Author Topic: Delete the wish list forum  (Read 1251 times)

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Delete the wish list forum
« on: October 29, 2014, 12:16:54 AM »
Why do we even have it? It's a forum filled with +1 and -1 that are never listened to, or ignored by the creators because they got upset that people made multiple threads for a wish that everyone wanted... (Dare I say 12 without being banned?) all people do is agree on how cool it would be to have certain features, while the game slowly dies under the excuse of a new update. So please, stop giving us false hope and delete this pos err forum.

:salute
you have a ego the size of Texas.
Quote from: hitech
Texas is big, but not THAT big.

HiTech

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Delete the wish list forum
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 01:01:15 AM »
Why do we even have it? It's a forum filled with +1 and -1 that are never listened to, or ignored by the creators because they got upset that people made multiple threads for a wish that everyone wanted... (Dare I say 12 without being banned?) all people do is agree on how cool it would be to have certain features, while the game slowly dies under the excuse of a new update. So please, stop giving us false hope and delete this pos err forum.

The B29 was added to the game because HTC literally polled the arenas and it won....they do listen to their players for sure but HTC also has to think for the community as a hole. Prior to the 12 hour side switch there was a lot of post about the time only being an hour. :salute
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 01:22:11 AM »
There has been a lot more than just the B29 floated as wishes in this forum, and many more wishes granted.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2014, 01:35:01 AM »
There has been a lot more than just the B29 floated as wishes in this forum, and many more wishes granted.
Didn't say that was the only one, I don't think Poison played before the 12 hour side switch, if he did it was under a different name....but that is probably the best example of HTC listening to what the players truly wanted.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2014, 01:48:00 AM »

If you don't like this forum then don't enter.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2014, 02:50:29 AM »
Didn't say that was the only one, I don't think Poison played before the 12 hour side switch, if he did it was under a different name....but that is probably the best example of HTC listening to what the players truly wanted.

I was merely adding weight to your argument.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Scherf

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2014, 04:12:48 AM »
Re-worked Mossie with ejector exhausts etc resulted from this forum.

That alone justifies its existence.

:aok
... missions were to be met by the commitment of alerted swarms of fighters, composed of Me 109's and Fw 190's, that were strategically based to protect industrial installations. The inferior capabilities of these fighters against the Mosquitoes made this a hopeless and uneconomical effort. 1.JD KTB

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2014, 04:16:49 AM »
I have been asking for years for a way to stop somebody from posting wishes while drunk.  the majority of players voted it down.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline bozon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2014, 04:58:33 AM »
So you wish for the forum to be removed because the wishes are never fulfilled. If HTC will do that than it will prove this statement wrong thus contradicting the reasoning of removing it in the first place - such a logical self contradiction can make the universe implode!

Re-worked Mossie with ejector exhausts etc resulted from this forum.

That alone justifies its existence.

:aok
And it only took 4 years of campaigning to get it! :)
Mosquito VI - twice the spitfire, four times the ENY.

Click!>> "So, you want to fly the wooden wonder" - <<click!
the almost incomplete and not entirely inaccurate guide to the AH Mosquito.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGOWswdzGQs

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2014, 05:12:17 AM »
So you wish for the forum to be removed because the wishes are never fulfilled. If HTC will do that than it will prove this statement wrong thus contradicting the reasoning of removing it in the first place - such a logical self contradiction can make the universe implode!

:rofl
Does that mean the Crikey and Beaufighter are coming soon?  :banana:
"You kill 'em all, I'll eat the BATCO!"
The GFC

"Not within a thousand years will man ever fly" - Wilbur Wright

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2014, 05:17:46 AM »
Nine years is what I count.

:P

And lots of the aircraft and vehicles forum posting as well. 

That said, who knows how soon HTC decided that was something they wanted to do and simply didn't get around to it until the Mossie was redone.  The Mossie VI with ejector stacks is honestly one of the things that keeps me attached to AH.  The easy data for the Mossie is with flame dampers, or even with Merlin 21s, and it is how most sims end up modeling it.  In WarBirds, for example, the Mossie VI had a top speed on the deck of 320mph, the same as ours does on MIL.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2014, 05:18:14 AM »
Duplicate post due to a duffer at the controls
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 05:20:08 AM by danny76 »
"You kill 'em all, I'll eat the BATCO!"
The GFC

"Not within a thousand years will man ever fly" - Wilbur Wright

Offline Aspen

• Nickel Member
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2014, 09:50:29 AM »
+1  Also, please get rid of wishing wells, birthday cake wishes and wishes upon a star.  Few of these wishing methods result in wishes being granted either.  :D
AMAX  in game

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2014, 10:42:54 AM »
Over 14 yeas how many specific wishes from this forum (not just planes) have been granted?

And how many in the last 2 years?
you have a ego the size of Texas.
Quote from: hitech
Texas is big, but not THAT big.

HiTech

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2014, 10:55:41 AM »
 :noid
Anarchy
#Taterz