Author Topic: Hit percent  (Read 1004 times)

Offline Rondar

• Nickel Member
Hit percent
« on: October 01, 2015, 12:01:33 PM »
I logged into mid war this morning, had a base flashing.  I upped a tiger1 and fired one shot and hit and killed my opponent.  For kicks, I looked at my hit percentage and it showed .50.  I figured it would be 100%.  What am I missing?
To understand true love, lock your dog and your wife in the trunk of your car for an hour and then see which one is glad to see you when you come back

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
Re: Hit percent
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 12:20:19 PM »
According to the help page Hit percentage = TotalTourBulletsHit / TotalTourBulletsUsed, so yes, you should have a 100%... 
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2015, 12:53:24 PM »
Vehicle hits on other GM have only yielded 50% since like forever. That's one of the score's oddities... ;)
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2015, 03:51:03 PM »
You see rondar it wasn't me you killed..had it been me it would have shown 100% instead of 50%  :D :devil
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2015, 03:57:53 PM »
Vehicle hits on other GM have only yielded 50% since like forever. That's one of the score's oddities... ;)
You sure?  I wonder if it's calculated like K/D. Bullets hit / (bullets used +1) to prevent zero divide errors
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline Mano

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2015, 04:10:56 PM »
You sure?  I wonder if it's calculated like K/D. Bullets hit / (bullets used +1) to prevent zero divide errors

The infamous Fudge Factor.  Do not divide by zero.
Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
- Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)

Offline Rondar

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2015, 08:31:12 PM »
You see rondar it wasn't me you killed..had it been me it would have shown 100% instead of 50%  :D :devil

Is it because of your big a.....   er big heart scott66?   :D
To understand true love, lock your dog and your wife in the trunk of your car for an hour and then see which one is glad to see you when you come back

Offline pembquist

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2015, 08:54:34 PM »
I logged into mid war this morning, had a base flashing.  I upped a tiger1 and fired one shot and hit and killed my opponent.  For kicks, I looked at my hit percentage and it showed .50.  I figured it would be 100%.  What am I missing?

Lets deconstruct this to unearth the true meaning:

"I logged into mid war this morning" I am a man of the people, I do not hold myself aloof from the goober arena.

"I upped a tiger1" I am manly and unafraid, plus isn't it self evident that I earn plenty of perks, I'm not boasting but I do allright.

"fired one shot and hit and killed my opponent" I kill with dispatch in a cool flinty manner, where fools might expend round after round I have but to look, exhale and squeeze. It is effortless for me. Pikers.

"...for kicks..." its really beneath me but plain ol' curiousity got the better of me and I just had to look. I'm actually indifferent to such matters as "score" and "status" I play for zen reasons that most if not all of you could not begin to comprehend. Mouse brains.

"...I looked at my hit percentage and it showed..." I am a master of the more obscure features of the game, I have indeed RTFM and my copious brain pan holds all the intricacies and featurettes with ease.

"... .50..." WHAT THE HELL??!!

" I figured it would be 100%." What is wrong with this cheesy microsoft combat simulator weak sister. I pay good money and you can't even get something as basic as fith grade math right? Com'on.

"What am I missing?"  Yeah, thats right I said MICROSOFT COMBAT SIMULATOR.

just teasing
Pies not kicks.

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2015, 09:34:37 PM »
Is it because of your big a.....   er big heart scott66?   :D
lmao exactly
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline Mano

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2015, 12:23:55 AM »

"I logged into mid war this morning" I am a man of the people, I do not hold myself aloof from the goober arena.

"I upped a tiger1" I am manly and unafraid, plus isn't it self evident that I earn plenty of perks, I'm not boasting but I do allright.

"fired one shot and hit and killed my opponent" I kill with dispatch in a cool flinty manner, where fools might expend round after round I have but to look, exhale and squeeze. It is effortless for me. Pikers.

"...for kicks..." its really beneath me but plain ol' curiousity got the better of me and I just had to look. I'm actually indifferent to such matters as "score" and "status" I play for zen reasons that most if not all of you could not begin to comprehend. Mouse brains.

"...I looked at my hit percentage and it showed..." I am a master of the more obscure features of the game, I have indeed RTFM and my copious brain pan holds all the intricacies and featurettes with ease.

" I figured it would be 100%." What is wrong with this cheesy microsoft combat simulator weak sister. I pay good money and you can't even get something as basic as fith grade math right? Com'on.

just teasing

:D :D :D :D
Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
- Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)

Offline Rondar

• Nickel Member
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2015, 12:26:44 AM »

just teasing

That is pretty funny and witty <S> :aok

Offline DubiousKB

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2015, 10:06:52 AM »

^^^^ This does not apply to the BBS....  :noid
56th Fighter Group -  Jug Life

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2015, 10:48:24 AM »

I never knew about this one, I have a very good idea where it could be.

HiTech

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2015, 11:11:48 AM »
I never knew about this one, I have a very good idea where it could be.

HiTech

Just as I was about to concede that my thinking was flawed and Scca would most likely be right...   :lol
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline HL117

• Nickel Member
      • Aircams
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2015, 11:25:23 AM »
I play for zen reasons that most if not all of you could not begin to comprehend. Mouse brains.

This made me laugh but I do like cheese.
Whether you think you can or cannot, you are right!