Author Topic: WWI Aircraft  (Read 587 times)

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
WWI Aircraft
« on: August 19, 2015, 11:20:59 AM »
Please enable the WW1 aircraft in the MA, just for fun.  If not at the airfields then maybe at the Vehicle bases as the Storche's are.

Thank you for your consideration.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Saxman

• Plutonium Member
Re: WWI Aircraft
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2015, 03:08:42 PM »
The whines that shall result the first time someone's Late War Monster gets shot down by a Camel will be PRICELESS.

:ahand
Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Offline pembquist

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2015, 04:26:57 PM »
Shouldn't the prop wash from something like a corsair doing a close pass completely dismember a sopwith camel?
Pies not kicks.

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2015, 04:51:38 PM »
Shouldn't the prop wash from something like a corsair doing a close pass completely dismember a sopwith camel?

While you may be correct, I do not believe that prop wash is modeled in the game.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2015, 08:25:50 PM »
You know, I don't see why not.  Hell, why not give them the same ability as the Storch to spot gv's at distance as well?  None of the WWI planes can use F3 if I recall correctly, and it's not like they are tougher than the Storch.  Hell, I think the Storch is a flying King Tiger compared to the WWI planes. :D
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Coalcat1

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2015, 09:51:16 PM »
I fired 3 Tiger 2 HE rounds into a camel in a custom arena with gun damage set to 1 for everything and it was still able to keep flying.

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2015, 01:50:45 AM »
I fired 3 Tiger 2 HE rounds into a camel in a custom arena with gun damage set to 1 for everything and it was still able to keep flying.

Not that unlikley, firing grenades at a ww1 style plane might result in the grenade doing a hole while passing trough the light structuce without exploding.
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline JVboob

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2015, 12:29:10 AM »
+1 lol atleast for a week just for fun lol
"Sighhhhhhhhhh, office closed do to ice for a day, And I miss a thread like this.."HiTech
Armed N Hammered 2002-2003
JG44 Night Hawks/JV44 Butcher Birds 2003-2009
49th Fighter Group fightn' 49ers Feb2012-present
138th FW Tulsa, OK 2009-2015