Author Topic: Player and plane roster...  (Read 30686 times)

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
Re: Player and plane roster...
« Reply #240 on: March 12, 2015, 09:27:50 PM »
You forgot about Gman, XNovaX, and bunnies. Ohh yeah we coming to tear up the MA, fso, koth

He didn't just say Gman. I refuse to believe he said Gman. I am going to take a nap and come back to this thread in hopes I didn't see Gman mentioned in relativity to the skies of AH being scared.

Top Gun

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #241 on: March 12, 2015, 09:28:40 PM »
 :lol I Personally like Gmans walls of text.
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #242 on: March 12, 2015, 09:29:50 PM »

I don't have one....  never felt I needed one.....  but if it is that important to you I could make one for you

you can have the biscuit when we are finished too if you like

Yes yes, give me all the biscuits and stickers. We can share the biscuits if you want though.
Top Gun

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #243 on: March 12, 2015, 09:32:08 PM »
Share the biscuits :rofl
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #244 on: March 12, 2015, 09:54:52 PM »
Look he made a deflection attempt!  :rofl
 I must say since you have came back you have tried so hard to make yourself noticed I had to quote you.  :ahand

Deflection from what exactly?
But yes, throwing away your own squad to become one of crryr's minions is exactly what you did. You even immediately started spamming the anti-AoM youtube links like a bitterly jealous little minion should. It's okay though, it looks like you've found your proper role. Shawk needed his BPARKER, JohnnyRa needed his JohnnyJr, Midway needed his Midway? Skyyr needs DrBone. We understand.  I was being sincere. Don't be so insecure in your choices. Good luck, I hear pretending to be a Navy Seal is almost as hard as being one.  :aok

Btw, and this is to no one in particular, I don't necessarily agree with what some of my squadies are posting.  A lot of this chest puffing is funny from both sides. And some of the names posted earlier were funny.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 10:21:35 PM by Scotch »
-AoM-

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #245 on: March 12, 2015, 10:28:10 PM »
Yes yes, give me all the biscuits and stickers. We can share the biscuits if you want though.

biscuit is all yours dude enjoy..

Struggled with your young folks text lango..but I fink I's got it gud enuf. I was also going to put your name in there somewhere but I wasn't sure if your BBS is your ingame name.

So here you go slap this on your forehead and go to town...  the chicks'll be dripping off you

« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 10:41:51 PM by SPKmes »

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #246 on: March 12, 2015, 10:28:59 PM »
biscuit is all your dude enjoy..

Struggled with your young folks text lango..but I fink I's got it gud enuf. I was going to put your name in there somewhere but I wasn't sure if your BBS is your ingame name.

Here you go slap this on your forehead and go to town...  the chicks'll be dripping off you

:rofl
-AoM-

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #247 on: March 12, 2015, 11:35:21 PM »
Once again, lol.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #248 on: March 13, 2015, 01:25:35 AM »
To clarify, I'm not doubting anyone's skill...a lot of the sticks mentioned are great pilots but there is a difference between the TOP and good.

The differences, some are very good 1v1...but not so good in MA(No major effect in a furball)

Some are very good at beating up a furball....not that good in a 1v1

The ones I think personally should be considered the TOP sticks are the ones who can do both, fight and win against anyone 1v1 and also have major effects if they are on one side of a furball.

The most recent best example is probably Grizz, he was doing thousands of 1v1s and wreaking havoc in the MA.

I'm not hear to measure the size of my man parts....I'm one of the first to say I lose a lot...I'm just pointing out that there is a lot of bias opinions in this thread.

And just to be clear, I consider myself to be decent at both 1v1s and MA play, probably my best quality is that I can fly most of the rides in the game at the same level(Because I switch it up a lot). DECENT, I consider myself DECENT.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #249 on: March 13, 2015, 01:47:44 AM »
I will say that Grizz was making a point of doing that. He was seeking the attention he's gained. There are some people who simply don't care. And don't really try.
Someone that no one ever mentions but has the potential to be on any of these lists is Damned (the real damned) Rodan. He was the head trainer of Aol:AW3 and a great guy.
-AoM-

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #250 on: March 13, 2015, 03:50:52 AM »
Damn...I wish I had made me one of these stickers before ...It worked a charm huh hahahaha...clever idea to make it a bandana...you look badass too

put it here cause I didn't want to sully the other thread....  this one is shot to toejame so it doesn't matter

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #251 on: March 13, 2015, 03:51:51 AM »
 :rofl :rofl :rofl
-AoM-

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #252 on: March 13, 2015, 05:50:20 AM »
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #253 on: March 13, 2015, 06:45:11 AM »
I will say that Grizz was making a point of doing that. He was seeking the attention he's gained. There are some people who simply don't care. And don't really try.
Someone that no one ever mentions but has the potential to be on any of these lists is Damned (the real damned) Rodan. He was the head trainer of Aol:AW3 and a great guy.

Yeah dmdrodan is awesome
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #254 on: March 13, 2015, 06:46:46 AM »
I think Junky said it perfect tell them their friends really ain't that good and let the butt hurt flow.....

I thought better of you SR and considered you one of my main idols through my growing time here in AH maybe Ghost is right age has you dried out like a raisin.  :salute
bah.. raisin schmaisin....  it's all good..  it just doesn't look good on you...  you're top tier stick.. and you seem to have jumped on skyrr's coat tail's and slinging his poo for him... really?  you're levels above him... why lessen yourself to being his corporal of mudslinging when you should be his boss...     it just doesn't make sense to me....  and I hope you understand that I'm saying this out of respect for you...   

Much respect,
 :salute

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"