Author Topic: Maybe a few more stats.. shouldn't be that hard  (Read 377 times)

Offline WW1965

• Zinc Member
Maybe a few more stats.. shouldn't be that hard
« on: November 23, 2014, 06:26:26 AM »

something like % of kills landed.. Fighter/Attack/GV/etc/etc..

or maybe hit % with successful landings ..

Any other thoughts ??

Wrngway  <S>

Offline Slade

• Silver Member
Re: Maybe a few more stats.. shouldn't be that hard
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 07:12:45 AM »
I wonder if score\stats could be made more accurate it if it would automatically know when you have a ord and switch you to Attack.  No ord = Fighter.  Have it automatically switch the sortie type in these instances.  :old:
-- Flying as X15 --

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014, 07:30:36 AM »
I wonder if score\stats could be made more accurate it if it would automatically know when you have a ord and switch you to Attack.  No ord = Fighter.  Have it automatically switch the sortie type in these instances.  :old:

The statistics are helpful. +1

Auto "Attack" mode would be nice and has been wished for before.  I keep a P-38L in attack mode all of the time and the J in fighter.

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2014, 09:11:28 AM »

But that would ruin it for those that like to game the score system. You know, the guys who only have 3-5 sorties in fighter with 15-20 kills and no deaths. Then have a couple hundred sorties in attack mode.
AH Supporter Since Tour 35