Author Topic: Favorite kills/fights/achievments  (Read 3947 times)

Offline 49Dallas

• Copper Member
Favorite kills/fights/achievments
« on: July 16, 2015, 01:13:57 PM »
1. Spent an entire night fighting Samurai :salute :salute :salute
2. The other night killed FGredbul in a GV then about 15 seconds later he was in the spawn hanger when I destroyed it. Splash two.   :mad: :salute
3. Getting about 30-60 perks and two-three kills for about five sorties in a row in ki67s a few weeks ago.
4. Hit bish strats in b24's killed a typhoon, TA-152, and 262. Landed with one bird and no ammo.  :banana: :banana:

Offline BuckShot

• Silver Member
Re: Favorite kills/fights/achievments
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2015, 01:27:39 PM »
OK....
Game handle: HellBuck

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2015, 01:46:30 PM »
Long time ago, when grizz summonded me to the DA. We had a g6 fight, and he had me saddled me up, and I somehow held him off with extremely risky moves giving him the shot 2 times and he missed and I ended with a super lucky pilot kill upside down tailslide lol
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline JVboob

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2015, 01:57:55 AM »
A few years back in the MA I got down and dirty in the grass in my 38L vs tongs and his KI61 i called for friendlies to back off (i assume he did too) because there was a lull in the furball as we spent about 8 min trying to get a shot on each other eventually he slipped up and i got a wing tip then finished him off. that was the hardest fight ive ever had that i survived.

Then there was 1 were 5 49rs faced off with 6 bish and after about 6minutes the fight was over. No losses for the 49rs and none for the bishop fighters. 11 severly damaged birds RTBed separate ways i have the film some where it was a draw no body had ammo and everyone was barely flying
"Sighhhhhhhhhh, office closed do to ice for a day, And I miss a thread like this.."HiTech
Armed N Hammered 2002-2003
JG44 Night Hawks/JV44 Butcher Birds 2003-2009
49th Fighter Group fightn' 49ers Feb2012-present
138th FW Tulsa, OK 2009-2015

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2015, 10:50:20 AM »
Flaming the first bomber and getting a kill message for 999000, then returning (after careful consideration) to dispatch the other two and actually surviving.

Fighting any 51 or 190 that doesn't run regardless of who wins..  :aok
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline Coalcat1

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2015, 11:11:53 AM »
A guns cold fight in the MA with Tongs. My F6F v his KI61 for over 5 min.  :rock

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2015, 11:15:07 AM »
I'll toot my own horn  :evil:

January was one of my best months of AH ever. I don't mean any disrespect for what I am about say.

1. Ended with #1 fighter (my first time), a 28 k/d going 229-7 (best K/D that month was 129-0, first death was a stupid black out dee dee dee) in a temp (to prove a point about fast planes), and won a bet with Kruel, which he honored  :salute

2. Won the 2014 KOTH Championship which was pretty special for me. That was a tough arena and was against some really great sticks. The win was a toss-up

3. Had a rematch with Skyyr 1v1 and won the duel. I now have my own special Youtube video to even the playing field :devil

I think that is all, but January was one of my highlights in my AH history.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2015, 06:32:14 PM »
Catching a squad of 5 Me-262's taking off in the Main Arena after chasing down a 262 pick and runner.
JG 52

Offline mike8318

• Copper Member
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2015, 07:25:27 PM »
Earlier this week I killed an M4 and a Panzer in a Wirbelwind. Didnt think it was possible. :banana:
Don't try and outweird me.I get stranger things than you free in my breakfast cereal!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dKgjtBxyis&feature=youtu.be

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2015, 07:39:04 PM »
Catching a squad of 5 Me-262's taking off in the Main Arena after chasing down a 262 pick and runner.

I had a similar one years ago.  A whole bunch of P-51Ds upped and I was in perfect attack position over the field. 
The only problem was my plane was a TBM.  I dropped in on them anyway and soon was engulfed. 
I did shoot up at least two of them and got one to auger in.   :banana:
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2015, 07:55:49 PM »
1. Nailing Anarchy in an 88 the first time that I tried to use it (it was pure luck). He was chasing Kruel on the deck and I had just ditched, so I instructed Kruel to fly to the nearest friendly v-base. When he got in range, I fired off a round: "thump ... ... ... poof!" The fact that it was so improbable is what made it so awesome to me.
2. Taking out 3 of the POTW's 262's, and running off a 4th, when they tried to jump my (solo) 262 on their squad night. I got two back to back in a continuous overshoot.
3. Winning a 1v2 (that ended up in a turnfight) vs a 109G-14 and an Me-163 in a 262.
4. Beating Changeup, Triton28, Violator (and still holding 9-6 overall with a rematch), Debrody, Agent360, and Batfink in 1v1 duels after much talk that I "wouldn't last even a few seconds." Really it was the competition and the supposed lopsided-odds that made it fun.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 09:22:48 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2015, 08:22:18 PM »
Flaming the first bomber and getting a kill message for 999000, then returning (after careful consideration) to dispatch the other two and actually surviving.

Fighting any 51 or 190 that doesn't run regardless of who wins..  :aok

One of my favorites was spawncamping 999's PT boat with an LTV. Killed him something like 17 times. We both laughed pretty good after that one. And I've liked him to this day
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline hgtonyvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2015, 08:37:40 PM »
I've had so many great fights. I remember a few years back I fought kappa in his 109g14 with my f4u-1 the fight went on forever until I finally managed to pull my nose up as he tried to rope me. I was barely hanging on my props and got a load into him. I also remember another time I was in my hog and came across a guy name Biggamer. He was in the f6f, I thought to myself this will be an easy kill but it was a fight I can't forget. We were so slow over the water doing rolling scissors. It was about a 8-10 minutes fight but it felt like forever. We were so close to each other dancing both planes.
CO of the Hell Hounds. In Game: Rud3boi
*Ain't no grave can hold my body down.*

Top German Ace of Pantelleria 1943
            6./JG 27- 109G-2

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2015, 10:24:49 PM »
Both KOTH's I've been to have been a blast as well as the Combat challenges.

I have to say my favorite Aces High moment is still the 49th NOE B25C Raid deep into enemy territory to kill an HQ. We had just enough ords to kill the HQ as long as everyone hit their mark. I remember being amazed when I saw all 6 of my bombs hit the top of that building. That was actually the mission that finally made me Subscribe to the game around 3 years ago.

Although winning the wingless F4F drag race comes close as well.
See Rule #4

Offline Shamus

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2015, 11:24:56 PM »
Three seconds of air in a jeep.
one of the cats

FSO Jagdgeschwader 11