Author Topic: World of Warships and Armored Warfare.  (Read 57865 times)

Offline BaDkaRmA158Th

• Gold Member
Re: World of Warships and Armored Warfare.
« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2015, 04:48:38 PM »
Merh, wasn't worth the 15 gigs of hard drive space to run around with auto aim on, what feels like a hocky ring. so i deleted it.

They shoulda made a sub game so at least i wouldn't be able to SEE how bad the game is untill i go topside to use the scope/deck guns. (lol)

Wont be playing anything by war gaming anymore.  :salute
~383Rd RTC/CH BW/AG~
BaDfaRmA

My signature says "Our commitment to diplomacy will never inhibit our willingness to kick a$s."

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2015, 10:15:16 PM »
Eh, to each their own. :)
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2015, 10:42:14 PM »
Merh, wasn't worth the 15 gigs of hard drive space to run around with auto aim on, what feels like a hocky ring. so i deleted it.
LOL there is no autoaim...but with less than 12 hours of experience, your opinion will be taken to heart.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 10:44:35 PM by Spikes »
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline DEECONX

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2015, 12:08:40 AM »
Just downloaded Armored Warfare. I was just talking to a friend not too long ago about how I wished WoT had modern vehicles and voila! Here it is.  :aok

Offline JVboob

• Nickel Member
« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2015, 12:55:31 AM »
Down loaded and played a bit. US only except for my 1.5x on the jap ship. teir II CC and DD unlocked so far. I dunno which class i want to run most. I really want to get in the Nevada class BBs. BB-37 the USS Oklahoma being the reason.

First impression is I like it. Simple fun and interesting so far. Itll entertain me when the skies are empty for sure.
"Sighhhhhhhhhh, office closed do to ice for a day, And I miss a thread like this.."HiTech
Armed N Hammered 2002-2003
JG44 Night Hawks/JV44 Butcher Birds 2003-2009
49th Fighter Group fightn' 49ers Feb2012-present
138th FW Tulsa, OK 2009-2015

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2015, 02:27:34 AM »
Just reached the Kongo and man, so weird looking at the stock Kongo.  Too used to the superstructure that it's CBT stock came with.  It is nice to finally engage targets at 19k now without the help of a spotter plane. :)

Spent a few matches in my Warspite to have some creds for upgrades to my Kongo and in one match, nailed the magazine in an Omaha with one salvo.  2 citadel's, 1 dead Omaha from full HP. :t  Needless to say, he wasn't happy.  Add icing on the cake, even guys on his team were telling him that it's quite possible for me to do it.  15" guns do have some capability after all. :D  One thing I love about the Warspite is it's accuracy. :aok
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2015, 03:38:11 AM »
Just reached the Kongo and man, so weird looking at the stock Kongo.  Too used to the superstructure that it's CBT stock came with.  It is nice to finally engage targets at 19k now without the help of a spotter plane. :)

Spent a few matches in my Warspite to have some creds for upgrades to my Kongo and in one match, nailed the magazine in an Omaha with one salvo.  2 citadel's, 1 dead Omaha from full HP. :t  Needless to say, he wasn't happy.  Add icing on the cake, even guys on his team were telling him that it's quite possible for me to do it.  15" guns do have some capability after all. :D  One thing I love about the Warspite is it's accuracy. :aok
I've hit citadel x4 on omahas with my Phoenix and done them in, lots of people complain about HE, but if you know when to swich to AP you can turn the tide and win fights from a starting disadvantage.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 03:40:08 AM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2015, 09:00:12 AM »

I love those citadel hits! I was in my Wyoming one match and not even 1 minute in an Omaha pops up just barely inside my range. Fire a salvo, 3 Citadels! He somehow survived with 290 health but I'm guessing he wishes he was dead having to start a match with 290 health!  :rofl

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2015, 12:27:45 PM »
What was really sweet about it was that it was first blood. :)  Well, not so sweet for the Omaha. lol  When I'm in my cruisers, I always expect it to happen.  IJN CA's are a bit citadel-y. lol
HiTech

Offline Plazus

• Gold Member
« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2015, 03:43:31 PM »
Feel free to add me as a contact in World of Warships: Plazus.
Plazus
80th FS "Headhunters"

Axis vs Allies

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2015, 02:55:33 AM »

In this match, Bullet inadvertently set me up for 2 of those kills.  Wish that my first win was available.

As you can see, I'm starting to get use to the new reticule. :)
HiTech

Offline JVboob

• Nickel Member
« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2015, 03:24:55 AM »
No Nevada class BBs :( they had torps and spotter planes. Pre WW1 ships. only 2 built but still. BB37 had 10 14"ers and 21 5"inchers two sets of Torp tubes idk how many but they were 21"ers
"Sighhhhhhhhhh, office closed do to ice for a day, And I miss a thread like this.."HiTech

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2015, 10:33:46 AM »
I love how you can so easily tell who the hardcore elitist WoT players are now that it's OBT. Had a match in my Farragut where some guy was trying to command everyone around "You go here! You flank! CV you focus on this guy!" Then he started yelling at me for not capping when we were down 950 points to 720 with 1 cap point to their 4. Capping a point wouldn't do anything, we needed to kill everyone and reduce their points. Me and a cruiser managed to kill one of their cruisers to bring them back down to 930. We almost killed their last BB with my torpedo strike but apparently 5 torpedoes just wasn't enough and they won with 600 health left on the BB.

The best part was the Elitist was screaming at me in chat as the reason we lose because I wouldn't listen to his orders. Final score- Him with 1 kill and 400 EXP, Me- 4 kills and 1800 EXP.  :rofl

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2015, 01:27:08 PM »
Oh yeah, gotta love those WoT Elitist Scrubs. :)  I'd say leave em.  I like easy hits/kills. :t

Bullet and I had a match last night where we were going to get a draw, but I sank the last ship AFTER the timer ticked to 0.  Haven't had a match that down to the wire.  :x Bullet was thinking it would be a draw, but it gave us the win. :D  I wasn't sure myself, but I was fairly certain it was going to give us the win. :)

JV, it is still in beta.  I can see them adding more to it for sure, and I'm not talking about other Navies. :)  The Nevada may come in as a prem ship though, and not into the regular tree.  I'm hoping for the USS Arizona still. :aok
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 01:32:24 PM by Volron »
HiTech

Offline JVboob

• Nickel Member
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2015, 01:08:58 AM »
If BB36/BB37 come in the game a prems. I WILL buy that ship. BB37 never got a chance to see action in WWII sadly she capsized and was beyond repair.

My in game call sign is 918JAM. add me yalls I need peeps to play with in parties