Author Topic: <S> Violator - Thanks Very Much For the Beatdown  (Read 6248 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: <S> Violator - Thanks Very Much For the Beatdown
« Reply #105 on: August 15, 2014, 05:09:02 PM »
bored on break....

reading half of this...lots of "you are ignoring this person"

keeps coming up....

I must say this has made me laugh....

you guys still have not figured out how to deal with people like that.

they will never change...they will never see how idiotic they look because in their heads they can not be wrong.

I have rocks in my backyard that have more insight and intelligence then some of these guys.

Innkk!! Haha

I just deactivated my Facebook so I guess I need something better to do lol.

Go check out my vid in the Films thread!!
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #106 on: August 15, 2014, 05:25:31 PM »
Just went on a stats binge because of this thread.....

Went through all the top 50 Fighter scores.....some of you really like this game and that effects score incredibly.

More time spent on really does help a lot.

I would say Delirium is the guy with the most impressive stats from just the outside looking in.

But you can't tell what type of fight anyone was at....Were they out numbered? Were they flying with a squad watching each others 6 a lot more closely then the other guys flying around? Did they have the alt advantage or were they E-? You will never know unless your a squaddie or it's your own sortie for the most part.

Only a few number 1 fighter tours have ever impressed me, one was very recent when TJ had a KD over 150 1.....think he got to 250 kills to 0 deaths at one point that tour.

The other was probably 2-3 years ago when Grizz went on a spree of number 1 for a few tours, not just because he was number one but I literally watched him from both sides (Green and Red) never miss with a tator. This was around the same time he did that 99 kill 262 sortie which ended so tragically to a flying whirbel. (I still think Grizz is m00t until this day :D)

Only other times I have been semi impressed with score is when VansCrew got number 1 in everything but I think Bombers? And when Fester got number 1 in all of them.

clearly you didn't look at my stats.. I've no idea what you'll find.. but you didn't see them..  :D
- TWBYDHAS

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #107 on: August 15, 2014, 10:16:05 PM »
Innkk!! Haha

I just deactivated my Facebook so I guess I need something better to do lol.

Go check out my vid in the Films thread!!

:D

sup bro :salute

deleted the game so cant look at films :(

your still a bully picking on the short bus riders.  :t

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #108 on: August 16, 2014, 12:25:33 AM »
clearly you didn't look at my stats.. I've no idea what you'll find.. but you didn't see them..  :D
Your not cool enough for me to look at your stats :D
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #109 on: August 16, 2014, 01:59:28 AM »
Your not cool enough for me to look at your stats :D

Kappa is the collossas of clout
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #110 on: August 16, 2014, 02:07:33 AM »
HAHAHA Kappa

:devil
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #111 on: August 16, 2014, 03:52:25 AM »
I am glad Vraciu and Catfish had some good DA fights and Varciu learned some stuff <S> ( I really didn't want to post in this thread, but )

Heya Kappa, ol' Friend, I been after you and vice versa for dang near 20 years....... I can whip up on kappa on some days, but then again kappa can whip the crap out of me on some days too.......

seriously, as long as the fight is good, you both walk away with something!........ figure this one out!

TC  ( <S> kappa, Ol' Friendly Foe and sometimes team mate depending )
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Hap

• Gold Member
« Reply #112 on: August 16, 2014, 10:01:29 AM »
Remove 6 to 10 guys from the BBS, and it's quality would improve.  Kudos to the OP who started a good thread in a great way <S>

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
« Reply #113 on: August 16, 2014, 10:27:50 AM »
Remove 6 to 10 guys from the BBS, and it's quality would improve.  Kudos to the OP who started a good thread in a great way <S>
People who violate the rules of this BBS have been removed from this BBS, fairly often as of late in fact.

Letting removal be decided arbitrarily by some individuals' whim instead of being a matter spelled out by the rules? Stalin-esque. :D
"Crikey, sir. I'm looking forward to today. Up diddly up, down diddly down, whoops, poop, twiddly dee - decent scrap with the fiendish Red Baron - bit of a jolly old crash landing behind enemy lines - capture, torture, escape, and then back home in time for tea and medals."

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #114 on: August 16, 2014, 11:06:33 AM »

+1

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
« Reply #115 on: August 16, 2014, 12:02:38 PM »
How does one decide which 6-10 guys get removed? Remember, Skuzzy ALREADY ban-hammers people for persistent violations of the forum posting rules. So in effect, you are suggest removing people who don't break the forum rules I think. What criteria would you use, exactly?
"Crikey, sir. I'm looking forward to today. Up diddly up, down diddly down, whoops, poop, twiddly dee - decent scrap with the fiendish Red Baron - bit of a jolly old crash landing behind enemy lines - capture, torture, escape, and then back home in time for tea and medals."

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #116 on: August 16, 2014, 12:06:25 PM »
How does one decide which 6-10 guys get removed? Remember, Skuzzy ALREADY ban-hammers people for persistent violations of the forum posting rules. So in effect, you are suggest removing people who don't break the forum rules I think. What criteria would you use, exactly?

The posted rules.  That includes flamebaiting with BBS shade accounts
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
« Reply #117 on: August 16, 2014, 12:18:05 PM »
The posted rules.  That includes flamebaiting with BBS shade accounts

Hmmm...I'm not sure what "flamebaiting" is. However:

"4- Flamebaiting, flaming, being abusing, being disrepectful, trolling, spamming or posting to incite or annoy is not allowed. If you cannot make a positive contribution to the thread, then just stay out of it."

New hairstyles and makeup, sheeesh.  She wears toooo much eyeShadow.  It Kast's a shadow on her giant chin.

Pots and kettles. I think I can consistently demonstrate that I am not personally rude to my fellow forumites, unless they "go there" first. Others on the forum cannot say that, and it has been that way ever since I got here, unfortunately.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 12:19:43 PM by BnZs »

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #118 on: August 16, 2014, 01:16:40 PM »
Hmmm...I'm not sure what "flamebaiting" is. However:

"4- Flamebaiting, flaming, being abusing, being disrepectful, trolling, spamming or posting to incite or annoy is not allowed. If you cannot make a positive contribution to the thread, then just stay out of it."

Pots and kettles. I think I can consistently demonstrate that I am not personally rude to my fellow forumites, unless they "go there" first. Others on the forum cannot say that, and it has been that way ever since I got here, unfortunately.

What we have here is an example of having 20/20 vision for everyone else's issues but is Ray Charles to their own.  To pull the shady shader, it wouldn't be very smart to act, type and respond like the other account now would it?  Lol

Shades are a part of the game.  In fact, shading is a game unto itself and it too has an unlimited number of lives.  No one should get upset because they get outed but to deny by ignoring is kinda predictable and offers it's own brand of confirmation, here and in game.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
« Reply #119 on: August 16, 2014, 01:27:08 PM »
What we have here is an example of having 20/20 vision for everyone else's issues but is Ray Charles to their own.  To pull the shady shader, it wouldn't be very smart to act, type and respond like the other account now would it?  Lol

Shades are a part of the game.  In fact, shading is a game unto itself and it too has an unlimited number of lives.  No one should get upset because they get outed but to deny by ignoring is kinda predictable and offers it's own brand of confirmation, here and in game.

So you are claiming that I have been *initiating* rudeness on the forum under another name, ruder stuff than the bit I quoted from you? I do not believe that claim can be demonstrated. And honestly, if rule 4 were enforced very strictly, most of the forum population would disappear.