Author Topic: Players to admire  (Read 23502 times)

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Re: Players to admire
« Reply #270 on: January 24, 2015, 07:48:00 PM »
With attitudes like this...probably.  

Players I admire...too many to mention.

I admire the ones that have fun when they play the game and don't take things too seriously.  I admire players that like to fight and furball, just because that is how
I like to fly.  They are not afraid to die and re-up to do it all over again...just fun.

:salute
~Pep

With some of the stuff you've said about me its kind of funny how you try to pull the, its just a game tactic. And I don't even know you but from what you have said on the forums about us, it seems to be a little more than that for a lot of you, actually.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 07:51:16 PM by xPoisonx »
you have a ego the size of Texas.
Quote from: hitech
Texas is big, but not THAT big.

HiTech

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #271 on: January 24, 2015, 07:53:35 PM »
We forgive you poison because you are clearly young and in need of a large clue rake.  In time you'll figure things out and realize how silly you look to us old farts.  If I was half as smart now as I thought I was when I was a kid I'd be dangerous.  

In time you'll understand that and probably be a bit embarrassed by your actions lately.  No need to respond of course because it will still be the present day you.  If you stick around AH as long as us old farts I'm sure you'll have time to show us that you finally get it. :aok

With the amount of credit you give him I wish you were my credit union.  ;)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #272 on: January 24, 2015, 07:55:06 PM »
Lest you forget, you and your mentality are indeed the severe minority in online gaming. The average gamer age is 31, which is closer to Poison's age than it is yours.

:rofl

Not here, newcomer.  :D

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #273 on: January 24, 2015, 08:03:03 PM »
With some of the stuff you've said about me its kind of funny how you try to pull the, its just a game tactic. And I don't even know you but from what you have said on the forums about us, it seems to be a little more than that for a lot of you, actually.
Anything said about you, you've brought on yourself. No one has any sympathy for a teenager acting like a punk and running with the crowd you choose to.

Offline Pepprr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #274 on: January 24, 2015, 08:06:55 PM »

Hmmm...I don't remember ever saying anything about you...please explain   :)

And...we DO take it for what it is...just a game.  We do poke fun at the "new damned" on our forum yes and we do it in the public part of our forum so you can see it.  I don't remember reading much on there
that was too over the top except for fulcrum and welll...  :rolleyes: ... but nothing that states we take the game as more than it is.

We have fun flying together.  We joke and carry on badly on vox...but normally none of your names even come up while in game unless one or the other is on 200 all night.   :)  

~AoM~

SSACIFMTSHU 
My vids :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk0db9fARH0

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #275 on: January 24, 2015, 08:11:33 PM »
 :angel:
you have a ego the size of Texas.
Quote from: hitech
Texas is big, but not THAT big.

HiTech

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #276 on: January 24, 2015, 08:26:43 PM »
It wasn't. The Damned that you're referring to came to AH from AW. What few people know is that TC went over to Fighter Ace (FA) and started The Damned there as well back in 98-99, but then left after a period of time. The Damned in FA shortly disbanded, then regrouped with new leadership of a player named BlunderingFool. Leadership eventually fell to Smokin, Raptor, and a few other FA pilots, until the close of FA back in 2010. Most of us took a hiatus from sims after that, but a few of us came over to AH in late 2013.
It is too bad FA closed down.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #277 on: January 24, 2015, 08:26:47 PM »
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline Dragon Tamer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #278 on: January 24, 2015, 08:33:02 PM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl That was epic!  :aok

Not really, it was mediocre at best.

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #279 on: January 24, 2015, 08:50:02 PM »
I think score used to mean a lot more then it does now. Back then the top 10 were also pretty much guys you didnt want to cross paths with. Theres still a few left. A few,  like Lusche, were always able to balance incredible skill with a high score and still werent afraid to mix it up in furballs. Now? I get a sense of a lot less skill with some of the higher scorers.

Im not naming names, and theres always exceptions, but I get a sense "score" is less and less on the skilled players minds in todays game.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline Pepprr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #280 on: January 24, 2015, 08:56:01 PM »
:angel:

That's what I thought.  I have said absolutely nothing about you, I don't even know you.   

If you do have anything to share, you can always do it through pm instead of cluttering up this thread with more... umm...stuff.

:)

~AoM~

SSACIFMTSHU 
My vids :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk0db9fARH0

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #281 on: January 24, 2015, 08:57:56 PM »
It's a wonder you can fly at all with a joystick that small :)

LOL!
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #282 on: January 24, 2015, 09:03:02 PM »
LOL!

It would be in your best interests not to laugh - you were beaten to a pulp with that joystick.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 09:04:48 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #283 on: January 24, 2015, 09:05:49 PM »
And you still don't get it.   :huh
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #284 on: January 24, 2015, 09:13:13 PM »
It would be in your best interests not to laugh - you were beaten to a pulp with that joystick.

Actually, my best interests find it hilarious that he's not even flying and knows you better than the guys you fly with, lol.  Besides, nothing you do in toon world translates to RL...we both know that for certain...
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba