Author Topic: A minor point with the player "Beer"  (Read 1822 times)

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
Re: A minor point with the player "Beer"
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2014, 11:13:34 PM »
I dont really care, just upping my bb posting score.  another 1k points and I get a free month of ah  :banana: :banana: :banana:.

semp

Is there such a system?
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline Threeup

• Copper Member
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2014, 11:17:08 PM »
Beer is a pretty groovy individual, but so are you.

He’s not a bum, just trying to pay his bills like the rest of us.

The DA challenge always makes me laugh. You can never replicate the circumstances of an MA fight no matter how you try. Much better to move on or do a Darth and bottle up all the hatred and unleash it at a later date. Or a Don Corleone and serve the revenge cold. Whatever blows the wind through your hair.

Your particular Boy Scout Troop regularly gang me because I lack the basic intelligence to recover alt or refuse to not wade into anything. Excuse the pun but I’ll be Damned if I fly carefully. Never a DA challenge.
Your choice to post. Knowing Beer, questioning his manhood, parentage or IQ on 200 would have been better. Plus the rest of us get a laugh along the way.

Happy Trails Batmannn
The Mighty Raw Prawns

"It's all good fun until someone loses an eye" Rooster Cogburn

http://youtu.be/pxM8XB61ZvU

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2014, 03:24:37 AM »
I dont really care, just upping my bb posting score.  another 1k points and I get a free month of ah  :banana: :banana: :banana:.

semp

Wait, what.
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2014, 04:14:41 AM »
:aok There ya go, ignore the dolts. It would have saved me from running into this outrageous lameness in the first place.

Well, that was the collateral point - and is unrelated to this "Beer" fellow (if that's what he calls himself, meow, meow, fuhgodsake).

So, tell me, for how long have you had your alcohol problem?
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2014, 06:32:30 AM »
Locked for violating forum posting rule #8.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com