Author Topic: Cargnico/Dolby Vs Skyyr  (Read 22408 times)

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
Re: Cargnico/Dolby Vs Skyyr
« Reply #345 on: June 07, 2014, 02:37:28 AM »
Speaking of reading let's revisit  your signature quote.

We don't care about established false conceptions of honorable tactics, fair chances, or flying for fun. We're here to kill. But if we lose forget everything I just said.  

:rofl :aok

:rofl

My sig is quite clearly a reference to fights in the MA and not an arranged duel or training.   Nice try.   :rolleyes:

(Too many logical fallacies to address.  Context is everything.  An obvious challenge for you three.)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 02:45:19 AM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #346 on: June 07, 2014, 02:44:33 AM »
What is there left to say?

As Mr. Peabody would say, "Quiet you."
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #347 on: June 07, 2014, 03:23:50 AM »

My sig is quite clearly a reference to fights in the MA and not an arranged duel or training.   Nice try.   :rolleyes:

(Too many logical fallacies to address.  Context is everything.  An obvious challenge for you three.)

It wasn't a refutation, it was just funny to see it as a tag line to all your posts in this thread.   :D

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #348 on: June 07, 2014, 03:55:17 AM »
It wasn't a refutation, it was just funny to see it as a tag line to all your posts in this thread.   :D

Guess I need to add more clarification brackets then......

:salute
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #349 on: June 07, 2014, 04:40:10 AM »
It wasn't a refutation, it was just funny to see it as a tag line to all your posts in this thread.   :D
Hes still not PNGed, has to keep moving as long as he can  :banana:
AoM
City of ice

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #350 on: June 07, 2014, 05:50:03 AM »
Hes still not PNGed, has to keep moving as long as he can  :banana:

1/10.  Europe is so screwed.
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #351 on: June 07, 2014, 06:30:30 AM »
Pure luck that youre not on this screwed continent  :aok
AoM
City of ice

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #352 on: June 07, 2014, 08:00:30 AM »
A few things right now, maybe more later...after being up all damn morning after a couple of hours trying to have some "friendly furballing down in the canyons fighting" between my Damned squad and at my request, against the AOM!

I sincerely want to thank the AOM for helping me trying to give it ago... Had some fun fights AOM ( SkyRock, iko, violator and others ). A heart felt :<§>

Then, I logged and had a damn nearly 2 to 3 hr  3-way phone call this morning to discuss some important squad specific details ranging from PTERO ( PT ) our founding member of The Damned, back in Oct. 1987 through AW, WB, my starting the first ever Damned wing in FA pre 1.0 version and getting The Damned started there all while we were participating in damn near every flightsim, MMORPG, etc, with over 300+ members around the world...

Then, I have this thread brought to my attention... After reading through over 300+ post... I'm to ill and to damned tired to comment further...

I am the Damned AcesHigh CAG/CO ....  and we are still here since AH beta '99 ....

Fulcrum, either put "Damned if we do, No fun if we don't!"  or. "Teamwork Triumphs" as our Damned

squad motto's... or nothing else... «----  this goes for every other Damned squad member as well...

I need to sleep, got a scenario frame I got to fly in very shortly.... I might address this thread some more, maybe not...

I appreciative of your neutral non-biased posts, FLS .... Also thanks AkAk for your reply, sir!

«§»

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #353 on: June 07, 2014, 10:11:14 AM »
TC.

I have changed the motto. My appologes for the mistake as my sig was based on what I understood to be the squad motto. Changing it isn't a concern for me as I clearly do give a damn about a lot of things....my squadmates are one thing.. even though Ive only known them for a short time.

I also wish to apologize for landing kills during the canyon fight last night. It was disrespectful and I knew it. I was angry at the time...still angry..but this to shall pass. I should not have done it, however, and for that I am sorry.

My thanks to AOM for an entertaining and instructive evening. I enjoyed  the fights and the lessons taught....tho I don't think they will have the effect you intended. 

Congrats to Bear for his win over me after we were able to work through the ˝ndersandings˝.  I admit I was initially very confused and nonplused at the RoEs not being those i remember from the various dueling ladders and one off 1v1s ive :salute particpated in in the past i.e.  your initially being off my base and engaging my plane rift after take off, having a good number of your squad present flying around me during our engagement and your initial refusal to change to the plane I specified after I lost the first round.

I'm sure having your entire squad present during the initial attempts to engage in our duel was thrilling and will be considered instructive for others who wish to duel you and your fine squad in the future. That said, once w :salutee were able to work through these you won the two fights fair and square.   I look forward to the next duel. I will be sure to stipulate the RoE clearly for you next time. I will think on this during my vacation this week.

A salute to the Muppets. The most honorable of squads.  :salute

The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #354 on: June 07, 2014, 11:02:54 AM »
A salute to the Muppets. The most honorable of squads.  :salute
rofl, im seriously considering that youre midway.
AoM
City of ice

Offline Pepprr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #355 on: June 07, 2014, 11:58:08 AM »
With all due respect fulcrum, you know how AOM da and you know that we duel at the same base and ONLY 1v1.  You know that there is no way that we would ever step into
another fight...ever.  We were not "flying around you" we were having our own fights and you guys were off to one side.  But no matter, Bear was nice enough to meet you at
a base of your choice with your alt and your rules with the plane that you call your own.  Congrats Bear and  :salute Fulcrum. 

As for landing kills in a "friendly" fight.  I guess because the Muppets took it as disrespectful they decided to land some back.  Not in the best taste but I am sure they apologize
for landing twice as many as you guys did.

:salute  To all that put up a good fight, it was fun.   

~AoM~

SSACIFMTSHU 
My vids :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk0db9fARH0

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #356 on: June 07, 2014, 12:30:31 PM »
24 Pages and counting  :banana:
Top Gun

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #357 on: June 07, 2014, 12:51:30 PM »
With all due respect fulcrum, you know how AOM da and you know that we duel at the same base and ONLY 1v1.  You know that there is no way that we would ever step into
another fight...ever.  We were not "flying around you" we were having our own fights and you guys were off to one side.  But no matter, Bear was nice enough to meet you at
a base of your choice with your alt and your rules with the plane that you call your own.  Congrats Bear and  :salute Fulcrum. 

As for landing kills in a "friendly" fight.  I guess because the Muppets took it as disrespectful they decided to land some back.  Not in the best taste but I am sure they apologize
for landing twice as many as you guys did.

:salute  To all that put up a good fight, it was fun.   

It was a fun fight, and I wasn't aware of etiquette of not landing kills in the DA, not that I care what the established etiquette is. If it was against the rules HTC would probably have disabled it. That being said fun fights in a 9v5 (+ 3 others not in The Damned, -S- to them) It actually gave me a great idea for some squad vs squad set ups that I will expand on later if people are up for it.

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #358 on: June 07, 2014, 12:52:30 PM »
24 Pages and counting  :banana:

This is madness. :old:
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline Pepprr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #359 on: June 07, 2014, 01:06:35 PM »
It was a fun fight, and I wasn't aware of etiquette of not landing kills in the DA, not that I care what the established etiquette is. If it was against the rules HTC would probably have disabled it. That being said fun fights in a 9v5 (+ 3 others not in The Damned, -S- to them) It actually gave me a great idea for some squad vs squad set ups that I will expand on later if people are up for it.

There is no rule, just etiquette when we are all there just for fun.  
As for 9v5, some muppets were not flying or only flew when others were afk.  We tried to keep the numbers as fair as possible.

:salute Kruel    

~AoM~

SSACIFMTSHU 
My vids :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk0db9fARH0