearest red plane are not the *only* pieces on the board. Thus I generally find it more satisfying to look for something to do about the tactics used by the opposition than complain about them.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 04:14:18 PM by BnZs »
"Crikey, sir. I'm looking forward to today. Up diddly up, down diddly down, whoops, poop, twiddly dee - decent scrap with the fiendish Red Baron - bit of a jolly old crash landing behind enemy lines - capture, torture, escape, and then back home in time for tea and medals."

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #213 on: June 04, 2014, 04:12:29 PM »
 :huh
 :headscratch:
Films?

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #214 on: June 04, 2014, 04:17:37 PM »
Now you are admitting that there other attributes, such as turn and firepower, that may make a plane "easier" in the game in some respects, tacitly backing off the assertion that boom and zoom planes and tactics are, without qualification, the easier choice in the game. I'm satisfied with that.

Someone who honestly enjoys aerial chess. And someone who realizes that,in the Main Arena, myself and the nearest red plane are not the *only* pieces on the board. Thus I generally find it more satisfying to look for something do do about the tactics used by the opposition than complain about them.

I would say it depends on what plane you were in whether or NOT one is truly easier...

obviously it is MUCH easier to TnB in a Hurri than a 51.

staying "alive" in the MA is easier in the roll of BnZ then TnB.

so no I haven't back off my point.

EDIT

and I don't care how one flies...its ones ATTITUDE that I take into consideration.

his attitude when he lives....
his attitude when he dies.....

« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 04:20:57 PM by ink »

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #215 on: June 04, 2014, 05:11:38 PM »
Set it up. I'll upload the folder containing each and every film.

I expect Skyyr's films will also be uploaded as well to corroborate Skyyrs side, Vraciu and yourself are pushing as all training.

I am waiting for this still Dolby, not sure why you are asking why Skyyr's films should be uploaded, if all films should show the same result?

The account has been set up as you requested.

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
« Reply #216 on: June 04, 2014, 05:22:03 PM »
I would say it depends on what plane you were in whether or NOT one is truly easier...

obviously it is MUCH easier to TnB in a Hurri than a 51.

staying "alive" in the MA is easier in the roll of BnZ then TnB.

so no I haven't back off my point.
Purely staying alive is easiest achieved by never flying anywhere near a red dar bar. Thus, AFAIK very few people try to purely stay alive in the MA.
Most people are trying to shoot down as many planes as possible while getting shot down as little as possible. Apparently there is no one plane or tactic that is easiest for that in all situations, because a wide variety of fighters continue to be flown.

and I don't care how one flies...its ones ATTITUDE that I take into consideration.

his attitude when he lives....
his attitude when he dies.....

Behold my attitude towards "living" and "dying" in the MA:

« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 05:28:04 PM by BnZs »
"Crikey, sir. I'm looking forward to today. Up diddly up, down diddly down, whoops, poop, twiddly dee - decent scrap with the fiendish Red Baron - bit of a jolly old crash landing behind enemy lines - capture, torture, escape, and then back home in time for tea and medals."

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #217 on: June 04, 2014, 05:26:19 PM »

Behold my attitude towards "living" and "dying" in the MA:

bout the same as mine. :aok

EDIT

I cant recall you ever being a tard on 200.....IE whining or making excuses...

so I never thought of you as one of those guys....just so you know. :aok
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 05:28:16 PM by ink »

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #218 on: June 04, 2014, 05:28:10 PM »
Exactly Kruel, the films are the same, so it doesn't matter who uploads them. Pester Skyyr, who filmed them, and Vraciu, who has seen the contents of them.
 :D
Could this turn into a MOAT?
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #219 on: June 04, 2014, 05:28:49 PM »
I am waiting for this still Dolby, not sure why you are asking why Skyyr's films should be uploaded, if all films should show the same result?

The account has been set up as you requested.

He's probably flying Aces High, where kills are the only thing that matters.

Except in the DA.  Then we need to put everything in context.  
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #220 on: June 04, 2014, 05:33:36 PM »
Could this turn into a MOAT?

If this thread gets more posts than the current MOAT, then MOAT you shall have.  If not, sorry about your luck.

Number of posts do not lie.   :old:
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #221 on: June 04, 2014, 05:34:43 PM »
 :uhoh statistics ...  :cry
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
« Reply #222 on: June 04, 2014, 05:46:24 PM »

I cant recall you ever being a tard on 200.....IE whining or making excuses...

There are no excuses. If he had alt on me, well I am allowed to grab alt also. If he had an easier plane, that same plane is available to me.  If he brought superior numbers, well one nearly always has countrymen on one's own side to coordinate with if one wishes to do so, and the MA *IS* a team sport, whether one likes it or not.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #223 on: June 04, 2014, 05:59:26 PM »
There are no excuses. If he had alt on me, well I am allowed to grab alt also. If he had an easier plane, that same plane is available to me.  If he brought superior numbers, well one nearly always has countrymen on one's own side to coordinate with if one wishes to do so, and the MA *IS* a team sport, whether one likes it or not.

"team sport" only if you want it to be. ;)

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
« Reply #224 on: June 04, 2014, 06:23:51 PM »
If one does not wish to play a team sport there is little reason to fly in the MA, one can simply go to the DA and get thrilling one on one fights with no fuss no muss. OTOH, I think many-on-many tactics also offer fascinating variables and challenges. For instance top speed, by itself not very advantageous in one-on-one can with skill and teamwork be very useful in a many-on-many melee.