Author Topic: WHHHAAAAAH!!!  (Read 12831 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: WHHHAAAAAH!!!
« Reply #285 on: October 08, 2014, 11:22:26 AM »
I'm gonna have to be on peppers side here by saying that fulcrum sparked this tango with this thread. And he has insisted on doing his best to publically humiliate anyone who intervenes with the topic of this thread to their defense. A thread which ultimately attacks multiple players in the community. One should surely expect backfire with such a thread. I have seen these post and PMs pepprr is referring to. She wouldn't need to make up such nonsense if this wasn't true, and there is little defense fulcrum or any damned member can say that would discredit what has been said to her.

And yes, skyyr is nothing but a bully. He post videos of fights in the MA, let's say lazers fights for example, and claims his greatness, yet didn't show him dying the other 5-6 times to lazer. He did the same with vids about me and other non Muppet members in the MA. So he disgraces and disrespects other pilots in the game to make himself look "good" on the internet. Pepprrs video was a fine example of the type films skyyr makes so I'm glad its out there for everyone to see he gets killed by a girl. Skyyr has no class, respect, or dignity, so isn't it funny to see how we can make videos too of him getting owned and saying haha.

I think it is hilarious
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #286 on: October 08, 2014, 11:36:20 AM »
None of my threads get 20 pages  :(
Top Gun

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #287 on: October 08, 2014, 11:38:16 AM »
None of my threads get 20 pages  :(

20% comedy
80% BS

You're on your way to becoming a star. :aok
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline Pepprr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #288 on: October 08, 2014, 11:38:28 AM »
A lot of people seem to care though,  And trust me when I say that I'm not the best in my squad heh.

That's my point in regards to your faux PMs to me, I have no proof, I'm actually trying to be objective, if lines were crossed than I don't have a problem addressing them publicly or otherwise. Fulcrum knows that, show me proof...otherwise it's just talk.

It's just talk then Kruel, that is fine with me.  :)
I am not out to get anyone, just want him to leave me alone, that is all I've asked from him.  Publicly on the forum or 200 about the game is fine...I can take the shots
but I WILL give them back as well.  :aok 

~AoM~

SSACIFMTSHU 
My vids :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk0db9fARH0

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #289 on: October 08, 2014, 11:42:22 AM »
I gave up on the "no drama" stuff a while back.  As for the rest, that's been taken care of by others so...too late.

BTW - I've never said she's a meanie.

She did.
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #290 on: October 08, 2014, 11:48:12 AM »
You have screen shots of this harassment? Send em to me. All of it if you could. If there's any foul play (outside the normal game stuff) I will be the first to address it.

Also no picture of you was posted.on our forum, not sure where this is coming from, what source did you get this info from? Since we don't have a public forum.

No picture.  Just a link.   The comments by a couple people, including Mr. Youtube, were mocking in their tone and uncalled for.   I also received a screenshot of it from a current member of a The Damned (2) because I couldn't get it before I left.

You know what was said.   Perhaps not a big deal in the grand scheme, but enough to show the pattern of contempt by some in the squad...   "They were just joking."  That's probably the ejection handle.   In any event, it is a game.  Hatchets should be buried, preferably not in anyone's virtual forehead.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 11:54:47 AM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #291 on: October 08, 2014, 11:54:44 AM »
Whatever, I am not out on a witch hunt like he is.  I know what he has said and so does he...most of my squaddies have seen a lot of the crap too
so they know, and they are who matter.

Pepprr:

I've never tried to make you out as a villain and am not doing so now.  I also do not hate you or anyone in this game, and I am not on a witch hunt.  

But I'm not a villain either. Don't get me wrong....I'm not claiming sainthood. Our friendship didn't end well, and this was largely my fault and I've apologized for what was said and done then, as have you. I've tried since to keep any interactions relatively sedate and game related as much as possible. But like I said, I'm no saint....I can and do talk smack on occasion, but acknowledge I've slid outside the bounds at times.  I offer my apologies for those times.

If that isn't good enough, then it is what it is.

As for the rest....

I'm gonna have to be on peppers side here by saying that fulcrum sparked this tango with this thread. And he has insisted on doing his best to publically humiliate anyone who intervenes with the topic of this thread to their defense. A thread which ultimately attacks multiple players in the community. One should surely expect backfire with such a thread.

Did I spark this tango? Yep. Absolutely and purposefully.    

Did I publicly humiliate people who intervene to their defense? I'm sorry, but how did I do that?   By asking them to validate their claims that Skyrr cheats?  By asking them to review a few films and tell me where he cheated?  By responding to hearsay and innuendo? Oh please. Had the positions been reversed you are telling me certain members of your squad wouldn't have called people out? Do you really want to take that postion, knowing how easy it would be to refute it?

That's why we throw the hypocrisy word out so much:  It's OK if you do it, but not if we do.  It's OK to take cracks at how we play the game, but not vice versa.  

And yes, skyyr is nothing but a bully. He post videos of fights in the MA, let's say lazers fights for example, and claims his greatness, yet didn't show him dying the other 5-6 times to lazer. He did the same with vids about me and other non Muppet members in the MA. So he disgraces and disrespects other pilots in the game to make himself look "good" on the internet. Pepprrs video was a fine example of the type films skyyr makes so I'm glad its out there for everyone to see he gets killed by a girl. Skyyr has no class, respect, or dignity, so isn't it funny to see how we can make videos too of him getting owned and saying haha.

Skyyr is Skyyr.  He's no worse than Kappa, Grizz or other players of a similar ilk who all do the samn damn things to varying degrees.  YOU do similar things on 200, Violator.  How many times have I seen you complain publicly about being ganged or it "taking 5 of you to bring me down" on 200?  You think that's different?  Not in any way when you boil it down to the bare metal:  Everyone downplays their losses, lapses in SA, and other failures at one point or another.  Anyone who says otherwise isn't being honest.

I think it is hilarious

Oh yes...I completely agree, but for different reasons.   :lol

« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 12:04:34 PM by Zerstorer »
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #292 on: October 08, 2014, 12:08:13 PM »
Publicly on the forum or 200 about the game is fine...I can take the shots but I WILL give them back as well.  :aok 

I have ZERO issues with this.  Give it your best shot. 

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #293 on: October 08, 2014, 12:11:54 PM »
No picture.  Just a link.   The comments by a couple people, including Mr. Youtube, were mocking in their tone and uncalled for.   I also received a screenshot of it from a current member of a The Damned (2) because I couldn't get it before I left.

I'm not sure what you are referring too.  Are you saying I posted comments on one of Pepprr's videos?  If so, you are very much mistaken.

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #294 on: October 08, 2014, 12:13:27 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 10:59:25 AM by Skuzzy »

Offline Aspen

• Nickel Member
« Reply #295 on: October 08, 2014, 12:17:48 PM »
This thread is creepy  :huh
AMAX  in game

Offline Pepprr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #296 on: October 08, 2014, 12:25:15 PM »
Our friendship didn't end well, and this was largely my fault and I've apologized for what was said and done then, as have you. 

Largely your fault?   :rofl
I have not apologized for anything and I won't.  You have a few times but seem to have a change of heart the next day. So an
apology now is accepted but not taken too seriously.  :aok

Forgive and forget ... sure!  I am nice like that. :)
You can be my in game rival all you like, don`t care...
just keep all your rantings public from now on please, all I`ve ever asked. :aok

~AoM~

SSACIFMTSHU 

Offline Pepprr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #297 on: October 08, 2014, 12:40:24 PM »
Ah, the source appears, yet if these events took place, are they in a public forum? Yet again the question remains, screenshots please?

Consider your source Pepprr,  Vraciu is to us what Fulcrum is to you  except we record everything. Vraciu so embraced talking trash about everyone that we had to tell him to calm down. He relished taking about you specifically, and I believe one of last incidents that led to his removal from our squad was when you landed some kills and he just attacked you out of the blue and unprovoked. Once he was removed like a scorned ex girlfriend he proceeded to turn his unfiltered wrath towards us. To save face he apologized and proceeded to try and divulge as many "secrets" (lol) of us that he could. So did Fulcrum insult you in public? Or was this about a rumor you heard from someone who is emotionally unstable (this I have proof of)

Vraciu, I have some conversations you had with Fess recorded, these are at best hilarious, at worst sad and completely bizarre, yet for all the mudslinging you are trying to do, we have never made these public..talk about uncalled for.

I have no problem with Vraciu.  He and I got off on the wrong foot yes, we called each other a few bad names.  The circumstances around that were all leading back to fulcrum dueling bear that night.  He apologized on 200 and in pm for what was said and so did I.  He has also apologized further and since has not said anything else to me to make me question that apology, I have no problem with him.  I have not known him to outright lie or be emotionally unstable like others have, but I don`t know him that well either...I base my opinion on what I know of him.   :)

:salute

~AoM~

SSACIFMTSHU 

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #298 on: October 08, 2014, 12:47:21 PM »
Pepprr:

I've never tried to make you out as a villain and am not doing so now.  I also do not hate you or anyone in this game, and I am not on a witch hunt.  

But I'm not a villain either. Don't get me wrong....I'm not claiming sainthood. Our friendship didn't end well, and this was largely my fault and I've apologized for what was said and done then, as have you. I've tried since to keep any interactions relatively sedate and game related as much as possible. But like I said, I'm no saint....I can and do talk smack on occasion, but acknowledge I've slid outside the bounds at times.  I offer my apologies for those times.

If that isn't good enough, then it is what it is.

As for the rest....

Did I spark this tango? Yep. Absolutely and purposefully.    

Did I publicly humiliate people who intervene to their defense? I'm sorry, but how did I do that?   By asking them to validate their claims that Skyrr cheats?  By asking them to review a few films and tell me where he cheated?  By responding to hearsay and innuendo? Oh please. Had the positions been reversed you are telling me certain members of your squad wouldn't have called people out? Do you really want to take that postion, knowing how easy it would be to refute it?

That's why we throw the hypocrisy word out so much:  It's OK if you do it, but not if we do.  It's OK to take cracks at how we play the game, but not vice versa.  

Skyyr is Skyyr.  He's no worse than Kappa, Grizz or other players of a similar ilk who all do the samn damn things to varying degrees.  YOU do similar things on 200, Violator.  How many times have I seen you complain publicly about being ganged or it "taking 5 of you to bring me down" on 200?  You think that's different?  Not in any way when you boil it down to the bare metal:  Everyone downplays their losses, lapses in SA, and other failures at one point or another.  Anyone who says otherwise isn't being honest.

Oh yes...I completely agree, but for different reasons.   :lol

We just call it like we see it. Most of us have been playing for years. Most of us know all the tricks and niches to enhance fighter performance in a duel. Just because the video doesn't show him taking off, does not delude the fact that somehow he came in 40 knots faster. Since you cannot tell us the methods he used to gain this "advantage" without going above the alt limit, the whole arguement is a fallacy related to what we can only view in this film and how to interpret it. Without a valid tactical response to this speed difference, we can only assume he went above the limit. This is based on a lot of experience from dueling and practice.   We still have not read one reply that states a solid response to this inquiry.

Kappa and Grizz are not even close to skyyr's belittling, disrespect, and lack of integrity he portrays on AH. That's why nobody likes skyyr. Plus skyyr isn't even close to being as good as grizz or kappa in this game. Kappa and grizz dont have to degrade players in AH to prove their abilities, nor are even close to the level of narrissism that skyyr has.  I have no clue how you could even compare these 2 with skyyr, and I know many players who would agree.

As far as I'm concerned, yeah I talk crap on 200 sometimes I'm the heat of the moment. Notice I never say anyone's names nor do I intend to call anyone out with personal insults. I just say it took 5 people to kill me cuz I think its sad and I wanted to state it openly. I don't have to make uyoutube vids to prove I can get kills on people and I at least commend people with good fights and a (S) if they earned it. So no, I would not compare my smack talk with skyyrs level of disrespect to the overall community.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #299 on: October 08, 2014, 12:52:44 PM »
I posted a video of what leads to his speed advantage.

He certainly won't be able I do that bs in the dueling ladder and I will surely bring a friend to record his altitude when he's beyond icon range.