Author Topic: My Apologies for my Locked Thread, but...  (Read 7170 times)

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
My Apologies for my Locked Thread, but...
« on: October 06, 2015, 07:44:17 PM »
Skyyr and I was having a bit of fun in the DA, and as Skyyr posted, a good few handful of others showed up, and even disregarded our request to not interfere....

I know, the proper thing to do was for Skyyr or myself to film it and send it to HTC.....

but seriously, I have never seen others be so uncooperative in the DA, interfering with 2 individuals private dueling....

it caused me to just straight up log off....and make a post in this forum ( which as HiTech said, should have been a PM, my bad, I do apologize )

we had fun you kicking me all up and down the area, Skyyr! sorry we were so rudely interrupted .....

edit: I am impressed with your growth in ACM in AH, you've really grown, seriously

TC
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 07:50:05 PM by TequilaChaser »
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
Re: My Apologies for my Locked Thread, but...
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2015, 08:04:29 PM »
For a truly private duel, the only option is a custom arena with a password.
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2015, 09:09:12 PM »
For a truly private duel, the only option is a custom arena with a password.

Could be true, but that's wrong.  People should respect the duels away from the lake.

- oldman

Offline Canspec

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2015, 09:55:29 PM »
Yes....I saw that on youtube......he schooled you  and the 49th as well when they butted in.....was fun to watch...... :old:
Gnat

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2015, 09:59:42 PM »

Could be true, but that's wrong.  People should respect the duels away from the lake.

- oldman

True. But we're talking about supposed grown-ups who apparently refuse to act like grown-ups.
My Current Rig:

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2015, 11:05:50 PM »
Yes....I saw that on youtube......he schooled you  and the 49th as well when they butted in.....was fun to watch...... :old:

I said he did, didn't I?  and I promised him no excuses regardless of anything..... yep they butted in, and I told him to kill em all! which I am pretty sure he did....

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2015, 11:11:16 PM »
True. But we're talking about supposed grown-ups who apparently refuse to act like grown-ups.

who are you referring to? ImADot? this is supposed to be fun and relaxation, Sir! Oldman is spot on with his assessment, Sir...

I did make a mistake and made a post in this forum earlier, the other day. but that really has nothing to do with respect of others interfering with a private arsewhipping of me! does it?

edit: unless you are referring to the ones who interrupted said arse whipping, lol.......

TC

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2015, 11:18:20 PM »
Skyyr knows we was just having fun and I promised him I would not use the " I'm drinking or Drunk excuse" and I am not using it, he whipped me good!

it isn't like Skyyr and I haven't done this many several times... Kruel can confirm this....

hope everyone is having fun, I sure have been in the last few days!

TC

Offline Oddball-CAF

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2015, 11:47:00 PM »
  I was cacklin' like an old hyena watching that vid of them tryin' to ruin that DA fight between you and Skyyr, TC.
I thought it was very poor behavior on their part, especially after you had asked them several times
to stay out of it.
   Personally, I'd expect more gentlemanly behavior from a squadron leader, but what do I know?

Regards, Odd

For those of you who haven't seen it, it's well worth watching.
Here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqG2xX6vIbU

Offline Lucifer

• Probation 9/1/2017
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2015, 11:56:06 PM »
Its an outrage, obviously the DA is urs and private... :O

Skyyr and I was having a bit of fun in the DA, and as Skyyr posted, a good few handful of others showed up, and even disregarded our request to not interfere....

I know, the proper thing to do was for Skyyr or myself to film it and send it to HTC.....

but seriously, I have never seen others be so uncooperative in the DA, interfering with 2 individuals private dueling....

it caused me to just straight up log off....and make a post in this forum ( which as HiTech said, should have been a PM, my bad, I do apologize )

we had fun you kicking me all up and down the area, Skyyr! sorry we were so rudely interrupted .....

edit: I am impressed with your growth in ACM in AH, you've really grown, seriously

TC

" Army Of Wolves "

Offline 49Dallas

• Copper Member
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2015, 03:09:29 AM »

He didn't post the entire video. Everyone got a lot of kills on eachother over the three hours that we fought. The video shouldn't even be titled skyyr fights the 49th. It should be titled skyyr vs 49Dallas and 49Stosky.

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2015, 03:57:29 AM »
He didn't post the entire video. =

do you want more embarassment? The film shows even more than you want it to.....

got another film, post! I was filming the whole time,  want me to post the same as Skyyr?

TC ( if I actually fought 3 hours, I was seriously more in the bottle than I realized! )

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2015, 05:35:41 AM »
He didn't post the entire video. Everyone got a lot of kills on eachother over the three hours that we fought. The video shouldn't even be titled skyyr fights the 49th. It should be titled skyyr vs 49Dallas and 49Stosky.

You really don't know when to stop, do you?  There was absolutely no editing done to the video that OddCAF posted - none whatsoever. That specific video was of my fights with TC that you tried to interrupt and got slaughtered - I wasn't even trying to fight you. In fact, I was trying to avoid you (just read the buffer chat). The only reason that video "ended" was because TC logged off, so I updated my stream to reflect that the duel had ended and that I was now slapping down 49'ers. I beat you guys so badly (as shown in the first fights) that I loaded 50-75% fuel as a purposeful handicap and laughed about it in comms.

Want proof? Go to 11:15. lol. https://youtu.be/4PVi7zbaTSo

This was at the end of the night (and there's been no editing done here either, it's simply where I exported my stream from). I had been running 50% in the Spixteen and 75% in the LA-7 and Tempest. Watch the first sortie in the video and notice my fuel load at the end of it. Then notice that I switch it back to 25% at 11:15 and specifically tell Beelowk that I did so. I then tell you at 13:45 that I had been trolling you with my fuel loadout. You proceed to get absolutely smashed for the next 32 minutes. Despite my handicap, you only managed 12 kills on me between BOTH of you, with three of those being runway strafes (yes, you were getting killed so badly that you had to resort to runway strafing to get kills) and five of them being 2v1's where you both jumped me from a higher altitude. I had 42 kills on you guys, despite my self-imposed handicap.

Let's repeat that and let it sink in: 42-12, with me running 75% fuel while you ran 25% and came in with alt 2v1 most of the night. And that's not even counting Beelowk's kills. The kill count goes to 60+ with Beelowk.

You guys tried to troll TC and I and ended up getting owned instead. I've never had that many viewers following my stream before, there were just over 100 watching at one point, and they were all from AH (for comparison, 5 viewers is usually amazing for the AH crowd).

If you think I'm somehow fudging the results, you're welcome to duel 1v1 with actual rules (like coming in at the same alt, with the same plane, with the same fuel load). We can even broadcast it. I'm sure between the talent we have here on the forums, we could even get a commentator.

Let me know if you want a rematch. Oh, and better luck next time.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 06:17:55 AM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 30-11

KOTH Wins: 6, Egos Broken: 1000+

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2015, 06:37:54 AM »
who are you referring to? ImADot? this is supposed to be fun and relaxation, Sir! Oldman is spot on with his assessment, Sir...

I did make a mistake and made a post in this forum earlier, the other day. but that really has nothing to do with respect of others interfering with a private arsewhipping of me! does it?

edit: unless you are referring to the ones who interrupted said arse whipping, lol.......

TC

I'm talking about the players who jumped in and ruined your duel. If they can't control themselves, and the DA can't control them, you have very few options available...
My Current Rig:

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2015, 07:03:17 AM »
 :rofl 49ers
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"