Author Topic: World of Warships and Armored Warfare.  (Read 58417 times)

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
Re: World of Warships and Armored Warfare.
« Reply #390 on: September 06, 2016, 01:20:59 PM »
 :rofl :rofl :rofl

That Dunk video nearly had me fall out of my chair, I was laughing so hard.

Scharn video a good one too!

Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #391 on: September 06, 2016, 06:41:28 PM »

That Dunk video nearly had me fall out of my chair, I was laughing so hard.

Scharn video a good one too!

dude go watch all the guy's videos lol. The LoLanta one is hilarious, as is the Kirov/Mother Russia

This one is NSFW but get me to lol everytime

« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 06:53:09 PM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #392 on: September 08, 2016, 02:42:16 PM »
More hilarious comments from angry elitists!!  :x

This truly amazing player was killed by me and then proceeded to lose his mind in chat yelling how cowardly our DDs were for using smoke. So naturally I made fun of him for being stupid.

As you can clearly see I am a Battleship, and apparently I am equipped with smoke! I absolutely love these elitists when they get mad at a video game!  :rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline -aper-

• Nickel Member
« Reply #393 on: September 08, 2016, 06:31:34 PM »
I like the Dunkerque,  cruisers get first priority when I use it just like the Scharnhorst.

Which one is better Dunkerque or Scharnhorst ?

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #394 on: September 08, 2016, 06:52:35 PM »
Which one is better Dunkerque or Scharnhorst ?
Scharnhorst has a tier advantage and good armor, the guns are a psuh but leaning to Scharnhorst, if you want to have fun get the scharnhorst and be aggressive with it! YTOu can run away from trouble with the Scharnhorst but if the Dunkerque gets flanked its in big trouble, but its also agaile and has bigger guns that are focused forward so you get 8 guns forward vs Scharnhorst's 2
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 06:54:10 PM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Vudu15

• Gold Member
« Reply #395 on: September 08, 2016, 11:18:37 PM »
Scharnhorst for sure.

"No odds too great"

"I was a horse ahead at the end" - Nathan Bedford Forrest
Training Video List https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL54E5CE

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #396 on: September 09, 2016, 12:44:14 PM »
Yep.  Scharn hands down.  As mentioned earlier, get someone along side you and you are in a LOT of trouble.  Something not mentioned is (though should be obvious :P), if you lose a turret on Dunk, you lose half your firepower.  There is a pretty thick bulkhead in the turrets between each pair of guns, so if it's hit hard on one side, you'll still have 2 guns functional.  Currently though, the engine cannot support this function.  My guess on their "hotfix" for this is that her turrets are 2x more durable than they actually were.  Not sure if they'll actually bother to "fix" that though.  It'll depend on how many ships actually had a design like that and if said ships will get added or not.

I still don't like the dispersion on Dunk.  Scharn's is much better, but that doesn't mean Dunk isn't a lot of fun. :D  Definitely a different play style with her.  You play to her, not the other way around.  Just like Yubari and Atlanta. :aok
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #397 on: September 16, 2016, 05:00:57 PM »
Welp, finally got Iowa.  I'd have her ages ago, but KM BB's came out and I wanted Bismarck right off. :D  Also picked up Prinz Eugen, which is proving to be quite fun. :x

Then there is Strike Bogue. It's not an addiction, it's...therapy.  Yes, yes, therapy. :noid
HiTech

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #398 on: September 30, 2016, 11:34:59 AM »
Much to my surprise, Nachi and Haguro will have their missions next month. :confused:  Not that I'm complaining. :D  It's how they are going to give out Takao that has me wondering.  The fact that she was put in for testing leads me to think they will sell her.  Then there is the video where Chris Jung (AKA: Quemapueblos) mentions that in December, people who missed out on the previous ARP ships will have a shot at them.  I wonder if, they go through with that, will they award Takao to those who have all ARP ships, or have a mission that you do, but only shows if you have all ARP ships.  That would be neat.  :x
HiTech

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #399 on: October 03, 2016, 01:41:18 AM »

Got them! :banana:

3 1/2 hrs ago, finished Haguro.  Picked up Nachi Saturday.  Got side tracked helping someone get Haguro, then a start on Nachi for them.  As for how; Fuso carried me to Nachi and Nikolai carried me to Haguro. :D

Rumor is ARP Takao's mission will hit in December.  I'm fine with this. :D  But if she's going to follow the mission that they have for her on RU server, it's going to require a 10/10/10 kill as one of her stages (DD/CA/BB).  Hopefully they don't do that, and instead follow a flat kill requirement.  But we'll see. :)
HiTech

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #400 on: October 18, 2016, 12:55:50 PM »
And the RN CA line hits tomorrow.  :rock Oh boy...there goes some credits. :noid
HiTech

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #401 on: October 19, 2016, 04:46:46 PM »
The RN CA's are proving to be quite interesting, but I have only reached Caledon.  While slightly tempted, I'm going to try and avoid using ANY free XP on this line for anything.

The Black Swan is broken.  In skilled hands, she wrecks in T1 since she only uses AP and she citadel's like crazy.  Her dispersion can be as bad as Mikasa here and there (Mistress RNG punches you in the face with a morning star), but otherwise surprisingly accurate.  Good traverse.

Weymouth is not bad, but her ROF is feh.  Turrets are not overly fast either, so she feels about middle.  Nice turn and great acceleration though.

Caledon surprised me (I did not read anything about the RN CA's prior to getting her).  BB heal and single launch torpedoes.  Torps are 34s with 6k range at 10k a pop.  Not bad.  Thing is, there are times I wish I could alpha them.  Her guns are okay so far.  Only done a couple of matches with her so I can't say just yet.

I'm seriously thinking of keeping Black Swan though.  That is a VERY fun little ship. :D
HiTech

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #402 on: October 19, 2016, 08:35:51 PM »
The RN CA's are proving to be quite interesting, but I have only reached Caledon.  While slightly tempted, I'm going to try and avoid using ANY free XP on this line for anything.

The Black Swan is broken.  In skilled hands, she wrecks in T1 since she only uses AP and she citadel's like crazy.  Her dispersion can be as bad as Mikasa here and there (Mistress RNG punches you in the face with a morning star), but otherwise surprisingly accurate.  Good traverse.

Weymouth is not bad, but her ROF is feh.  Turrets are not overly fast either, so she feels about middle.  Nice turn and great acceleration though.

Caledon surprised me (I did not read anything about the RN CA's prior to getting her).  BB heal and single launch torpedoes.  Torps are 34s with 6k range at 10k a pop.  Not bad.  Thing is, there are times I wish I could alpha them.  Her guns are okay so far.  Only done a couple of matches with her so I can't say just yet.

I'm seriously thinking of keeping Black Swan though.  That is a VERY fun little ship. :D
LOL so I got a lil crazy and took the smith out to test these new RN cruisers:  :ahand
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #403 on: October 20, 2016, 04:11:01 PM »
Nice.  :aok
HiTech

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #404 on: October 26, 2016, 05:51:10 PM »
Okay, that Halloween Scenario they have going is tough.  Tough, but fun! :x  I've only won twice out of 15-20 matches though. :noid  Now this is how the Salem Witch/Phantom Fortress event SHOULD'VE been last year. :aok  Least they put that Convoy Mission code to use. :)  Hoping they decide to develop it a bit more and make it an actual mission mode. :D
HiTech