Author Topic: A minor point with the player "Beer"  (Read 1855 times)

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
Re: A minor point with the player "Beer"
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2014, 09:23:36 AM »
I hope you know that nobody other than yourself cares about this.

I care. Someday beer might challenge me to a duel and armed with this handy information, I'll be ready for his unabashed chicanery.

Offline Iamtheknight

• Zinc Member
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2014, 09:27:20 AM »
I care. Someday beer might challenge me to a duel and armed with this handy information, I'll be ready for his unabashed chicanery.
...You don't ever have to thank me.  :D
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 10:02:59 AM by Iamtheknight »
The Damned BAT in the AH Belfry

"You don't have any special powers"
"Oh I have one...I NEVER give up"-The Batman

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2014, 09:38:39 AM »
THe guy's name is "beer", meow, meow, for god's sake. What did you expect, a night at the opera? Not saying you weren't clearly "in the right", mind... I'm just saying, when you lay down with the dogs, you might occasionally wake up with a flea or two.

That reminds me... I'll have to set up a shade account under the user name, "loud drunken street idiot wearing a wife beater" and start challenging people to 1v1's.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline Iamtheknight

• Zinc Member
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2014, 10:01:47 AM »
THe guy's name is "beer", meow, meow, for god's sake.

Hey now. You can mock me if you must, but "beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" and this fellow doesn't deserve to fly under that noble nom de guerre.  ;)  :salute

As for what I can expect, all I can say is this is indeed the first time I've run into a player who tried to cheat in an agreed upon duel and then lied. This community is generally a bunch good guys, even if they are often truculent.  :D
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 10:28:21 AM by Iamtheknight »

Offline Coalcat1

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2014, 10:19:24 AM »
Thank god he didn't start a fight w/ me, I would have gotten muted for saying something I normally do when I'm POed...

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2014, 10:47:22 AM »
  I thought it to be of interest to the community.  :salute

You were wrong.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Iamtheknight

• Zinc Member
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2014, 11:04:35 AM »
You were wrong.

*Shrug*, it was a bit of a downer to run into this dipstickery after a fun evening of fights and dying with guys like Junky, Kappa, Sonic, etc  :salute to them all. There are way more good apples than bad and maybe I should focus on the positive.
But I knew of no other recourse than this for being lied about publically, so again *shrug*.  :salute to you as well sir.

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2014, 11:10:29 AM »
Hey now. You can mock me if you must, but "beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" and this fellow doesn't deserve to fly under that noble nom de guerre.  ;)  :salute

As for what I can expect, all I can say is this is indeed the first time I've run into a player who tried to cheat in an agreed upon duel and then lied. This community is generally a bunch good guys, even if they are often truculent.  :D

I'm just giving you a hard time, IatK. You're right on all counts and the guy is a bum. I'd be ticked off too - mainly because I think dishonesty is shameful.

I was just chuckling over the, as you put it, nom de guerre. Kenny's Dad, in the old cartoon South Park, always wore a hat with the label "Scotch" proudly emblazoned. I'm picturing some guy who rolls off a urine-stained mattress every so often to fly AH.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2014, 02:53:36 PM »
I ask no one to "care". I wished only to let what actually happened be known.

I dont really care, just upping my bb posting score.  another 1k points and I get a free month of ah  :banana: :banana: :banana:.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2014, 02:55:30 PM »
OK a few care.

Actually you few have won me over. I care deeply myself now. :O
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2014, 03:05:15 PM »
Sorry, but I never saw the need to follow anyone other than a friend or squadee to the DA to duel.  I like your choice of the D11, which in a turn fight, some would say is superior to the P47N.  The views are not as good, and I believe it is a bit slower.

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2014, 03:11:15 PM »
Life lesson.
Deep in my cups
Stop at that point and move on  :D
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.

Offline Iamtheknight

• Zinc Member
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2014, 03:40:30 PM »
Life lesson.Stop at that point and move on  :D
:aok There ya go, ignore the dolts. It would have saved me from running into this outrageous lameness in the first place.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2014, 05:20:37 PM »
I dont really care, just upping my bb posting score.  another 1k points and I get a free month of ah  :banana: :banana: :banana:.

semp
:banana:
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2014, 10:36:29 PM »

semp
:banana:
 OP- :rolleyes:
                                                                                                           :cheers: Oz

Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID