Author Topic: Holy burning HQ batman the Rooks have lost their minds  (Read 6201 times)

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Re: Holy burning HQ batman the Rooks have lost their minds
« Reply #90 on: February 22, 2015, 09:24:36 PM »
Don't get me wrong the ones I mentioned above are a wonderful element in this game and I have nothing against them in game or real life. It's good to have them around I mean it. AH wouldn't be the same without them. They just don't think outside the box of FP much lol
393rd Bombardment Squadron

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #91 on: February 22, 2015, 09:25:23 PM »
The only ones who have been complaining are the furballerz, country switchers, old hags who have nothing else going for them except the glory they find in AH, and the knights. Their boats got rocked and they don't like it. I haven't laughed this much in an entire day my whole life. Thank you HTC for the opportunity to experience such entertainment!
I like how today the bish and knights dropped the rook HQ like 3 times in a row.....I bet there wasn't any complaining at all :rolleyes:
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #92 on: February 22, 2015, 09:34:53 PM »
I like how today the bish and knights dropped the rook HQ like 3 times in a row.....I bet there wasn't any complaining at all :rolleyes:
I have been on most of today and there hasn't been any complaints that stood out. You adapt and over come! It sucks but you deal with it  :salute Merlin is nice a guy I'm not. I know how to get to guys now on a whole new lvl. Just like how I organized the 16/52 shutdown on the pizza map the day it got reset by shutting down the base then taking the port which killed the furball. All those complaints on 200 from that. :x
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 09:38:50 PM by Wizz »

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #93 on: February 22, 2015, 09:42:10 PM »
I have been on most of today and there hasn't been any complaints that stood out. You adapt and over come! It sucks but you deal with it  :salute Merlin is nice a guy I'm not. I know how to get to guys now on a whole new lvl. Just like how I organized the 16/52 shutdown on the pizza map the day it got reset by shutting down the base then taking the port which killed the furball. All those complaints on 200 from that. :x
and you know what happened after that... guys like yourself Junky just quit playing on the knight front. So we rolled the bases on your front. Instead of actually getting your port back you guys just gave up. WTG Knights!!!

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #94 on: February 22, 2015, 09:49:57 PM »
lol... explained this thread to the wife-ack cannon (she heard me giggling).  She say's "Tell them to put their big boy panties on and deal with it".

I'm sorry, had to share.
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #95 on: February 22, 2015, 09:56:55 PM »
In the end, targets that can get blown up bring you targets to blow up. Relax.

In the end, no one with any sense wants to circle an inanimate object waiting for someone that may never arrive.
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #96 on: February 22, 2015, 10:01:27 PM »

I thought the only rule was don't be a dick. Welcome to the ignore list..... Skuzzy can we rename it on the new boards as the "Dick" list?

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #97 on: February 22, 2015, 10:16:07 PM »
lol... explained this thread to the wife-ack cannon (she heard me giggling).  She say's "Tell them to put their big boy panties on and deal with it".

I'm sorry, had to share.
Good woman right there!

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #98 on: February 22, 2015, 10:17:27 PM »
I thought the only rule was don't be a dick. Welcome to the ignore list..... Skuzzy can we rename it on the new boards as the "Dick" list?
:neener:

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #99 on: February 22, 2015, 10:26:36 PM »
and you know what happened after that... guys like yourself Junky just quit playing on the knight front. So we rolled the bases on your front. Instead of actually getting your port back you guys just gave up. WTG Knights!!!
Actually I have never quit the game due to the HQ going down, so keep my name out of your mouth or I'll make it my mission to just ruin your fun in game(which will probably be me jumping sides and telling everyone your location and myself stealing all your kills :aok)...I do dislike it because its half retarded just like yourself. You haven't made any argument that can even be considered as a legit argument in this thread, and if you think your actually "getting" to anyone...your more retarded then we all already think.....

Have a nice day flying an hour to bomb one building(that is hard to defend because the DAR has been shown to be terrible on the current map). Maybe try it on the next map where there is actually dar around the HQ that doesn't take 20 mins by C47 to get to....
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Dundee

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #100 on: February 22, 2015, 10:48:24 PM »
Actually I have never quit the game due to the HQ going down, so keep my name out of your mouth or I'll make it my mission to just ruin your fun in game(which will probably be me jumping sides and telling everyone your location and myself stealing all your kills :aok)...I do dislike it because its half retarded just like yourself. You haven't made any argument that can even be considered as a legit argument in this thread, and if you think your actually "getting" to anyone...your more retarded then we all already think.....

Have a nice day flying an hour to bomb one building(that is hard to defend because the DAR has been shown to be terrible on the current map). Maybe try it on the next map where there is actually dar around the HQ that doesn't take 20 mins by C47 to get to....

Grow up Junky

49Dundee, North Battery Bish HQ

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
« Reply #101 on: February 22, 2015, 11:17:48 PM »

Engage Arlo mode:

Boom Headshot.

BTW - Good job on the flame free thread Wizz, like your sage advice in the other thread.  The protector of the forum from having flame wars one minute, to actively and obviously - and admittedly - starting them.

As for the issue, I can completely understand those with limited and valuable gaming time not wanting to guess where the action is at, guess wrong, and waste most, even all, of their allotted time in the game not finding a fight.  I'm fortunate to have ample free time, so it doesn't affect me, but I absolutely understand the complaints from those it does.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 11:22:36 PM by Gman »

Offline MajWoody

• Gold Member
« Reply #102 on: February 23, 2015, 12:57:54 AM »
Don't get me wrong the ones I mentioned above are a wonderful element in this game and I have nothing against them in game or real life. It's good to have them around I mean it. AH wouldn't be the same without them. They just don't think outside the box of FP much lol
Because you suck at FP you're going to grief those that don't? Your stats are pathetic. No wonder you don't FP much.  :lol
Lets keep the stupid to a minimum.
Old Age and Treachery, will overcome youth and skill EVERYTIME

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #103 on: February 23, 2015, 05:15:14 AM »
Engage Arlo mode:

(Image removed from quote.)

Boom Headshot.

BTW - Good job on the flame free thread Wizz, like your sage advice in the other thread.  The protector of the forum from having flame wars one minute, to actively and obviously - and admittedly - starting them.

As for the issue, I can completely understand those with limited and valuable gaming time not wanting to guess where the action is at, guess wrong, and waste most, even all, of their allotted time in the game not finding a fight.  I'm fortunate to have ample free time, so it doesn't affect me, but I absolutely understand the complaints from those it does.
I never claimed that... that other thread was a crap thread about a whiner who went public about quiting dogging this game. I don't care about flame threads. Just don't to see a cry baby thread like that gain any ground.

Get off your rocker old man and stop wasting your time.  :old:

I haven't admitted to starting amything. I stated this thread to give respect to the 49th your crowd started the flame war. Grown men acting like little kids arguing over a toy.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 05:18:18 AM by Wizz »

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #104 on: February 23, 2015, 05:23:32 AM »
Because you suck at FP you're going to grief those that don't? Your stats are pathetic. No wonder you don't FP much.  :lol

Let the butt hurt flow  :x I do suck in FP.... I'm a bomber pilot  :neener: and proud to admit it. I shut down bases, take bases by myself, make 2-3 hour long strat runs, resupply where needed, de-ack, sink cv, bomb**** GV, strat defend. Pork ords on entire fronts and look good doing it without trying to glorify myself. I don't have time to worry about your glorified FP mode. Too busy fighting the war.

After 4 years I'm one of the best bomber pilots this game has ever seen. I don't die unless I'm looking for a fight. I can survive a half a dozen buff killers in lancs before getting shot down. I eat 262's in lancs like it's a snack. I set out to destroy a target and very rarely am denied. When I am I was looking for a fight along the way.  I don't need FP to be good. You can try to pick me apart in the forums but your just wasting precious time you'll never get back.

And you need to relearn what the true meaning of a troll is woody lol you just look funny :)

I'm expecting a thread lock soon/hopefully so get your final words in quick!!! I've said my peace and moving on.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 05:34:57 AM by Wizz »

CO-Fine
XO-KO