Author Topic: Players to admire  (Read 23501 times)

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
Re: Players to admire
« Reply #255 on: January 24, 2015, 06:17:34 PM »
 :rofl
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #256 on: January 24, 2015, 06:20:17 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)
(Image removed from quote.)

We forgive you poison because you are clearly young and in need of a large clue rake.  In time you'll figure things out and realize how silly you look to us old farts.  If I was half as smart now as I thought I was when I was a kid I'd be dangerous.  

In time you'll understand that and probably be a bit embarrassed by your actions lately.  No need to respond of course because it will still be the present day you.  If you stick around AH as long as us old farts I'm sure you'll have time to show us that you finally get it. :aok
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #257 on: January 24, 2015, 06:22:40 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 10:19:03 AM by Skuzzy »
you have a ego the size of Texas.
Quote from: hitech
Texas is big, but not THAT big.

HiTech

Offline dmdchief

• Nickel Member
« Reply #258 on: January 24, 2015, 06:29:40 PM »
I guess midnight is the one I remember liking the best simply because he made the p51 sight and taught me how to use it and not get the 51 in a flat spin everytime I got in it.  He was in the training area at least 2o-3 times a week trying to help new people out and even the ones already in the game if you just ask.  Threre was also 2 of the original AK's that would do that but guess my old brain isn't what it used to be and I for the life of me can't remember their handle, but they was a wonder in the 51 and the f4u's, almost like getting a lesson from Shane in the f4u-1 taking on 4-6 spits la's, zekes, u name it and then outflying each one and flying off most of the time.  A wonder to watch a devil to try to kill.

SALUTE
ab8aac/dmdchief
HAVE THE COURAGE TO STEP UP AND LEAD AND THE PUBLIC WILL FOLLOW

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
« Reply #259 on: January 24, 2015, 06:33:31 PM »
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Offline Estes

• Gold Member
« Reply #260 on: January 24, 2015, 06:36:05 PM »
Only ones I don't admire are those 80th guys. Bunch of dweebs that lot.

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #261 on: January 24, 2015, 06:36:12 PM »
Poison,

You will become your father sooner than you can blink an eye. Right now as a kid, people cut you slack, and you take advantage of them for it by thinking they are being idiots and losers by indulging you. They are being kind in memory of their youth, because around the corner, they know what is waiting for you.

All of us were the same dumb arse you are acting today. That's why you are not very amusing and getting repetitively boring. Where it will truly matter, is if you cannot keep how you act here, from forging your future self, interfering with paying your bills and providing for those who will depend on you. If this is who you really are, we can only look the other way while you forge this into your future self. All of us have been at this juncture and paid the price, some more, some less.

We will keep a bottle of Bengay ready for you.

I find Poison's disposition to be rather normal; that is, he is treating a game like a game. And as with most things in life, the only opinions that matter are those that are found to be objectively true. The irony here is that neither he, DrBone, myself, etc. hate those who believe differently, rather we simply don't care at all. And that is what everyone else hates.

Lest you forget, you and your mentality are indeed the severe minority in online gaming. The average gamer age is 31, which is closer to Poison's age than it is yours.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 06:53:57 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Mar

• Gold Member
« Reply #262 on: January 24, 2015, 06:38:35 PM »
Zack rules. :old:
𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓌𝒶𝓇'𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒

"Onward to the land of kings—via the sky of aces!"
  Oh, and zack1234 rules. :old:

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
« Reply #263 on: January 24, 2015, 06:47:50 PM »
I find Poison's disposition to be rather normal; that is, he is treating a game like a game. And as with most things in life, the only opinions that matter are those that are found to be objectively true. The irony here is that neither he, DrBone, myself, etc. hate those who believe differently, rather we simply don't care at all. And that is what everyone else hates.

Lest you forget, you and your mentality is indeed the severe minority in online gaming. The average gamer age is 31, which is closer to Poison's age than it is yours.

You and your band of knuckleheads are the minority.  No one likes you.
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #264 on: January 24, 2015, 06:52:04 PM »
You and your band of knuckleheads are the minority.  No one likes you.

If you're talking just about Aces High, yes, we might be the minority. Across combat flight sims and games in general, we're actually quite normal.

And it's ok, I don't play to be liked. That said, my guns and the airfield tower both love you. A LOT. ;)
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #265 on: January 24, 2015, 07:05:19 PM »
That said, my guns and the airfield tower both love you. A LOT. ;)
you have a ego the size of Texas.
Quote from: hitech
Texas is big, but not THAT big.

HiTech

Offline Pepprr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #266 on: January 24, 2015, 07:10:14 PM »
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 10:19:42 AM by Skuzzy »

~AoM~

SSACIFMTSHU 
My vids :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk0db9fARH0

Offline Dragon Tamer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #267 on: January 24, 2015, 07:13:57 PM »
And it's ok, I don't play to be liked. That said, my guns and the airfield tower both love you. A LOT. ;)

That's okay, when it comes to being liked by the community or being good, we'll just stick to being liked. You can keep your score and K/D in tact and keep acting like you are superior all you want, just remember nobody cares about your score, just your attitude. Yours is a poor one.

:aok

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #268 on: January 24, 2015, 07:44:14 PM »
That's okay, when it comes to being liked by the community or being good, we'll just stick to being liked. You can keep your score and K/D in tact and keep acting like you are superior all you want, just remember nobody cares about your score, just your attitude. Yours is a poor one.

:aok

http://bit.ly/1D4vyXk
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #269 on: January 24, 2015, 07:46:46 PM »
If you're talking just about Aces High, yes, we might be the minority. Across combat flight sims and games in general, we're actually quite normal.

It's a wonder you can fly at all with a joystick that small :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters