Author Topic: AoM vs The Damned 2v2 Skyyr/Kruel vs ChangeUp/Triton28  (Read 15611 times)

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
Re: AoM vs The Damned 2v2 Skyyr/Kruel vs ChangeUp/Triton28
« Reply #210 on: August 21, 2014, 09:35:03 AM »
its very gratifying to dominate a troll in a game and watch them peck at the keyboard to save face.
:lol
Yes it is, Skyyr vs Dolby/Cargnico thread rang the loudest bell just now
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #211 on: August 21, 2014, 09:37:57 AM »
It's interesting how you keep trying to turn this discussion about 2v2 into one about 1v1 "skillz", Triton.  Since I refuse to believe you have ulterior motives for doing so....I am forced to conclude that you have a disregard for wingman tactics.  So why did you choose to participate in a 2v2 in the first place?

No.  Your squaddie seems to be implying that being part of the winning team in a 2v2 makes him a superior pilot.  This is not the case, so I laughed.  

I don't disregard wingman tactics.  They certainly have a place in one's journey through the game, but to this point in my toon life I've given these tactics about 15 total minutes of consideration.  This will change.

I accepted the invitation because I enjoy fighting and I don't make a habit of backing away from DA invitations, even if it might result in my not winning.  The same cannot be said about everyone in this thread.      
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #212 on: August 21, 2014, 09:49:13 AM »
Kruel,

There was no chest pumping from me/triton when you lost the 5 v 5 so your predictive skills are broken along with your ability to judge what rules do for any fight.

We can do our Spit 5 v FM2 rematch, mmmkay? Lol
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #213 on: August 21, 2014, 09:53:41 AM »

Was this in the MA?
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #214 on: August 21, 2014, 09:57:09 AM »
No.  Your squaddie seems to be implying that being part of the winning team in a 2v2 makes him a superior pilot.  

I think you are mistaken....but that may be a misinterpretation on my part.

I accepted the invitation because I enjoy fighting and I don't make a habit of backing away from DA invitations, even if it might result in my not winning.  The same cannot be said about everyone in this thread.       

Have you specifically asked for a 1v1 with either?  I'm not asking about others.....have you done so?

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #215 on: August 21, 2014, 10:03:55 AM »
Kruel,

There was no chest pumping from me/triton when you lost the 5 v 5 so your predictive skills are broken along with your ability to judge what rules do for any fight.

Epic 4v1? Lol, Triton wasn't in the 5v5 he has nothing to say about it.

Spit 5 vs FM2? What fight was this?

Doesn't matter, try to redeem yourselves in the 2v2, I hope you practice and get better at it. We are happy to have brought that deficiency in your skillset to your attention.

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #216 on: August 21, 2014, 10:07:31 AM »
I think you are mistaken....but that may be a misinterpretation on my part.

Have you specifically asked for a 1v1 with either?  I'm not asking about others.....have you done so?

I think you're purposefully misunderstanding.  

I have not.  Since you're so good at being a liaison, you set that up.  I'm sure we'll have some long negotiations about fuel load there too.    :)
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #217 on: August 21, 2014, 10:12:52 AM »
I think you're purposefully misunderstanding.  

I have not.  Since you're so good at being a liaison, you set that up.  I'm sure we'll have some long negotiations about fuel load there too.    :)

I'm not purposefully misunderstanding, but since I can't prove that I'll simply drop it for now.

I'm not Kruel or Skyyr's liaison.  I'm simply asking a series of questions. 

Do you consider Batfink to be a superior 1v1 pilot to you and/or ChangeUp?

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
« Reply #218 on: August 21, 2014, 10:30:55 AM »
Spit 5 vs FM2? What fight was this?

Let's go Surfinn now, everybody's learning how, common and....and...what's my fuel load?

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #219 on: August 21, 2014, 10:42:43 AM »
Batfink has to be top 3 for 1v1 ability that play in game currently.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #220 on: August 21, 2014, 10:45:35 AM »
I'm not purposefully misunderstanding, but since I can't prove that I'll simply drop it for now.

Why are you asking questions?  For someone who routinely rage deletes BBS accounts because they don't like drama you're doing your best to get in the middle of all this.  lol

-AoM-

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #221 on: August 21, 2014, 11:38:59 AM »
Let's go Surfinn now, everybody's learning how, common and....and...what's my fuel load?

Deny, deny, deny til ya die

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #222 on: August 21, 2014, 11:40:36 AM »

That doesn't matter.  We already know I'm better that you.  We can go again if you like as long as you've NOT become a pathetic rules-hound.

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #223 on: August 21, 2014, 12:12:48 PM »
Batfink has to be top 3 for 1v1 ability that play in game currently.

Thanks.  I have to agree he's up there on the list to be sure.

Why are you asking questions?  For someone who routinely rage deletes BBS accounts because they don't like drama you're doing your best to get in the middle of all this.  lol

I am asking questions for the same reasons you would (and have) when others have forum disputes with members of your squad.   It is true that I don't like drama, but that seems to follow being on the forums so I've learned to accept it for what it is.  Thanks for your concern.

All that said, if you or ChangeUp want to continually peck at Kruel and/or Skyyr about their skills....challenge each of them directly.  If they accept and you beat them, or they don't accept, great! Bully for you!

That doesn't matter.  We already know I'm better that you.  We can go again if you like as long as you've NOT become a pathetic rules-hound.

Probably, but that isn't really what this was about, was it?   BTW....have YOU challenged or fought them 1v1 in the DA? 

BTW - I mentioned before that I'm always available. I'm on most nights so you can find me.  If you feel the need to beat out your frustration, using community standard rules, I'm happy to be your potential punching bad. Like Triton, I enjoy fighting for the fun of it.   :P

:salute

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #224 on: August 21, 2014, 12:20:11 PM »
Thanks.  I have to agree he's up there on the list to be sure.

I am asking questions for the same reasons you would (and have) when others have forum disputes with members of your squad.   It is true that I don't like drama, but that seems to follow being on the forums so I've learned to accept it for what it is.  Thanks for your concern.

All that said, if you or ChangeUp want to continually peck at Kruel and/or Skyyr about their skills....challenge each of them directly.  If they accept and you beat them, or they don't accept, great! Bully for you!

Probably, but that isn't really what this was about, was it?   BTW....have YOU challenged or fought them 1v1 in the DA? 

BTW - I mentioned before that I'm always available. I'm on most nights so you can find me.  If you feel the need to beat out your frustration, using community standard rules, I'm happy to be your potential punching bad. Like Triton, I enjoy fighting for the fun of it.   :P

:salute

I have accepted Skyyrs.  Didn't happen because it was 1230AM and I had a 8am flight and he didn't want to only fly 1 fight.  You were there.  It was after the 5 v 5.  And if you aren't really their mouthpiece, stop issuing challenges for them.  They're capable of it themselves.