Author Topic: sPYING  (Read 5033 times)

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
Re: sPYING
« Reply #60 on: August 30, 2015, 05:48:27 PM »

hang on a sec.. your experience was diminshed while sitting on the ground in a lanc? for an hour? 3 sectors from any base?

:aok

:rolleyes:

As usual, you have zero to add.

Offline molybdenum

• Nickel Member
« Reply #61 on: August 30, 2015, 07:53:31 PM »
So if he happened to luck into you, that would be ok?  There's no difference in gameplay.  Why do you make an issue of it if you don't like the reason why he's there?

Wiley.

Of course it would be okay if he lucked into me, or loitered in a likely area. He played fair and won. Totally not cool for someone to be waiting because a spy told him where I was going in relatively defenseless planes. Why is the difference between the two scenarios not obvious?

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2015, 11:22:25 PM »
Of course it would be okay if he lucked into me, or loitered in a likely area. He played fair and won. Totally not cool for someone to be waiting because a spy told him where I was going in relatively defenseless planes. Why is the difference between the two scenarios not obvious?

Under the first scenario, you have an opponent to deal with.  Under the second scenario, you also have an opponent to deal with.  What difference does it make how he got there, and how do you know with certainty why he is there?  It's an opponent.  Fight it out with him.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11