Author Topic: Good fights sc0tch  (Read 8079 times)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Re: Good fights sc0tch
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2015, 03:04:27 PM »
I still think it's funny you fly exactly like Skyyr
I think poison is much better than skyr..  from what I've seen...

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2015, 03:04:37 PM »
All I see is banter going back and forth...I don't see you saying "I am going to try a rolling scissors now" or "I am going to put myself in to a bad position on purpose to show you something"....

You guys just can't handle the fact that your advice is not wanted or needed. I think it goes without saying that if you wind up in the DA, its a duel unless specifically stated before hand.. like we have done with Krupinski in the past (yay Air Spawn room)

I saw the entire film and it was good flying on both ends and the score was what it was.

Batfink, you pretty much knew that he wasn't trying to be your friend, nor did he need your advice nor did he want it. You knew that we already had animosity between our squads so if you go into the DA you knew it was a DUEL....quit trying to downplay the fact that the score was what it was...posting the screenshot of DA banter is not training. Just because you said "in order for you to go up you pull the stick back" doesn't mean you taught him how to pull up..especially after he just killed you.

Actually I did make it very clear in the MA that we could go and duel simply for the fun of it.

Training comes in many forms. If the black belt tried to train the white belt by beating him as hard as he could every fight then no learning would occur. I don't expect you to understand.

Like I said already, I did not lose anything. I had some fights and enjoyed it. When I realised how low a person Skyyr was as he used that DA session in his squad vs squad ego trip I asked him for a rematch where we will keep score. He declined, no surprise. That in itself was enough for me to know what he really thinks. He fears losing. I do not fear losing. I have not lost anything in my entire time in this game because I have made friends with many great people and had a huge amount of fun over the years.

Don't expect me to show up in this thread again, I've already given you guys more of my time than you deserve.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2015, 03:04:41 PM »

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
you have a ego the size of Texas.
Quote from: hitech
Texas is big, but not THAT big.

HiTech

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2015, 03:07:24 PM »
God dang I'm tired of this fu c king BS everyone needs to go to totally tubular counseling or something? Just STOP EVERYONE

JESUS CHRIST

JUST BE FRIENDS, it had happened before damnit what the fk are we doing this sht for.

You all are good people, too good for this sht
This will end with a squad on squad match.

Same thing happened like 4 years ago when The Few and AoM went at it.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2015, 03:08:05 PM »
Same thing happened like 4 years ago when The Few and AoM went at it.

And how did that end?  :devil
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2015, 03:08:25 PM »
http://armyofmuppets.proboards.com/thread/358/why-poison

"I'm innocent!"

I put it in the public section for a reason? But it's nice to know now that you guys have been reading our boards.  :)

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2015, 03:10:35 PM »
I put it in the public section for a reason? But it's nice to know now that you guys have been reading our boards.  :)

Not so much the victim are we now krup  :devil

I found many holes in your story to your squad mates though. I didn't film the fights where you lost 7-1 because I figured it was all in good fun, so I guess I have no way to prove it.  :bhead

HiTech

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2015, 03:12:04 PM »
See this is what I mean, you don't stop, you're still trying to insult me.  :huh

Just to quote myself from that link real quick:

"This just me off and I had to rant, I hope he reads this. Oh and did any of you notice he's now in the damned?"

You can keep talking but you're the one wasting your breath.  :P
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 03:17:42 PM by Krupinski »

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2015, 03:16:21 PM »
Hey Fulcrum..  :rofl

Hi SkyRocky! 

Stop flying those fast rides, son!  Slow down and enjoy the scenery!    :lol
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #55 on: January 01, 2015, 03:17:03 PM »
Poison- The Damned

Glzzyoda: Told you I did, reckless is he. Now matters are worse.

Obi rayons won: That boy was our last hope.

Glzzyoda: No, there is another.
See Rule #4

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #56 on: January 01, 2015, 03:19:06 PM »

Actually I did make it very clear in the MA that we could go and duel simply for the fun of it.

Training comes in many forms. If the black belt tried to train the white belt by beating him as hard as he could every fight then no learning would occur. I don't expect you to understand.

Like I said already, I did not lose anything. I had some fights and enjoyed it. When I realised how low a person Skyyr was as he used that DA session in his squad vs squad ego trip I asked him for a rematch where we will keep score. He declined, no surprise. That in itself was enough for me to know what he really thinks. He fears losing. I do not fear losing. I have not lost anything in my entire time in this game because I have made friends with many great people and had a huge amount of fun over the years.

Don't expect me to show up in this thread again, I've already given you guys more of my time than you deserve.

No, you did not make anything "clear" in the MA. You actually spammed me for three hours in the MA, asking me to duel, and then accused me of being afraid to fight you when I didn't initially accept your challenge. I have never sought you out or even expressed even a remote interest in interacting with you. You sought me out and repeatedly asked me to fight you. I finally accepted and gave you what you wanted.

You asked for the fights, you got them, you lost them. That's it, nothing more.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 03:28:47 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2015, 03:19:40 PM »
See this is what I mean, you don't stop, you're still trying to insult me.  :huh

Just to quote myself from that link real quick:

"This just me off and I had to rant, I hope he reads this. Oh and did any of you notice he's now in the damned?"

You can keep talking but you're the one wasting your breath.  :P

Saying you hope I read that doesn't change the fact that you pretended to be a victim.  :)

HiTech

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2015, 03:20:05 PM »

I have high hopes for Anarchy, he will be like the next Grizz, Kazaa, or whoever your fav FPH is. :D

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #59 on: January 01, 2015, 03:21:32 PM »

:lol
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.