Author Topic: How on earth can people be so stupid.  (Read 8081 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: How on earth can people be so stupid.
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2015, 11:58:27 AM »
Post-chemtrail Nutter-Butters:

Offline Dragon Tamer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2015, 01:07:16 PM »
"Conspiracy theories are created by the sonically rejected, and believed by the socially ignorant."

Or something like that, can't remember the exact quote.

When it comes down to it, these are the same people that believe that everyone in the world is out to kill them just for the sake of watching them die. Just let them live their lives in fear, their "truth" campaign will never gain any ground.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 01:08:57 PM by Dragon Tamer »

Offline PR3D4TOR

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2015, 05:38:35 PM »
That's fine Dragon Tamer. Well, at least until one or more of them decides violence is necessary to stop the "chemtrails". After all, if you actually believe "they" are trying to poison the world you would be insane not to try and stop it. That's the problem with conspiracy theories. They create Kaczynskis and McVeighs.
No gods or kings. Only Predator.

Offline saggs

• Silver Member
      • www.kirksagers.com
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2015, 09:00:04 PM »
Well the guy who posted that video went and erased 2 of my comments where I point out the dozens of DC-10/MD-11 and KC-10 aircraft in current operation with FedEx, UPS, Lufthansa Cargo and the USAF.

For as much as these guys scream about the "truth" and "waking up"... they sure don't seem to like to have facts enter the debate.

EDIT:

Also apparently I'm a paid government troll/shill.  I wonder which agency to contact, because I haven't been getting my checks.

Offline saggs

• Silver Member
      • www.kirksagers.com
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2015, 09:14:08 PM »
I've also been half tempted to troll the chemtrail believers myself.

I frequently work on several fuel tanker aircraft (DC-6 and C-46) at work.  They fly diesel, gasoline etc.. out to remote communities, oil rigs and mining camps.  More then once I've thought about snapping a picture of the fuel tanks inside our planes and posting it to a conspiracy website.  I'm sure they'd go crazy believing them to be chemtrail tanks.  :lol

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2015, 09:47:34 PM »
Well the guy who posted that video went and erased 2 of my comments where I point out the dozens of DC-10/MD-11 and KC-10 aircraft in current operation with FedEx, UPS, Lufthansa Cargo and the USAF.

For as much as these guys scream about the "truth" and "waking up"... they sure don't seem to like to have facts enter the debate.

EDIT:

Also apparently I'm a paid government troll/shill.  I wonder which agency to contact, because I haven't been getting my checks.
Anybody who disagrees with them is either a sheep or an agent there to spread misinformation.  Basically they set it up so that they cannot be contradicted.

As to their considering others to be sheep, I find that particularly absurd given how credulous they are to believe things that would be nigh impossible to accomplish.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2015, 01:48:48 AM »
What is "Chemtrail" and why can we in the UK not buy it?

Typical selfish colonials, we defeat "Narzziedom" together and you keep the best things for yourselves :cry

Is it the new Viagria?

I am not saying pipz needs an alternative to said enhancement :banana:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Lab Rat 3947

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2015, 02:34:06 AM »
More then once I've thought about snapping a picture of the fuel tanks inside our planes and posting it to a conspiracy website.  I'm sure they'd go crazy believing them to be chemtrail tanks. 

If I could I would.

In the words of Oscar Wilde, "I can resist anything except temptation."  :D

There is a guy in our apt complex that believes in chemtrails and a host of other idiotic conspiracies.
Once when he brought up chemtrails, I laid the "dihydrogen monoxide conspiracy" on him (its everywhere, its in everything around us and its even in our bodies . . . .etc.).
Surprised he'd never heard of it.
I reeled him in like a fish.

Am I mean ? Naw, just mischievous at times.   :devil
However, as a child I did like throwing insects in to anthills.
I grew out of that.
Now I do it to wackos when they persist in lecturing me for being too dumb to understand their explanation of the New World Order or whatever they are babbling about at the time.
And the anthill is the universe of their minds, whose only boundries is their imagination. I add new characters & conspiracies for them to contemplate.

On second thought, maybe I am mean  :headscratch:
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 02:59:07 AM by Lab Rat 3947 »
LtngRydr
14th FG Grounded

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Lab Rat 3947

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2015, 03:11:11 AM »
Zack

Because you are so awesome, you are one of the select few on the planet that is safe from the chemtrails.

Honest. The wackos told me so. They said awesome people are immune to almost everything.

I asked about the almost part but they wouldn't tell me.
They said I had to be part of the "Inner Circle of the Inner Circle", before I would be granted that knowledge.
And only the Grand Poobah could grant me that status.

I'll let you know when I find out.
LtngRydr
14th FG Grounded

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2015, 03:28:27 AM »
Chemtrails are real. Just recently a research showed that they could stop climate warming by injecting a small amount of ash or similar material into atmosphere every day. They said that basically a firehose worth of ash would already stop the warming.

They found this out when they wanted to disprove that a man made volcanic eruption could cool the climate. To their shock the calculations showed that it would be very much possible actually.

The only problem now is that they're afraid to start dusting the atmosphere because nobody knows what the long term effects could be. The good news is however that there is a quick fix to climate warming if it should become a real problem.
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline palef

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2015, 03:53:17 AM »
Chemtrail dude is an amateur. Try battling the Foodbabe some time. Proof that looks are no guarantee of sanity, if ever there was.
Retired

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2015, 05:00:06 AM »
Chemtrails are real. Just recently a research showed that they could stop climate warming by injecting a small amount of ash or similar material into atmosphere every day. They said that basically a firehose worth of ash would already stop the warming.

They found this out when they wanted to disprove that a man made volcanic eruption could cool the climate. To their shock the calculations showed that it would be very much possible actually.

The only problem now is that they're afraid to start dusting the atmosphere because nobody knows what the long term effects could be. The good news is however that there is a quick fix to climate warming if it should become a real problem.
Link?
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Scherf

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2015, 06:01:14 AM »
Chemtrail dude is an amateur. Try battling the Foodbabe some time. Proof that looks are no guarantee of sanity, if ever there was.

Foodbabe?

Is she the Aussie chick who's all about bananas?

:banana:
... missions were to be met by the commitment of alerted swarms of fighters, composed of Me 109's and Fw 190's, that were strategically based to protect industrial installations. The inferior capabilities of these fighters against the Mosquitoes made this a hopeless and uneconomical effort. 1.JD KTB

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2015, 06:13:28 AM »
Open a gun shop. Sell guns. I understand the Kill Zombies (KZ) gear is selling like hot cakes to this day. 6,000,000 guns/yr. in the U.S., and typically 100 CW permits/hr. per state (for states that allow it).

while we have not seen a rise in violent deaths we have seen more...

the most prominent issue, road rage of course.  :bhead

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2015, 06:51:59 AM »
Man made volcano is a bad idea. Thats how the series Dinosaurs ended  :(
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women