Author Topic: The Damned DFC  (Read 26273 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: The Damned DFC
« Reply #390 on: January 21, 2015, 01:16:55 PM »
Love it! I'm going to frame this!

Shouldn't that be 'We are going to frame this and have it mounted near our throne!'?  ;)

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #391 on: January 21, 2015, 01:17:11 PM »
Oh I've fought him 1v1 several times fair and even fights since he claimed to own me, and I made a point. I really shouldn't even be talking anymore or he'll keep begging to DA... sorry I'm done  :salute lol.

Not really. When I ran into you in the DA DrBone and I were fighting, and he was showing me some turn fighting stuff that he likes to do. When you flew to me after I just took off and proceeded to fight me I was still flying the same way because I assumed it was him. And I'm sure he can back me up on this. If you wish to fight me in fair 1 on 1 duels I will do so, if not you can keep hunting me down in the MA and pretending to pwn me, I don't mind.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 01:19:02 PM by xPoisonx »
you have a ego the size of Texas.
Quote from: hitech
Texas is big, but not THAT big.

HiTech

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #392 on: January 21, 2015, 01:18:05 PM »
That's not all I said,  so don't paraphrase, after the first duel,  I did say it along with "I have got to get better and work on x y z",

Second duel,  I called you out to see if I had gotten any better ( I didn't ).Didn't say much if anything.  And just the other night I asked you again in a much more playful way (I need my semi annual duel ) Orr do you not remember?

The point is that no..I don't make excuses when I die or lose a duel. .its my fault end of story.  All I can do is try and get better and try again.

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #393 on: January 21, 2015, 01:20:09 PM »
Krup let me be the ref, I will film the entire session.

btw I have never been beaten by Poison..... :noid
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #394 on: January 21, 2015, 01:21:03 PM »

In the end....everyone has an excuse for everything, we simply think some excuses are valid and some are not.  

I suggest you study the following to clear up any questions you may have:

1.) Valid excuses are claims made by myself and/or members of my ultra cool posse!  :aok

2.) Invalid excuses are any claims made by you, Poison, Kruel, or anyone else we choose is not a member of our ultra cool posse!

Just remember....at the end of the day, WE decide...not you.   :aok

Fixed.  :lol
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #395 on: January 21, 2015, 01:22:18 PM »
Krup let me be the ref, I will film the entire session.

Whaaa, I must fight you

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #396 on: January 21, 2015, 01:23:58 PM »
Were all meeting up in the DA again tonight, Look for us around 6-8 EST  :salute

Edit: I am requesting permission to put Skyyrs video in my signature?
=The Damned=
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #397 on: January 21, 2015, 01:24:35 PM »
And most of our fights aren't fair anyways!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSojwiTzTeQ
You gang tard you!
you have a ego the size of Texas.
Quote from: hitech
Texas is big, but not THAT big.

HiTech

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #398 on: January 21, 2015, 01:27:05 PM »
This was the one thing that stood out in your post, Junky:

the guy who goes to the range everyday for 3 months is going to shoot better then the guy who shot once a week for 3 months, that's just fingers too

This really isn't a valid correlation to what we have here. Sure, if that was the only experience for both shooters, then yeah, the guy who only goes once a week is a noob, because he's only been to the range 12-13 times in the same time frame that another guy is going 90-93 times.

However, consider that the guy going once a week has almost 3 years of shooting experience, while the guy going everyday hasn't even been shooting for a year. The guy with three years and more than double the overall trigger time should outshoot the noob easily... unless he simply didn't train well enough during those previous 2 1/2 years.

There are things that experience teaches that cannot be learned in a set amount of time. Shooting happens to be my other hobby. ;)
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #399 on: January 21, 2015, 01:27:58 PM »
Were all meeting up in the DA again tonight, Look for us around 6-8 EST  :salute

Permission granted... use and distribute at your leisure, sir!

:salute
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #400 on: January 21, 2015, 01:30:07 PM »

Nooo I have class,  and Yes

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #401 on: January 21, 2015, 01:32:07 PM »
 :cry
=The Damned=

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #402 on: January 21, 2015, 01:32:54 PM »
Permission granted... use and distribute at your leisure, sir!

:salute

Wait ...as long as you don't distribute with the intent to make a profit..that might be copyright infringement..don't sell our air pr0n.

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #403 on: January 21, 2015, 01:35:51 PM »
I duel for fun, not to waste time on people I don't like.

Sorry Poison, when snow falls in hell, and you're finally better than me, you'll never know. :lol

I just want to point out one thing that it seems you forgot about then I'm done with this conversation.

You say you were fighting a certain way to amuse DrBone, which is a pretty funny joke in itself I gotta admit... but anyways, just 4 days ago you dove on me P51 vs P51, and to my surprise you began turning with me... I promptly made you look silly and shot your pilot in the side of the head from point blank. How do you explain this? Actually don't it'll just be another lie and I'll waste 30 seconds of my life reading it. :lol  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 01:49:58 PM by Krupinski »

Offline ARSNishi

• Copper Member
« Reply #404 on: January 21, 2015, 01:52:34 PM »
Antics? That's interesting - the only recurring antics that are here are from your squad mates are trying to excuse their way out of losing duels that they challenged me to, using excuses ranging from "I didn't have enough time bro" to "oh crap we didn't know he had prior sim experience - that's unfair!"
yes, antics that you are notorious for.....  Nothing more needs to be said
And speaking of critics, how did these critics perform in our private rooms (DA)? I seem to remember uploading nearly 400 FA 1v1 fight films publicly. Care to tell me the score?
  no because nobody could even remotely begin to care about your scote/antics as much as you do.
As Rilak so eloquently put, "... and so shall the weak bow before the mighty."

I rest my case.

:rofl
I love how easily once again you've declared yourself the victor because in skyyr's world, his is the only criteria that matters.

Fighter Ace vet lured to the dark side, a.k.a..  -AoM-  Fear the Mighty Mitsubishi Mounted Muppet!

Nishizwa in game, Nish or Nishi will work too