Author Topic: Cargnico/Dolby Vs Skyyr  (Read 24052 times)

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: Cargnico/Dolby Vs Skyyr
« Reply #360 on: June 07, 2014, 01:34:43 PM »
Good Morning/Day....... I posted out of kneejerk reaction to this thread last night/this morning being awake since 4:30 am yesterday and delirious... and I owe Fulcrum an apology for basically being an idiot and calling him out in public and as I posted earlier some others about what their signature had in it.....

I read it  in a biased way, and should have subjectively read and took it in unbiasedly....... in which I did not do....

my apologies Fulcrum and to the other one...

Next, Thank you for your truly unneeded BS private messaging LCADolby... regarding your accusations of me flying under shades and being a griever running other players out of the game.......... Hell everyone knows that is really how TC rolls  :rolleyes: ( good grief man, give it a rest, seriously! )

Dolby, you had ulterior motives to your youtube film verses your AH raw film....  it is there if anyone cares to really review it all......  

and I don't have to stick up for anyone , they can handle themselves very well...

Thank You Pepprr  for that conversation, I honestly and truly appreciate it , while we were flying in the DA last night I had fun, I'm happy my squaddies even pulled off and let me and Skyrock go atit 1 vs 1 in our -1 hogs. ......  :salute  :cheers:

Dolby, as for helping someone, training or even give hints....... you don't do it being a 2 faced arsewipe being friendly on public channel, then laughing and joking about 5 - 0, 6-0, 7-0 etc to your squadmates or whoever you were with ..... That was appalling to watch that film and see crap like that..... I pray that you don't do that and are not doing that to all the others you have posted to to offer help to....... this community does not need crap like that!

I'm finished with this thread.......

Cheers, got to go fly Scenario Now!

TC
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 01:48:02 PM by TequilaChaser »
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #361 on: June 07, 2014, 01:48:33 PM »
TC, it is well documented how you roll. And the names of all those shades you've used to grief people into logging out of the game.
You have even openly admitted in another thread about it and even named them except a few you keep secret, apart from saying we (the community) thought it was Badboy, and you thanks us (the community) for the laughs.

Yes it is all there, included in the DA film is the film directly after I get downed in a F4U1, and which contains the lead up to the Duels.

Only when duelling competitively do I mention things on my squad channel, and anyone who has previously trained with me can request their films should they have any doubt.
All of my actual training sessions with people have not been preceded by smack talking and a good old fashioned DA call out. This was competitive throughout, Skyyr should count himself lucky I took pity on his flying and gave him tips how he could win.

JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

HOST: HiTech Shot Down Skyyr Kill#1

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #362 on: June 07, 2014, 01:57:57 PM »
Thanks TC, and just to clear...

There is no "New" Damned ..there is just Damned..We know what the Damned stands for and while our methods might be different, the end result is that the squad comes before ANYONE else. We will defend ourselves and our squad mates with anything we can against anyone.

Damned if do, no fun if we don't!
We don't give a Damn!
Teamwork Triumphs!

We are The Damned. No one here, or their opinions or criticism, or cheapshot will ever change that....you all might as well get (re)used to it.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #363 on: June 07, 2014, 02:14:39 PM »
Group hug!   :D

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #364 on: June 07, 2014, 02:20:08 PM »
Group hug!   :D
Enough of that Help and Training hippie BS! We all hate each other down here in the trenches in General Forums!

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #365 on: June 07, 2014, 02:56:35 PM »
Enough of that Help and Training hippie BS! We all hate each other down here in the trenches in General Forums!

:rofl
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
- THE DAMNED -
King of the Hill Champ Tour 219 - Win Percentage 100
"1v1 Skyyr might be the best pilot ever to play the game." - Via PM, Name Redacted

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #366 on: June 07, 2014, 02:57:44 PM »

Preach! :lol :aok

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #367 on: June 07, 2014, 03:01:05 PM »
Please carpet bomb all the BBS!
See Rule #4

Offline Pepprr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #368 on: June 07, 2014, 03:05:19 PM »

Thank You Pepprr  for that conversation, I honestly and truly appreciate it , while we were flying in the DA last night I had fun, I'm happy my squaddies even pulled off and let me and Skyrock go atit 1 vs 1 in our -1 hogs. ......  :salute  :cheers:
TC

As I said TC, I don't have much of an opinion that I would like to share with you.  Asking other members of the community and other Muppets is a better route. 
 :salute

~AoM~

SSACIFMTSHU 
My vids :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk0db9fARH0

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #369 on: June 07, 2014, 03:12:13 PM »
No need, TC. As I said, the fault was mine.  :salute
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #370 on: June 07, 2014, 03:15:10 PM »

:)

Not really true.

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #371 on: June 07, 2014, 03:20:02 PM »
No need, TC. As I said, the fault was mine.  :salute

There was no fault.  Nobody told me I had to ditch my plane when damaged and out of ammo.  Post it on the MOTD if that's the flipping rule.  When TC squawked after I did it I started ditching so as not to offend the easily offended. 

”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
- THE DAMNED -
King of the Hill Champ Tour 219 - Win Percentage 100
"1v1 Skyyr might be the best pilot ever to play the game." - Via PM, Name Redacted

Offline Pepprr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #372 on: June 07, 2014, 03:32:44 PM »

There is no rule, just etiquette when we are all there just for fun.     

Whatever.

~AoM~

SSACIFMTSHU 
My vids :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk0db9fARH0

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #373 on: June 07, 2014, 05:06:30 PM »

Group hug for backstabbing!   :devil

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #374 on: June 07, 2014, 05:47:41 PM »
Pepprr:

I've never known any squad which uses this practice for challenged duels, but I am indeed aware of the Muppets practice to fight each other. I assumed that if I issued a challenge it would be handled as a private matter under the understood and established rules. My mistake. I also assumed we would fly the same plane off different bases at the same time as is the common practice. No doubt this was also my mistake. Should the community assume, going forward, that any Muppet challenged to fight a duel will do so with his entire squad present practicing and sending taunts on the all channel?, if so, let's make sure we state that clearly so the community as a whole (not just the Muppets and their 'afiliates') understand this clearly.

As to the landing of twice as many kills, I specifically told our squad after I landed the second series of kills along with Vraciu we shouldn't be doing so so we simply kept rearming until we finally died. I am rather proud of Vraciu going 7 and 1 for the night given he only has played the game for a few months. And he did so all while being challenged by the mighty Violator to duel a 1v1 at another base. Oh, by the way, would the canyon fight have paused if Vraciu had accepted, given what you have previously stated is the common Muppet practice?

Thanks for the information and your input. As always, it's very helpful.   :salute