Author Topic: Eve online  (Read 1206 times)

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
Re: Eve online
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2015, 08:01:13 AM »
eve is great.
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2015, 08:56:49 AM »
Lusche, tbh elite runs quite well on my crappy pc with most things on high i dont know how crap your machine is in comparison but it seems to be very well coded in that respect, its a shame they dont offer a free trial just so others can see how it runs because i know i was a little unsure it would run on mine until i bought it.

I have an i3-2120 & Radeon HD 6800, so I don't even have a 4 core CPU which was stated to be a minimum requirement. And I just can't spend 51€ just to find out it doesn't run or runs only at like 15-25fps.

And as far as upgrading my computer goes: The above is my upgrade  :lol
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2015, 01:27:02 PM »
I tried it once. A very graphically beautiful game. But I have the most least desirable work schedule you could have for gaming and dont even have time to play let alone learn such a complex game.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline Mar

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2015, 02:41:46 PM »
Eve is a great game for a number of reasons but it can also be very boring at the same time although i will still say this about eve it has the 2nd best community i have ever played with (2nd to AH2) so many adults on there rather than kids trolling, sry to jack a Eve thread with Elite Dangerous stuff but i seen a few others talking about it.

Lusche, tbh elite runs quite well on my crappy pc with most things on high i dont know how crap your machine is in comparison but it seems to be very well coded in that respect, its a shame they dont offer a free trial just so others can see how it runs because i know i was a little unsure it would run on mine until i bought it.

Mar, the random police attacking you for hitting up wanted targets has indeed been fixed now you can hammer them all day without consequence :)  :joystick:

:O :banana:
𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓌𝒶𝓇'𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒

"Onward to the land of kings—via the sky of aces!"
  Oh, and zack1234 rules. :old:

Offline SFRT - Frenchy

• Platinum Member
      • http://home.CFL.rr.com/rauns/menu.htm
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2015, 07:03:20 PM »
Rog if you like Ive been playing now for close to 4 years and have a nice group of guys where we can show you the ropes we have Teamspeak set up and can give you all the training and jump starts you need several of the guys I play with are over 40 so not all whipper snappers. If youre interested send me a PM in here or search for me in game Flyin Hornytoad. Look forward to hearing from you. Also have no fear we arent in low or null security space. This invite is extended to anyone else wanting pointers or some support in game.

It's a trap! :old:
Dat jugs bro.

Terror flieger since 1941.
------------------------

Offline The Fury

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2015, 07:41:08 PM »

I have an i3-2120 & Radeon HD 6800, so I don't even have a 4 core CPU which was stated to be a minimum requirement. And I just can't spend 51€ just to find out it doesn't run or runs only at like 15-25fps.

And as far as upgrading my computer goes: The above is my upgrade  :lol

Ah damn that sucks :(
The Few
England    www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
The Few  (Tour 77)                                                                                            Currently Flying as Fury

Offline Viperius

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2015, 10:14:39 AM »
EVE rocks, still playing it (10th year for me now)

If you need some pointers just send me a pm here or contact me in EVE, Character Viperius or Dash Moore