Author Topic: Favorite kills/fights/achievments  (Read 3949 times)

Offline nooby52

• Silver Member
Re: Favorite kills/fights/achievments
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2015, 01:40:41 PM »
Any flight in the MA in which I land a kill. My goal now is to land two kills in MA. I am suckage. Looking for a sacrificial lamb fly in front of me at 200 knts, straight and level, please. (I been practicing my gunnery  :joystick:)

Flying as "South52" for VF-17 Jolly Rogers
17 Squadron - The Hardest Day Battle of Britain
204 Kokutai - Target Rabaul
610 Squadron -TFT Battle of Britain

Offline Auger

• Nickel Member
      • AKs Home Page
« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2015, 09:11:38 AM »
I gotta say, "acheiving" Nein! Nein! Nein! was one of the funnier moments of my AH time.  Nothing like coming in level to pick off a guy on a rope and have another squaddie zoom up from under your nose.  "What the f...!?  Why am I in the tower?"

Offline Grin

• Zinc Member
« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2015, 09:25:00 AM »
Landing 2600 damage and 6 kills in a carpet bombing Lancaster in a 5 minute flight.  :devil

Offline DubiousKB

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2015, 02:45:09 PM »
Landing 2600 damage and 6 kills in a carpet bombing Lancaster in a 5 minute flight.  :devil

Any buff sortie that results in multiple fighter kills... I can just hear the agonizing screams of those who plunge to earth.. :x
56th Fighter Group -  Jug Life

Offline BigR

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2015, 11:28:21 PM »
This isnt one of my achievements, but back when I was in the Nightmares, we were in an FSO, and Filth comes over vox and tells us that he sees an entire squad of 262s refueling at some airbase with no significant fighter support covering them. I forget what planes we were in that night, but he had eggs and i think he ended up with 6 262s in 1 pass.  :rock

Then there was the time our squad gunned down a CV with P40s during an FSO....the event forums were not a very hospitable place for us for a while after that!  :rofl

Whenever I think of my favorite moments in this game, its always FSO or scenarios. So many great memories from both Air Warrior and Aces High.