Author Topic: Who shall I lead into battle?  (Read 953 times)

Offline Commander rialbh

• Zinc Member
Who shall I lead into battle?
« on: October 23, 2001, 08:57:00 AM »
I am new here, but I have a lot of experience in battle stuff and shooting things. I believe my skillz in shooting battle stuff will help me rise to the top of the cream here.

I have decided the bishops will be my chosen country. I also choose "Fatty" to be my second-in-command, I saw pictures of him from that con thing, and he looked real crazy, which is what I need under my command, real crazy ppls.

I would like to get this attacking stuff down pat if possible. If you are a bishop and want to shoot stuff and win the wars and destroy things, join forces with me and "fatty". We're gonna kick royal butts just like the 101st Airborne heavy artillery did in the Battle of Britton. If you think we rocked at Dunkirk the first time, wait'll you see us now. The french aint got a chance.

Reply in this thread to join forces with me fatty and Lamina (Lamina wants in too)

Offline batdog

• Silver Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com/
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2001, 09:20:00 AM »
Fatty backwards is  Yttaf? :p

xBAT
Of course, I only see what he posts here and what he does in the MA.  I know virtually nothing about the man.  I think its important for people to realize that we don't really know squat about each other.... definately not enough to use words like "hate".

AKDejaVu

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2001, 09:21:00 AM »
Lead by example, and learn how to spell "Britain" as in "Battle of Britain".   :D
(Damn illiterate Southerners)

[ 10-23-2001: Message edited by: Ripsnort ]

Offline Lamina

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2001, 09:30:00 AM »
Oh Commander Rial-BH, I will follow you into battle not matter how idiotic your orders, no volcano dive, or squid auger will be an unreasonable request in my eyes, I trust your judgement!

Following your lead, we will defeat those evil and perverted Ass!Ass!<---IN!!

Offline Westy MOL

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2001, 09:50:00 AM »
Word on the grapevine is that the Regress__ er Agressor squadron from the early 90's has heard about you and are impressed. They've decided to make a come back and follow you, thier new leader, into glorious flesh
tearing, eyes burned from thier sockets combat  ;)

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2001, 09:59:00 AM »
I ma eurs uoy lliw evah on melborp gnidnif detacided stiurcer.

ogad
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline loser

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2001, 10:47:00 AM »
yay hblair!!!! create a squad even MORE annoying than the ASS-ASS-INS

-111resol  :D

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2001, 10:50:00 AM »
:confused:

Who is this goof? Please don't associate me with this "commander" guy.

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2001, 04:13:00 PM »
Originally posted by Commander rialbh:
I am new here, but I have a lot of experience in battle stuff and shooting things. I believe my skillz in shooting battle stuff will help me rise to the top of the creamo here.

You want to do what to Creamo?  You are one sick sick man.  Oh well, at least you don't want to blow him!  Chow.

SOB
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2001, 04:20:00 PM »
Count me in!

-- Ddot

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2001, 04:21:00 PM »
Commander,

You may want to look at becoming the C.O. of this squad.  I hear they recently learned their current C.O. is an FDP love child and are ready to kick him out.

AKDejaVu

Offline Wlfgng

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.nick-tucker.com
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2001, 05:37:00 PM »
Muhahaha.. another victim ?     :)

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2001, 06:41:00 PM »
the image of the blessed fatty appeared to me in a blob of buffalo wing sauce once. he didn't really have anything prophetic to say he just wanted the florida score real quick. i'd follow him anywhere.

Offline Shakes

• Zinc Member
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2001, 06:57:00 PM »
In a way, I kina agree with your idea of having a "Commander and Chief" of a country. Squads are great if your online at the same time and you all get together on your plans. Most of the time however this doesn't happen as people get online at various times. It should be built into the system were the top 4 ranking pilots online at the time are in command and the chief pilot maps out the plans on the mission planer. They could have 4 missions going at one time if needed. The idea would be to form a country into one cohesive (note the big word) fighting unit. When you first went online you would go straight to the mission planner, there you would find the names of the pilots in charge. keeping the most experianced in charge would be the most logical (Spock quote) thing to do.  :D

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2001, 07:03:00 PM »
I finally get what the Yanks mean about Canadians now   :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Shakes:
In a way, I kina agree with your idea of having a "Commander and Chief" of a country. Squads are great if your online at the same time and you all get together on your plans. Most of the time however this doesn't happen as people get online at various times. It should be built into the system were the top 4 ranking pilots online at the time are in command and the chief pilot maps out the plans on the mission planer. They could have 4 missions going at one time if needed. The idea would be to form a country into one cohesive (note the big word) fighting unit. When you first went online you would go straight to the mission planner, there you would find the names of the pilots in charge. keeping the most experianced in charge would be the most logical (Spock quote) thing to do.   :D