Author Topic: Sayōnara  (Read 1949 times)

Offline GScholz

• Plutonium Member
Re: Sayōnara
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2014, 05:12:25 AM »
Take care of your self and Tiny Shida, and thanks for the interesting debates we've had. Will miss you... Too bad I never got to fight you in-game. :aok  :cheers:
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2014, 02:31:35 PM »
 :salute shida...I don't think we ever crossed paths and that is my loss..
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2014, 02:26:32 AM »
Well, you know where I stand when it comes to you. The game will suffer with you gone. I'll miss you buddy.  :salute

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2014, 12:13:10 PM »
And so we lose yet another top stick, personality, and mentor in Aces High.

:salute Shida, had some outstanding times flying with and against you.

Yep.  Hope he sticks around for the mentor part at least.   We have too few enough as it is...
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
325th VFG - "The Checkertails"
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Mitsu

• Gold Member
      • Himitsu no blog (Mitsu's secret blog - written by Japanese)
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2014, 07:28:47 PM »
nrshida!
I don't want to hear that word...:(

"mata ai masyou!"

:salute

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2014, 08:34:59 PM »
It's absolutely fascinating for me to look back over the five years I've played this game. This was my first flight simulator, my first MMOG and my first forum. I've met and duelled some of the best players in this game. Have snatched, in my own humble way, the pebbles from the hand of the dogfighting masters and have learned a tremendous amount about ACM, interaction and especially myself. I've met some extra-ordinary people, the weak, the strong, the insecure, the aggressive, the chivalrous, the self-aware, the skilled and the petty. I've seen the worst and best of people through this virtual environment. It's just an inescapable feeling I have, it's my time to go I can feel it.

I'd like to thank those notable people who have made my AH journey so interesting I'm sorry if I miss anyone's name, there have been so many: MerlinVI, Moot, Kazaa, MickyD, Bruv119, Pervert, DrBone, Joachim, Krupinski, Redbull, all of the Raw Prawns. My friends and brothers in The GFC. Debrody, Bighorn, and Kappa. Strip, CrackR, 20mmRain, Roultox, Hlbly, Slimmer, all of the Spixteen jockeys at the furball lake, Copprhed, F77, Revrand, Dolby, Mitsu-san, Coombzy, Morfiend, and all of The Army of Muppets (with whom I have so much in common except for our Timezone!).

It feels strange to remain hanging around the forum so I will be asking Skuzzy to lock this account at the end of the Beta testing to which I committed to participate in. I will try and maintain the resources I have uploaded for as long as possible, especially in the epic Westland Whirlwind wishlist thread and my joystick repair tutorials.

Thanks for all the good fights. Best regards.

<Salute>

nrshida.

Im am sad to see this my dear friend! :( I Hope the travels of life go well for you!  :salute :salute :cheers:
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline SirNuke

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2014, 08:54:57 AM »
I thought you had left already  :headscratch:

Offline Patches1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2014, 12:46:13 PM »

"We're surrounded. That simplifies the problem."- Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller, General, USMC

Offline Tilt

• Platinum Member
      • FullTilt
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2014, 02:59:54 PM »
I've always feared I was perceived as an overly-moralistic pain in the arse,

This is of course true....... :neener:

Your reasons for leaving however do you credit............... and of course you will be missed for the best of reasons

Ludere Vincere

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2014, 03:12:05 PM »
Shida, your resignation has been denied.  Sorry, that's just the way it works out sometimes.  You will be allowed to curtail your gameplay hours significantly, but not zero.  We all have sacrifices to make sir, now go log back in.

:salute  I'm going to miss you mate  :salute
Wag more, bark less.

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2014, 04:46:31 PM »
Everybody leaves now and again. But you made up your mind that you won't be coming back. Booo  :old:
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck