Author Topic: They did it again!  (Read 8728 times)

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Re: They did it again!
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2015, 08:54:50 PM »
here you go ghi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NxoSS6Js0s

semp
lucky kid......

Dundee it's time to post the video.....
393rd Bombardment Squadron

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2015, 09:17:43 PM »
here you go ghi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NxoSS6Js0s

semp

How did you find their recruitment video Semp   :rofl :rofl :rofl
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2015, 09:24:16 PM »

Offline FBKampfer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2015, 09:40:53 PM »
I think the 49ers might be the thirstiest players in the game.
AvA Development Group
Freebird SAC member

Great men are forged in fire; it is the privilege of lesser men to light the flames.

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2015, 09:54:01 PM »
I think the 49ers might be the thirstiest players in the game.
I know they are probably the most crampiest..also most single cuz no way a wife would let someone waste 2 days like that.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: March 30, 2015, 09:59:26 PM »
 :evil:

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2015, 10:23:58 PM »
How did you find their recruitment video Semp   :rofl :rofl :rofl

dang it zoom now wizz will start another thread to prove that we actually have a shade account to follow them all day long  :noid :noid :noid.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2015, 10:27:25 PM »
dang it zoom now wizz will start another thread to prove that we actually have a shade account to follow them all day long  :noid :noid :noid.

semp
well I did start another thread lol.... and you are one of the stars in the video!! http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,371226.0.html

« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 10:29:03 PM by Wizz »

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2015, 10:33:47 PM »
well I did start another thread lol.... and you are one of the stars in the video!! http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,371226.0.html

well to be honest, i was having a good time playing the game earlier with the pigs, then my granddaughter who is visiting  (along with my daughter and my youngest son)  for the week asked me to go play a game with her.

so I bailed out with 2 kills  and plenty of red cons around.  and no I wont watch that video, have seen way too many versions of it.  the original was funny, rest have just been wanna be copy cats.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2015, 12:07:06 AM »
Call me when they openly take a base way behind the lines and hold it against all attacks for a day.   

did that!
- TWBYDHAS

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2015, 12:17:41 AM »
well to be honest, i was having a good time playing the game earlier with the pigs, then my granddaughter who is visiting  (along with my daughter and my youngest son)  for the week asked me to go play a game with her.

so I bailed out with 2 kills  and plenty of red cons around.  and no I wont watch that video, have seen way too many versions of it.  the original was funny, rest have just been wanna be copy cats.

semp

Do you have the link to the original?  I'm curious now. :)
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #56 on: March 31, 2015, 12:42:49 AM »

semp
I didn't ask you to watch it.... and would rather you not  :x

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline JVboob

• Nickel Member
« Reply #57 on: March 31, 2015, 02:07:36 AM »
Wasnt the original the one about dar being lowered to 60' it was about the CJs. thats the first one i saw.
"Sighhhhhhhhhh, office closed do to ice for a day, And I miss a thread like this.."HiTech
Armed N Hammered 2002-2003
JG44 Night Hawks/JV44 Butcher Birds 2003-2009
49th Fighter Group fightn' 49ers Feb2012-present
138th FW Tulsa, OK 2009-2015

Offline eddiek

• Silver Member
« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2015, 10:35:21 AM »

Just out of curiosity more than anything else, as I don't have a dog in this hunt..........but at what range do GV's make a base/city/HQ start flashing?  5 miles, 6 miles?

http://usacac.army.mil/cac2/cgsc/carl/wwIItms/TM9_306_1943.pdf

From this it appears the M3 cannon is hitting targets beyond it's max range.  That is with the longer barrel 75mm cannon mounted on the M3 chassis.
The LVT's 75mm cannon is a shorter barrel version, and while I am by no means an authority on the subject, the shorter barrel would IMO result in lower muzzle velocity and decreased range.
So it raises a few questions in my mind:  How accurate is AH's modelling of the GV weapons and ranges?  and  Knowing how glitchy the base flashing and radar have been of late, is this just an example of players finding a loophole or bug in the game code and exploiting it? 
Regardless, with HTC working on the new version of the game, I doubt anything would be done about it even if it were shown to be taking advantage of a bug.
I've read in a few threads about using the .target command while they do their raids.............exactly how does this command help them?
Just a few questions that came to my mind as I read this.  If that's how they wanna play the game, it's their $14.95 (plus tax if they live in Texas), that's their business.  Doesn't do anything at all for me, as I rarely get time at home to play anymore. 

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #59 on: March 31, 2015, 11:43:48 AM »
did that!

I rest my case your honor :aok
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters