Author Topic: Favorite kills/fights/achievments  (Read 3948 times)

Offline SFRT - Frenchy

• Platinum Member
      • http://home.CFL.rr.com/rauns/menu.htm
Re: Favorite kills/fights/achievments
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2015, 12:05:46 AM »
My pleasure comes from being able to give sone kind of a fight in a P47 despite the thing being a dog and it's inability to snapshot a wing off. Im a simple man with simple pleasures  :old: :rofl
Dat jugs bro.

Terror flieger since 1941.
------------------------

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2015, 01:54:36 AM »
As soon as I get a kill I'll let you know..
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2015, 04:49:11 AM »
Three seconds of air in a jeep.

I love air  :rock
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline JVboob

• Nickel Member
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2015, 05:13:49 AM »
Both KOTH's I've been to have been a blast as well as the Combat challenges.

I have to say my favorite Aces High moment is still the 49th NOE B25C Raid deep into enemy territory to kill an HQ. We had just enough ords to kill the HQ as long as everyone hit their mark. I remember being amazed when I saw all 6 of my bombs hit the top of that building. That was actually the mission that finally made me Subscribe to the game around 3 years ago.

Although winning the wingless F4F drag race comes close as well.

And we still do that kinda stuff in the 49th
"Sighhhhhhhhhh, office closed do to ice for a day, And I miss a thread like this.."HiTech
Armed N Hammered 2002-2003
JG44 Night Hawks/JV44 Butcher Birds 2003-2009
49th Fighter Group fightn' 49ers Feb2012-present
138th FW Tulsa, OK 2009-2015

Offline mthrockmor

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2015, 02:16:45 PM »
Two events come to mind.

The first is any time I end up in a 2 v 1 and win. Did this just the other day. I in an La-7, against another La-7 and a K4. Took a bit but killed them both, on the deck, stall fighting, etc.

The other, I was in a Dora and stumbled onto a raid of -38s. I was about 5k higher to begin the attack. In the end I think I only killed two of them though it was fun disrupting the entire Lightning raid.

boo
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 03:45:02 PM by mthrockmor »
No poor dumb bastard wins a war by dying for his country, he wins by making the other poor, dumb, bastard die for his.
George "Blood n Guts" Patton

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2015, 03:09:54 PM »
Saw an la7 picking people in a furball. I gave chase in my i-16 and he tried to rope me but I had more E than he expected and I killed him as he flopped around at the top. He then came back and started hunting me down. He tried to rope me again and I killed him again.

Probably one of my most favorite shots I ever made in my K4 (where the 30mm actually worked!) was when a 262 came bearing down on me at 500mph+ trying to pick me while I was already low and slow fighting someone else. Saw him coming and went vertical, kicked hard rudder and pulled back on the stick as he got close and tail flipped over the top of him and shot his wing off as he went by. The rage he kept messaging me with was hilarious!  :rofl

In fact, probably my favorite moments ever are when you beat someone so badly that they send you rage messages. I've even had someone tell me to go cut my wrists and bleed to death on one occasion and then on another he told me to go pick up a gun and shoot myself.  :rofl :rofl

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2015, 09:26:22 PM »
Making a D9 kill shoot itself on the K4 I was fighting while flying my P40C. :banana:
See Rule #4

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2015, 09:35:14 PM »
Saw an la7 picking people in a furball. I gave chase in my i-16 and he tried to rope me but I had more E than he expected and I killed him as he flopped around at the top. He then came back and started hunting me down. He tried to rope me again and I killed him again.

Probably one of my most favorite shots I ever made in my K4 (where the 30mm actually worked!) was when a 262 came bearing down on me at 500mph+ trying to pick me while I was already low and slow fighting someone else. Saw him coming and went vertical, kicked hard rudder and pulled back on the stick as he got close and tail flipped over the top of him and shot his wing off as he went by. The rage he kept messaging me with was hilarious!  :rofl

In fact, probably my favorite moments ever are when you beat someone so badly that they send you rage messages. I've even had someone tell me to go cut my wrists and bleed to death on one occasion and then on another he told me to go pick up a gun and shoot myself.  :rofl :rofl

Idk Latrobe, those kinds of people usually end up being your secret admirers <3<3<3
See Rule #4

Offline JVboob

• Nickel Member
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2015, 04:09:40 AM »
Making a D9 kill shoot itself on the K4 I was fighting while flying my P40C. :banana:

haha ive kill shot my self like that before  :bhead :bhead :bhead
"Sighhhhhhhhhh, office closed do to ice for a day, And I miss a thread like this.."HiTech
Armed N Hammered 2002-2003
JG44 Night Hawks/JV44 Butcher Birds 2003-2009
49th Fighter Group fightn' 49ers Feb2012-present
138th FW Tulsa, OK 2009-2015

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2015, 10:15:42 AM »

Idk Latrobe, those kinds of people usually end up being your secret admirers <3<3<3

You're right. I'm sure he's just a tsundere. One day he might express his undying love for me.  ;)

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2015, 10:34:02 AM »
Killing latrobe in my Brewster  :banana:
Ok it has only happen once and a tree helped me an he was in a P-40 but it still count.  :D
(I choose to forget all the milion times he have killed me...)

(This post should not be taken seriously)
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2015, 11:00:52 AM »
Once caught Latrobe in his G-6 while I was in a G-2, we went round and round during a massive furball, both of us were dodging the pickers and trying to continue the fight; one of the pickers caught him and tore off an elevator, then I suddenly got picked by a 51, "you have shot down Latrobe".......No freaking wonder that G-6 was so good; on a funny note; it was a pair of P51's that tried to pick us; one on my side and one on his side; both came down from probably 10k; the one on my country augered after picking Latrobe; lawn darting in the water; the second P-51 tore off my wing in a collision; he went down; all 4 of us went swimming within seconds.

I don't remember the names of the 51's, but I sure as hell remember who was flying that G-6 that day. Best fight I can remember.

JG 52

Offline DEECONX

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2015, 11:12:22 AM »
Yesterday shooting 11 lvts in a row. It's the simple things really  :D

Offline Grin

• Zinc Member
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2015, 03:43:34 PM »
A few years back in the MA I got down and dirty in the grass in my 38L vs tongs and his KI61 i called for friendlies to back off (i assume he did too) because there was a lull in the furball as we spent about 8 min trying to get a shot on each other eventually he slipped up and i got a wing tip then finished him off. that was the hardest fight ive ever had that i survived.

Then there was 1 were 5 49rs faced off with 6 bish and after about 6minutes the fight was over. No losses for the 49rs and none for the bishop fighters. 11 severly damaged birds RTBed separate ways i have the film some where it was a draw no body had ammo and everyone was barely flying
Wasn't that the one where we had the TBSM going and it was you and me vs Jazzi and another two, fighting our way home?

Offline Grin

• Zinc Member
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2015, 03:47:27 PM »
My most favorite kill ever, was my Stuka G killing Sturmbok's 262 on his 5th pass from behind on me. Every pass, I'd nose up and roll it over left. 5th pass he was slooooow, swooped underneath me, trying to roll right, I fired 3 pairs of 37mm, taking his left wing off and watching him flop into the water.

As soon as I get a kill I'll let you know..
Two of my favorite kills were on you last night, first a rocket in your engine block, then 3x 20mm through your passenger door while you were hitting the brakes to drop supps.  :salute
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 03:51:26 PM by Grin »