Author Topic: A 109 Dweeb Question  (Read 10608 times)

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
Re: A 109 Dweeb Question
« Reply #135 on: August 08, 2014, 03:43:46 PM »
There will be this time.  I'm sure a group merge in a 6 v 6 or however many will be a little different than their normal squad "mechanics"

I'm definitely interested, I am running it by the rest of my squad, in the meantime, since you and Triton seem ready, maybe you can go 2v2 vs myself and Skyyr to warm up?

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #136 on: August 08, 2014, 03:48:58 PM »
I'm definitely interested, I am running it by the rest of my squad, in the meantime, since you and Triton seem ready, maybe you can go 2v2 vs myself and Skyyr to warm up?

I know some 109 mercs if your squaddies fail to locate their walnutz.  Of course, we don't come cheap.

- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #137 on: August 08, 2014, 04:07:14 PM »
I know some 109 mercs if your squaddies fail to locate their walnutz.  Of course, we don't come cheap.

Lol, it would not be squad v squad then would it? I have offered to do 2v2 though.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #138 on: August 08, 2014, 04:15:31 PM »
Muppets skill level has decreased a lot lately, The Damned have a good chance of a win. Now if some of the old Tator tossers come back (Suns, Grizz, Krup ect, ect, ect) then it's not going to be too fun for The Damned.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #139 on: August 08, 2014, 04:20:45 PM »

You have been playing this game for a few years you peaked a long time ago, while we are still improving on a daily basis. It's only gonna get worse...

Forum posts and wishful thinking isn't gonna change that.

Funny thing about this game is it logs hours played.....So if you have played the same number of hours in one month then some of these guys who have played in the past year....you can't really use that as an argument.

Many, myself included, have been around for years but have also taken years off from the game......Oh and some of us have day jobs :)
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #140 on: August 08, 2014, 04:23:02 PM »
Lol, it would not be squad v squad then would it? I have offered to do 2v2 though.

Yes, yes you did...and I happen to agree with Junks.  If the other 2 are Changeup and another...you may have a chance.  Not sure who the other muppet in question here is...as I only half follow any of these dribble threads...but if it is Triton...well...from what I have seen from him...he'll be a handful for you...in the very least...a more than fair shot.

Good luck.   Squad duels are always fun.

- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #141 on: August 08, 2014, 04:24:46 PM »

Certainly....
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #142 on: August 08, 2014, 04:25:32 PM »
Yes, yes you did...and I happen to agree with Junks.  If the other 2 are Changeup and another...you may have a chance.  Not sure who the other muppet in question here is...as I only half follow any of these dribble threads...but if it is Triton...well...from what I have seen from him...he'll be a handful for you...in the very least...a more than fair shot.

Good luck.   Squad duels are always fun.

So I'm assuming JG11 would like some action as well? While we're taking names and all that, we can certainly add you guys to the list. Let us know.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #143 on: August 08, 2014, 04:26:47 PM »
Muppets skill level has decreased a lot lately, The Damned have a good chance of a win. Now if some of the old Tator tossers come back (Suns, Grizz, Krup ect, ect, ect) then it's not going to be too fun for The Damned.

As have you.  But you and I don't need to wait on a 2 v 2.... We can just go anytime Junky.   I'll expect a PM next time we're on together.

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #144 on: August 08, 2014, 04:27:35 PM »
So I'm assuming JG11 would like some action as well? While we're taking names and all that, we can certainly add you guys to the list. Let us know.

For your type of half empty unproven bbs dribble?   No.

As a good natured learning experience for you and yours?  For certain.

- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #145 on: August 08, 2014, 04:31:03 PM »
Funny thing about this game is it logs hours played.....So if you have played the same number of hours in one month then some of these guys who have played in the past year....you can't really use that as an argument.

Many, myself included, have been around for years but have also taken years off from the game......Oh and some of us have day jobs :)

He doesn't have any idea when anyone has peaked.  He doesn't know if anyone shades, what those shade names are, how they fly under those shades and how often they fly under those shades.   I could have three accounts and fly three different styles and accumulate as much time as he does.   

I'm lucky.  My job causes me to travel therefore I'm in hotels a lot with a laptop....but do I fly every night?  If I do, who am I and what particular style am I working on? 

Pffft....

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #146 on: August 08, 2014, 04:50:32 PM »
For your type of half empty unproven bbs dribble?   No.

As a good natured learning experience for you and yours?  For certain.

Ah, the "we'll only play for fun so if we lose it won't count and our insults can't be used against us" approach.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #147 on: August 08, 2014, 04:50:53 PM »
Top Gun owns all.
Top Gun

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #148 on: August 08, 2014, 04:51:31 PM »
Top Gun owns all.

Agreed, the movie does own all others.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #149 on: August 08, 2014, 04:56:49 PM »

Violator alone is enough for Skyyr and Kruel, that is my own honest opinion.
Assuming we are still talking about 109 fights.

Although Latrobe has left the game, he is enough for Kruel and Skyyr as well.
Again all my personal opinion from having fought: Kruel, Skyyr, Violator, and Latrobe.

Now when you get Grizz and SunsFans involved, then it just isn't fair.
Top Gun