Author Topic: ISIL in Australia - yea, Down under  (Read 4425 times)

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
Re: ISIL in Australia - yea, Down under
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2014, 11:33:57 AM »
Preliminary reports there may have actually been a beheading on US soil yesterday. I'll wait 'til we know the facts...

This will be handled as "workplace violence" by the media and others. On one hand it IS a workplace situation however the method of killing and actins taken during the act fit just as well in a terrorist attack and with the same motivation base as well. This is going to be another head in the sand exercise by the media and govt. IMO. Skuzzy sorry if that pushes the political envelope in the post.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2014, 11:39:19 AM »
Cash machines are devices of the devil
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2014, 03:44:49 PM »
This will be handled as "workplace violence" by the media and others. On one hand it IS a workplace situation however the method of killing and actins taken during the act fit just as well in a terrorist attack and with the same motivation base as well. This is going to be another head in the sand exercise by the media and govt. IMO. Skuzzy sorry if that pushes the political envelope in the post.

sorry to tell you but things like this happen very often, not often at work but often somewhere else.  but due to the religion of one guy then all of a sudden it's big news even though it may have nothing to do with what happens in another country.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2014, 10:45:41 PM »

Well theres way to much on the line on 4 Nov. to make a big deal over just one beheading. :huh
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"