Author Topic: World of Warships and Armored Warfare.  (Read 58471 times)

Offline gewehr

• Zinc Member
Re: World of Warships and Armored Warfare.
« Reply #420 on: November 15, 2016, 02:49:26 PM »
Just started on the last stage.
Should have her in my port by week's end. Not that I'd sail her, just want in my collection.
gewehr

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #421 on: November 16, 2016, 01:13:06 PM »
I don't mind having two Atago's to mess with. :D
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #422 on: November 17, 2016, 03:07:00 PM »
I just started two weeks ago. Got my first US carrier and trying to get my first Japanese one now. Almost to the Wyoming in US Battleships.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #423 on: November 18, 2016, 01:19:06 PM »
The recent change to economy makes USN Strike CV's pretty feh.  Prior, USN Strike could net you a VERY nice amount of xp/credits.  Air Superiority seems to be the way to go now, or Stock.

I'll admit, I kind of like AS on Lexington.  Mistress RNG graces you when you drop, the damage from 1k bombs is insane. :D
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #424 on: November 24, 2016, 10:49:31 AM »
Katori and Kamikaze are now added to my collection!  Whoo! :x :banana:
HiTech

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #425 on: December 10, 2016, 01:41:50 PM »
Missouri: Picked her up day one. :D  They were not kidding about Missouri printing credits like crazy.  Sadly though, her dispersion is actually WORSE than Iowa's.  Not by a whole lot, but it's definitely noticeable to me.  Her AA is proving to be insane vs a fully upgraded Iowa as well, and bow on she can tank better than Iowa.  Sides though, VERY squishy, more so than Iowa.

Katori is a trip to play.  She's still as slow as before (takes an AGE to get into torpedo range), but with more HP and torpedoes to boot.  Her cata fighter does have it's uses though.

As for the Kamikaze: Kamikaze R, and Fujin, only green.  There might be a VERY SLIGHT difference in the stats between them, but I can't be bothered.  Really dig her green camo though. :aok
HiTech

Offline Biggamer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #426 on: December 12, 2016, 05:14:24 AM »
i know they are about to have a bunch of deals so what is the best credit maker i need a premium boat just dont know what to get yet
G3-MF

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #427 on: December 12, 2016, 07:31:40 AM »
Missouri (if you have the free xp), Scharnhorst and, to a lesser extent, Tirpitz.
HiTech

Offline Biggamer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #428 on: December 12, 2016, 08:30:35 AM »
i dont have the Free exp yet im highest tier is 9 the fletcher. ill prob get the sharnhorst then ive been trying to decide atlanta or sharn you got more play time then me ill take your word and get it soon.
G3-MF

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #429 on: December 12, 2016, 11:14:14 AM »
I have been playing W of Warships now for a couple weeks off and on. I got it for days when I am not having a good time on WOT. (been playing that for a few months). So far I am OK with the game, nice change from WOT but I am still down in Tier 3 primarily learning the basics. The "quality" of the teams is pretty marginal at best. Frankly the stupid door gets left open way to often especially with team killers.

Not enamored with BB's due to the slow speed and ridiculous reload times. Much prefer the cruisers play and haven't thought much about a CV. Map seems to small to be really effective given the speed of the destroyers and cruisers and the total lack of organized team play. Perhaps when or if they institute clan play it will get better.

I'm Oltanker in both so if you see my name say hi.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #430 on: December 12, 2016, 11:33:25 AM »
I'm starting to really enjoy cv play. It seems I'm way too aggressive in other boats. I can blame AH for that lol. I'll take a destroyer into a 3v1 against BBs all the time. Obviously it's not the smartest choice.

412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #431 on: December 12, 2016, 11:45:35 AM »
Contact me in game if you guys want.  I'm on a teamspeak server with some friends and WOWS clan.  No issue getting you guys oriented or grouping up as well as permissions on TS.  I have 30 ships from tier 2 to 10.

name is rabidrabit

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #432 on: December 12, 2016, 11:54:02 AM »
Biggamer

I would honestly go with the Scharn.  She's pretty good at "credit printing".  If you like DD's, you may actually enjoy Scharn. :aok

Maverick

CV's are actually a bit tough to do properly, though if you are doing well with them, more power to ya. :aok  I'm not overly good with them, though I must admit that I do enjoy the USN line a touch better than the IJN line simply because I don't have to deal with as many squadrons in any given setup. :)  I'll stick to Co-Op with them for the time being.  BB's require accuracy and patience.  Don't be afraid to brawl with them though, especially with something like the Bismarck.  Just got to plan your moves well in advance, or you'll find yourself having a very nice bowl of torpedo soup. :P

As of right now, I'm sitting on 101 ships. :)  Zao was my 3rd T10 that I picked up the day before yesterday, and I'm really loving her.  It was a tough call for me, as I could either: A) Pick up Montana; B) Pick up Fletcher; C) Pick up New Orleans; D) Pick up Zao.  Seeing as my then 2 T10's were IJN (Yamato and Shimakaze), I figured I push for a 3rd. :D  Next T10 however WILL be Montana. :P
HiTech

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #433 on: December 12, 2016, 01:36:03 PM »
Grinding the Japanese and German BB line is proving a challenge....as is US carriers. Stuck midway through the Bogue grind and I hate using it...

412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #434 on: December 12, 2016, 03:31:30 PM »
Early tier stuff is gonna be a pain for both those lines. :)  As for Bogue, a lot of folks feel the same way. lol  At first, I thought her a pain too, then I started using Strike on her.  Very quickly changed for me.  Mind you though, this was pre-economy patch.  Now, running Strike won't net you anything like it used too.  I burned some free-xp to get past her, though I did keep her. :aok
HiTech