Author Topic: My Apologies for my Locked Thread, but...  (Read 7179 times)

Offline 49Dallas

• Copper Member
Re: My Apologies for my Locked Thread, but...
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2015, 11:31:05 AM »
I don't think you quite understand how bad you look right now. Your screenshot shows you LOGGING OFF with five kills total. That means unless you can post proof (you said you had film) of getting more than six kills, you've already lost the bet.

Poor little Dallas thought he could fly a fighter. lol

It doesn't show five total. In total it's seven, And only seven because that's all that fits in a screenshot. I do have film of me killing you and then another one of me killing you and BeelowK. The screenshot dosne't show me logging off, It shows me saying it's been a fun fight and I needed to log off because it was 3am and I was tired after fighting you for three hours. The screenshot shows me about to log off, After BeelowK and Stosky logged off. I can fly a fighter, Flying is easy, Combat and landing after combat is tricky :aok

:ahand

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2015, 11:38:44 AM »
Lol Skyyr just don't bother anymore his posts are pernicious enough to his own self.
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2015, 11:51:34 AM »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 30-11

KOTH Wins: 6, Egos Broken: 1000+

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline 49Dallas

• Copper Member
« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2015, 11:59:02 AM »
/thread

:aok

It was a bloodbath on both sides.

/thread

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2015, 11:59:42 AM »

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2015, 12:04:44 PM »
If people wanted one on one fights wouldn't they just make an arena with a password? Not trying to argue with you, I just want to know why it's a rule to allow people to one vs one, Even know the rule isn't listed anywhere. I just thought it was a place to get away from the MA and furball. If people wanted to have "private" fights they ran the risk of people jumping in. If they wanted a private fight they could make a private arena with a password. You said that a private arena couldn't hold many people but I've seen a lot of people in a private arena, More than two fighters and a witness.

The name of the arena should be the first clue of the intent of the arena.  The effort we put forth in naming sections of the terrain should also be a clue.

I have seen multiple squads go at it in that arena.  Too many for a custom arena.  Certainly, it is an option if the players want to do it that way.

However, it does not change the intent of the "Dueling" arena though.  A place where players can have private fights, if they chose to do so.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Oddball-CAF

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2015, 12:11:33 PM »
Dallas, you can play dumb and try (and fail) to put a different spin on it all you want.
The plain and simple fact is that you purposely tried to ruin a 1 v 1 -duel- (There's a reason it's
called the "Deuling Arena".) and then you and the boys got your collective arses handed to you
in humiliating fashion.
  I can honestly say I found it so amusing that I watched the entire 45 minutes of it, straight through. :D
I hope you do it again. I'll load up on popcorn.

Offline 49Dallas

• Copper Member
« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2015, 12:16:28 PM »
Dallas, you can play dumb and try (and fail) to put a different spin on it all you want.
The plain and simple fact is that you purposely tried to ruin a 1 v 1 -duel- (There's a reason it's
called the "Deuling Arena".) and then you and the boys got your collective arses handed to you
in humiliating fashion.
  I can honestly say I found it so amusing that I watched the entire 45 minutes of it, straight through. :D
I hope you do it again. I'll load up on popcorn.

You should see the two hours he cut out.  :D
I did try to ruin skyyrs fight. How many times has he ruined other's fights? It's not a rule to jump in on someones fight so I will jump in on his fight. Sure, It's not the nicest thing to do, But if it's not against the rules I will do it.  We didn't get our tulips handed to us, Sure we got killed some but we also killed some.

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2015, 12:19:00 PM »
I did try to ruin skyyrs fight. How many times has he ruined other's fights? It's not a rule to jump in on someones fight so I will jump in on his fight. Sure, It's not the nicest thing to do, But if it's not against the rules I will do it.

You ruined TC's duel, too.  Do you have a gripe with him?

Pathetic.

- jkw
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 12:21:50 PM by Oldman731 »

Offline Drano

• Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2015, 12:26:30 PM »
I believe if you took their shovels away they'd be looking for a garden trowel. If you took that they'd still be digging with a teaspoon!

A quote from Cool Hand Luke comes to mind : "some men you just can't reach"

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

"Drano"
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

FSO flying with the 412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline Mar

• Gold Member
« Reply #55 on: October 07, 2015, 12:48:49 PM »
"some men you just can't reach"

/thread
𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓌𝒶𝓇'𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒

"Onward to the land of kings—via the sky of aces!"
  Oh, and zack1234 rules. :old:

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
« Reply #56 on: October 07, 2015, 01:07:01 PM »
It's humerous that you're trying to explain disingenuous to Skyyr Dallas when it's perfectly clear to everyone here but you that it's in fact yourself that's guilty of that.  Skyyr clearly stated several times that you didn't kill him 7 times as you claimed - yet you try a sleeper play of saying "oh, here's one of 5, and 2 from somebody else, so I win".  That's kindergarten logic at best.  It reminds me of common core math principles - 5a + 2b = 7a sort of illogical equations.  Vintage Dallas however, so please continue, especially the challenging Skuzzy on DA rules part, that'll end well. 

Don't often say this, but good job Skyyr, watching you smash guys who are that discourteous to ruin that which all fighters crave - a good 1v1 fight - was very satisfying.  Thumbs up for TC as well. 
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 01:15:28 PM by Gman »

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #57 on: October 07, 2015, 01:08:07 PM »
Doesn't duel meaning two so dueling arena means that's where two people duel?? :headscratch:
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #58 on: October 07, 2015, 01:14:22 PM »
We didn't get our tulips handed to us, Sure we got killed some but we also killed some.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 01:31:10 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 30-11

KOTH Wins: 6, Egos Broken: 1000+

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
« Reply #59 on: October 07, 2015, 01:34:28 PM »
Didn't know it was a rule, There's no arena message stating otherwise. I figured it was the same as the MA, War.
 :headscratch:
Dallas, you have been around long enough to know what the Dueling arena is for. Why don't yo go back to the MA and bomb HQ or something.
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org