Author Topic: <S> Violator - Thanks Very Much For the Beatdown  (Read 6249 times)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
Re: <S> Violator - Thanks Very Much For the Beatdown
« Reply #120 on: August 16, 2014, 01:45:19 PM »
So you are claiming that I have been *initiating* rudeness on the forum under another name, ruder stuff than the bit I quoted from you? I do not believe that claim can be demonstrated. And honestly, if rule 4 were enforced very strictly, most of the forum population would disappear.

That's the beauty of shading.  It's rarely proven, even when shaders tell people in their squads its just hearsay....circumstantial.  But even circumstantial evidence is still evidence. 

Carry on. 
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
« Reply #121 on: August 16, 2014, 01:53:00 PM »
That's the beauty of shading.  It's rarely proven, even when shaders tell people in their squads its just hearsay....circumstantial.  But even circumstantial evidence is still evidence. 

Carry on. 
I'm still waiting to hear about this shocking, unprecedently rude things I am accused of having typed on this forum. In fact, I'm still waiting to hear about anything I've done to give you or much of anyone a reason to have a beef with me.
"Crikey, sir. I'm looking forward to today. Up diddly up, down diddly down, whoops, poop, twiddly dee - decent scrap with the fiendish Red Baron - bit of a jolly old crash landing behind enemy lines - capture, torture, escape, and then back home in time for tea and medals."

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #122 on: August 16, 2014, 02:03:16 PM »
I'm still waiting to hear about this shocking, unprecedently rude things I am accused of having typed on this forum. In fact, I'm still waiting to hear about anything I've done to give you or much of anyone a reason to have a beef with me.

I've already answered that.  You just need to stop ignoring it and move on or figure it out and address it.  But you don't need to address it with me.  I don't care.  I like both games at AH.  Shade trolling and Aces High.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
« Reply #123 on: August 16, 2014, 06:01:00 PM »
I've already answered that.  You just need to stop ignoring it and move on or figure it out and address it.  But you don't need to address it with me.  I don't care.  I like both games at AH.  Shade trolling and Aces High.

Look here Change, you need to name whatever horrible thing you think I've done under another name. Some kind of cheating, some form of trying to make another player's life miserable, some rudeness on the forum egregious when compared to what goes on normally? You don't have any evidence of that because I haven't done anything of that nature. Clearly disavow any accusation of that nature and we're square. Right now it looks like you took something you yourself called "hearsay" and used it to drag my name into the middle of something that I can, with complete honesty, say I didn't cause and whose course I really can't control. And I don't appreciate that dude.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 06:33:17 PM by BnZs »
"Crikey, sir. I'm looking forward to today. Up diddly up, down diddly down, whoops, poop, twiddly dee - decent scrap with the fiendish Red Baron - bit of a jolly old crash landing behind enemy lines - capture, torture, escape, and then back home in time for tea and medals."

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #124 on: August 16, 2014, 06:47:30 PM »
Look here Change, you need to name whatever horrible thing you think I've done under another name. Some kind of cheating, some form of trying to make another player's life miserable, some rudeness on the forum egregious when compared to what goes on normally?

He can't tell you.  It would be in violation of Rule #5.

Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
« Reply #125 on: August 16, 2014, 07:02:39 PM »
Since any acts of this nature on my part are nonexistent, he can make it clear that he has no evidence and he ISN'T accusing me of such, all without violating #5. After dragging my name into the middle of something that I truly played no part in creating, I think it is the least the guy could do. Otherwise it looks like he is just passing on gossip out of malice, a malice that is hard for me to fathom because I cannot remember any negative interaction with him in the past.

He can't tell you.  It would be in violation of Rule #5.

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #126 on: August 16, 2014, 07:29:46 PM »
Since any acts of this nature on my part are nonexistent, he can make it clear that he has no evidence and he ISN'T accusing me of such, all without violating #5. After dragging my name into the middle of something that I truly played no part in creating, I think it is the least the guy could do. Otherwise it looks like he is just passing on gossip out of malice, a malice that is hard for me to fathom because I cannot remember any negative interaction with him in the past.

He can't.   That would be dangerously close to rule #7.

Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #127 on: August 16, 2014, 09:59:05 PM »
BnZs is a very good friend of mine and I have found him to be a man of honour on all counts
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #128 on: August 16, 2014, 11:03:27 PM »
BnZs is a very good friend of mine and I have found him to be a man of honour on all counts
   :noid
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #129 on: August 17, 2014, 01:42:11 AM »
I think everyone should be careful not to get too paranoid about shades. While there is a small number of people going about the place up to no good many more people get suspected.

Imho I don't think BnZ is the type. From the contact I've had with him, no detectable agenda but for playing the game honestly. Just a straightforward player and a highly skilled one at that I might add.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #130 on: August 17, 2014, 02:45:15 AM »
Vraciu I don't know or care what grounds you have to dispute that. I don't care who has shade accounts or what they do with them. I don't care about anything in this game other than hanging out with friends and continually flying the airplanes on the upper edge of my ability. For all I know you're leaving the damned is just a troll and you're all playing some pointless game because you are not getting enough skirt and this forum has become your lives.

It's all very boring but by all means, carry on. It's your $15.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #131 on: August 17, 2014, 04:22:45 AM »
Grown men arguing over whos better at a video game. Lookout single ladies!
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #132 on: August 17, 2014, 06:25:27 AM »

:rofl
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #133 on: August 17, 2014, 08:39:08 AM »

This post reminds me of that animated cartoon gif that FiLtH posted to this messageboard, a very long time ago, rofl... ( was about a pimple faced cartoon guy, at the bar trying to pick up a gal by saying "I am a fighter jock, LOL )

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #134 on: August 17, 2014, 08:47:26 AM »
the pizza guy one