Author Topic: Player and plane roster...  (Read 30667 times)

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
Re: Player and plane roster...
« Reply #255 on: March 13, 2015, 07:56:35 AM »
DrBone is a Boss. :banana:

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #256 on: March 13, 2015, 08:24:48 AM »
Bone is a HOtard. :ahand
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #257 on: March 13, 2015, 08:33:33 AM »
I along with many others from TG have only gotten better being with The Damned and have proved it in the MA many times within these past few weeks, You can try and deflect the conversation into any direction you want it just goes to show me how quick some of you will hide when competition arises.

btw when is this bracket getting done I call dibs on fighting Sc0tch first?

That is if  he shows, I heard he declined a challenge to the DA already....
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #258 on: March 13, 2015, 09:03:03 AM »
OK how about an impartial person to set rules  and tell you guys which plane you are using.

1. Plane will be used in MA ... squad with the most kills in such plane wins that round.

2. Plane will be used for 3 days no changing .. in a 30 day month you have 10 planes you will use.

3. No shade or volunteer vulching or kills.

4. After the competition is over the losing squad must change squad name to either
    (a.) Dammed Muppets
    (b.) Muppets Dammed Us

Simple yet exciting .. and seeing how I don't have a pony in this fight I will play the part of the moderator to pick your planes.

Any takers??? Or can all your big bad men .. handle it???

LawnDart
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 09:05:28 AM by ebfd11 »
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #259 on: March 13, 2015, 09:11:15 AM »
OK how about an impartial person to set rules  and tell you guys which plane you are using.

1. Plane will be used in MA ... squad with the most kills in such plane wins that round.

2. Plane will be used for 3 days no changing .. in a 30 day month you have 10 planes you will use.

3. No shade or volunteer vulching or kills.

4. After the competition is over the losing squad must change squad name to either
    (a.) Dammed Muppets
    (b.) Muppets Dammed Us

Simple yet exciting .. and seeing how I don't have a pony in this fight I will play the part of the moderator to pick your planes.

Any takers??? Or can all your big bad men .. handle it???

LawnDart

Muppets play more and have more players. Their numbers alone will give them the advantage.

A small fix, we will add up the kills of 10 active players of each sides choice. That way it isn't anyone's fault for not playing during that time period and that way each squad has an even opportunity to get more kills.

You should factor in kills per time , hit percentage , kills per sortie , and kills per death. All very simple math that I would be willing to do for each side.
Top Gun

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #260 on: March 13, 2015, 09:12:16 AM »
I can't speak for the rest of The Damned but that looks mighty fine to me for a start Lawndart, A few things could be changed around just to make things more inticing.
=The Damned=
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #261 on: March 13, 2015, 09:13:06 AM »
Lets see about getting this Bracket off its feet before we commit to the Drama queen show down.
See Rule #4

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #262 on: March 13, 2015, 09:16:36 AM »
I thought the drama queen show down is what encouraged them to finally come out of hiding and participate in some real competition?  :headscratch:
=The Damned=

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #263 on: March 13, 2015, 09:20:57 AM »
Damn...I wish I had made me one of these stickers before ...It worked a charm huh hahahaha...clever idea to make it a bandana...you look badass too

put it here cause I didn't want to sully the other thread....  this one is shot to toejame so it doesn't matter

:rofl
Top Gun

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #264 on: March 13, 2015, 09:28:18 AM »
Muppets play more and have more players. Their numbers alone will give them the advantage.

A small fix, we will add up the kills of 10 active players of each sides choice. That way it isn't anyone's fault for not playing during that time period and that way each squad has an even opportunity to get more kills.

You should factor in kills per time , hit percentage , kills per sortie , and kills per death. All very simple math that I would be willing to do for each side.

For the record. I don't believe we play "more" at this day n age. But the amount of players we have might compensate for that. Although, many don't regard score in our squad. It just so happens that some of us get good marks and its just the way we fly.

That being said. I'll have a MA competition in 190Ds or LA7s vs anyone in the Damned just for competition sake of who can achieve the best overall record for one month.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #265 on: March 13, 2015, 09:37:17 AM »

OK that sounds fair .. I figure 7 and 7 ...

I can't speak for the rest of The Damned but that looks mighty fine to me for a start Lawndart, A few things could be changed around just to make things more inticing.

OK pick 7 and post here.. same for the Muppets..

LawnDart
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #266 on: March 13, 2015, 09:47:12 AM »
Wait really....
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #267 on: March 13, 2015, 11:14:44 AM »
I for one have no interest in your petty chest thumping.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #268 on: March 13, 2015, 03:59:57 PM »
You can try and deflect the conversation into any direction you want it just goes to show me how quick some of you will hide when competition arises.
:rolleyes:   I'm guessing this is directed at me....  sounds good I guess... not much truth in it though...  still a lil full of it I see... unfortunate...

again, why not just PM scotch for a duel?   but alas... this post wasn't about actually getting a duel with scotch... was it? 

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #269 on: March 13, 2015, 04:04:52 PM »
I along with many others from TG have only gotten better being with The Damned and have proved it in the MA many times within these past few weeks, You can try and deflect the conversation into any direction you want it just goes to show me how quick some of you will hide when competition arises.

Haha.
The fact is you're the one trying to deflect the conversation by "dragging it in game" (but not really?). Like that's going to disprove you're a tool and now a kool-aid drinking cryyr disciple?  :rofl
Keep chest thumping. We're laughing at it.

Bracket fights sound fun whatever rules get worked out. Though I'm taking MY boat up to AK for the season within the next four weeks and my ingame time is again extremely limited. I do plan to grab my stick/peds and bring them on board though... Something to do when weathered in and the deckhands are out in the cold cleaning the boat.  :aok :D

Please show proof of me turning down a duel. Your lying boss couldn't.
I do have waaaaay more important things going on in real life right now that are affecting my opportunities to fly. Twist that however you want, but unless you're going to fork over the money I'm chasing, I really don't care. I'll fly/duel anytime my schedule and location allows. It's fun.

ttyl d00d.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 04:09:41 PM by Scotch »
-AoM-