Author Topic: Holy burning HQ batman the Rooks have lost their minds  (Read 6208 times)

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Re: Holy burning HQ batman the Rooks have lost their minds
« Reply #135 on: February 23, 2015, 02:12:03 PM »
So 2 M3/75s and a vsup carrier per HQ; well done then

Correct! Think that was their setup on Saturday.
393rd Bombardment Squadron

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
« Reply #136 on: February 23, 2015, 02:26:13 PM »
Your goal wasn't to start a conversation, your own words were you started the thread to "needle and poke", which is all you've done.

Taking down an HQ?  Big deal, it happens every hour of every day the game is up, to any and all sides.  Any two weeker could be shown how to do it while flying with only his feet.  It isn't news, everyone including you knows this.  All you did was come on the forum, make a post about it happening, and point out those by name you felt were "butthurt" by it in the game at the time.  Nice 'conversation'.  You wanted to get a rise out of players, and you got it.  When some of the members who are widely considered the "nice guys" start responding - well, mission accomplished for you.  Hope you enjoyed it, and your likely upcoming vacation.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 02:28:37 PM by Gman »

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #137 on: February 23, 2015, 02:32:24 PM »

We were tossing around the idea of bringing down all the strats of entire country at one time.....could you please provide us with the country you play for as we'll fast track your country to the top of our target list.

(Image removed from quote.)

cordial,

49Dundee

The Pigs are the fourth country and you girls have made the top of the menu for the month of March.  This I promise.
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline BuckShot

• Silver Member
« Reply #138 on: February 23, 2015, 02:45:53 PM »
What you don't know is that he can WF a town and de Ack it from +20 k in one set of bombers..... I know because I'm in an M3 with troops outside of town

Good. Do that more then. Still not impressed.
Game handle: HellBuck

Offline 49MERLIN

• Zinc Member
« Reply #139 on: February 23, 2015, 03:23:10 PM »
Lol thats awesome <S> 49th

How many rounds did it take to knock down?

<S>
221 +or- 1 rounds to Kill HQ with M3 Cannon - I assume it takes 37,500lbs to kill HQ

Therefore 37,500lbs/221 rounds = 169.683 lbs of force yield by 1 Round

May as well call it 170lbs

Good Luck, Good Hunting, & FIRE FOR EFFECT!!!

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #140 on: February 23, 2015, 03:42:40 PM »
This thread was missing some Damned before it had all the right ingredients for a lock.

You're welcome.

Nope, nobody cares.  Can you tell?

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #141 on: February 23, 2015, 04:09:34 PM »

(This thread is full of it, narcissism and bovine scatterology)
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #142 on: February 23, 2015, 04:15:11 PM »
The Pigs are the fourth country and you girls have made the top of the menu for the month of March.  This I promise.

Oh we can start tomarrow squad night  yeaaaaaaaaa we won't have a problem finding them at all  lol  and a whole month of killing them is going to be fun gives me more of a reason to play....  is this another one of these whoever gets the most 49th kills wins a prize tournament again...   :x
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #143 on: February 23, 2015, 04:20:30 PM »
Oh we can start tomarrow squad night  yeaaaaaaaaa we won't have a problem finding them at all  lol  and a whole month of killing them is going to be fun gives me more of a reason to play....  is this another one of these whoever gets the most 49th kills wins a prize tournament again...   :x

Shhhhhhh.....they already hide when you are not looking for them.   

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #144 on: February 23, 2015, 04:26:50 PM »
Will find them  :cool:    :airplane:   :banana:   :banana:   :banana:
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline 49MERLIN

• Zinc Member
« Reply #145 on: February 23, 2015, 04:44:46 PM »

<S> POTW,

It's comforting to know that there is a squad like yours in AH with so much CLASS that it shines as a beacon of light to the rest of us on how we should act and react to virtual & real life situations.  I appreciate that you have chosen to make the month of March, "49thFG Month"!  We are very humbled that you would devote an ENTIRE month to playing only with us!  Apparently HTC has designated your squad to be, or have the strength of, an entire country! WTG Country 4 Piglet Pawns!  Surely a tactful squad like POTW would have the poise & professionalism not to designate themselves an entire country on their own...  As for the 49th, we have a GREAT time with all the various people we play with and find it to be an enthralling & enjoyable experience playing and learning with those people. 
  Being a relatively new squadron in AH, (8 years), we would never be so pompous, (you may say BOLD), as to hold ourselves above another squad, much less above all other countries combined.  No, sirs!  We the 49ers are the learning serfs, less than squires, who would never dare to to raise from our enslaved prostrate position to gaze upon even the low hanging gold & jewel encrusted stirrups of that incredibly high horse you must be riding!  We can only hope that someday you may all pass gallantly & valiantly through the gates of Valhalla so that we may have the slim chance to even begin to smell the stench from the pigpen you POTW wallow in...

Very Respectfully, tactfully, and with GREAT humility,
49MERLIN
Commanding Officer
49th Fighter Group

P.S.:  You will be pleased to know that our recruiting numbers are skyrocketing due to our large prime-time player base and our varied mission sets, so you will have a lot of work to do in March.  Please, get some rest...

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #146 on: February 23, 2015, 04:52:19 PM »
Waystin now that you announced it in public, Krup is going to scare them into hiding and we will be wasting our time looking for them. You could have at least kept it a POTW secret for one night in the MA.

bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #147 on: February 23, 2015, 05:11:15 PM »
<S> POTW,

It's comforting to know that there is a squad like yours in AH with so much CLASS that it shines as a beacon of light to the rest of us on how we should act and react to virtual & real life situations.  I appreciate that you have chosen to make the month of March, "49thFG Month"!  We are very humbled that you would devote an ENTIRE month to playing only with us!  Apparently HTC has designated your squad to be, or have the strength of, an entire country! WTG Country 4 Piglet Pawns!  Surely a tactful squad like POTW would have the poise & professionalism not to designate themselves an entire country on their own...  As for the 49th, we have a GREAT time with all the various people we play with and find it to be an enthralling & enjoyable experience playing and learning with those people. 
  Being a relatively new squadron in AH, (8 years), we would never be so pompous, (you may say BOLD), as to hold ourselves above another squad, much less above all other countries combined.  No, sirs!  We the 49ers are the learning serfs, less than squires, who would never dare to to raise from our enslaved prostrate position to gaze upon even the low hanging gold & jewel encrusted stirrups of that incredibly high horse you must be riding!  We can only hope that someday you may all pass gallantly & valiantly through the gates of Valhalla so that we may have the slim chance to even begin to smell the stench from the pigpen you POTW wallow in...

49MERLIN
Commanding Officer
49th Fighter Group

P.S.:  You will be pleased to know that our recruiting numbers are skyrocketing due to our large prime-time player base and our varied mission sets, so you will have a lot of work to do in March.  Please, get some rest...

Keep recruiting, you'll need the extra bodies.  We have dismembered squadrons like yours for years.   :aok

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #148 on: February 23, 2015, 05:15:57 PM »
<S> POTW,

49MERLIN
Commanding Officer
49th Fighter Group

This post made me LOL. The 49th are pretty cool in my book, they make the MA fun for those who are new to the game and still struggling to stay competitive in our unforgiving furballs.

The 49th are actually the sole reason I ever subscribed in the first place. On the second to last day of my 2 week trail I joined a noe b25C raid to a HQ that MERLIN set up. We had just enough bombers that if we all hit we could bring it down, We came in Hit it and than avoided the swarms of 163s and got back home. IT WAS GLORIOUS!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 05:20:29 PM by glzsqd »
See Rule #4

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #149 on: February 23, 2015, 05:17:16 PM »
 :rofl

:rofl :rofl :rofl

please.... guys... stop this jibber jabber... :rofl  I ant take it any more   :rofl

:rofl :rofl :rofl I cant breathe  :rofl  :rofl

:airplane: :rofl :airplane: :rofl :airplane: :rofl :airplane: