Author Topic: A good morning to reflect on college football  (Read 43255 times)

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
Re: A good morning to reflect on college football
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2015, 05:59:33 PM »

NOpe IM gonna say Notre Dame, you know the guys that took their ball and went home.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

omg i forgot.   :rofl :rofl :rofl

good lordy the most vile of them all.

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2015, 06:07:12 PM »
I am excited to see what Jabrill does in the future, he isn't Charles but he is fun to watch.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2015, 06:09:33 PM »

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

omg i forgot.   :rofl :rofl :rofl

good lordy the most vile of them all.
OK I am gonna live in the past here but how awesome were the 2009,2010 and 2011 games lol.
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2015, 06:23:57 PM »
You live in a state and don't root for any local team?

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2015, 06:28:02 PM »
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2015, 06:29:53 PM »
in 2011 with seven nation army playing and 110,000 yellow pom poms... I had chills.  best game ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQfYcqcacfk

its a shame touchdown jesus had to quit. that was a hell of game every year. 2nd game of the season.  then the irish would play sparty.  i guess it was more than they could bear.   :rofl

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2015, 06:50:30 PM »
Hackett is Elrond, Harbaugh is Aragorn and Michigan football is Anduril.  :bolt:
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2015, 12:12:31 AM »
Well by beloved Frogs spit the bit against OSU last weekend but, to be honest, I didn't see them or anybody from the Big 12 in the final four.  After decades of mediocrity finishing in the top 25 is a plus in my book.  I figure they'll wind up number 9 or so. 
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2015, 12:22:03 AM »
NOpe IM gonna say Notre Dame, you know the guys that took their ball and went home.

F the Irish and no to MAC/Big Ten.  But thanks for playing.   Some Michigan fans are delusional and unable to accept any facts/criticism of their team.   They are not relevant right now, but slappies will say they are.   When they actually make it to the Big 10 Championship on a consistent basis, they might be relevant again.  When they can actually win a Big 10 Championship, they might be relevant again.  Here and now for this season, UM lost to MSU and will more than likely get taken to pound town by OSU, barring an epic MASH Unit of injuries from OSU.   College Football is about what you do now, not what you did 10 years ago.     

It is funny watching you three scramble and relive your high school years, in trying to figure out who I root for.    Most of my family went to/graduated from Michigan.   But nope, since 1983 I have rooted for another team.   I will root for Michigan, as long as they do not play my team.   However, I watch quite a few games every Saturday and can separate dreams from reality. 

Ham, I went to Michigan Stadium from 1994-2004 for every Home Game except one, as my wife used to get Alumni seats.   I also wore my teams colors and gained the respect of excellent Michigan fans who sat around me and still attend their tailgates/bowl parties to this day.  Most of those fans are capable of taking of the maize and blue glasses.  Once David Brandon did the scholarship hike (while sitting on $45 million in untaxable monies) and no one in my family wanted those seats.  I got Detroit Tigers season tickets from 2005-2010, as I was already down there 30 games a season.   I watch many games on Saturday, so that torpedoes your baseless assumptions.    Watching you three knock each other over has been a riot.   Thank you for the laughs.   
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 12:25:42 AM by Masherbrum »
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2015, 12:24:46 AM »
Well by beloved Frogs spit the bit against OSU last weekend but, to be honest, I didn't see them or anybody from the Big 12 in the final four.  After decades of mediocrity finishing in the top 25 is a plus in my book.  I figure they'll wind up number 9 or so.

OSU got hot at the right moment.  They might be the one team to topple Baylor who has had a very easy schedule, but will be tested these next four weeks.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2015, 12:38:29 AM »
OSU got hot at the right moment.  They might be the one team to topple Baylor who has had a very easy schedule, but will be tested these next four weeks.

It's dang sure going to be interesting.  Frankly I hope Baylor beats OSU and my Frogs beat Baylor.  I'd call that a winning season for me :)

It's kind of a wretch for me when TCU takes on UT though.  I like both teams although I'm a little biased towards TCU.  Got a lot of history with that team going back to when I was about five. 
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Biggamer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2015, 01:43:45 AM »
you can talk about how the buckeyes have not played great all year all you want my gut feeling is they will turn it up when wishigan state comes to columbus, and as for the wishigan game well dont be suprised if you guys get smoked, i honestly dont think are team plays for cardale you can just see that he has done something that has turn the team against him they play hard enough to win and thats it when JT is playing its another team.
G3-MF

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2015, 02:46:02 AM »
F the Irish and no to MAC/Big Ten.  But thanks for playing.   Some Michigan fans are delusional and unable to accept any facts/criticism of their team.   They are not relevant right now, but slappies will say they are.   When they actually make it to the Big 10 Championship on a consistent basis, they might be relevant again.  When they can actually win a Big 10 Championship, they might be relevant again.  Here and now for this season, UM lost to MSU and will more than likely get taken to pound town by OSU, barring an epic MASH Unit of injuries from OSU.   College Football is about what you do now, not what you did 10 years ago.     

It is funny watching you three scramble and relive your high school years, in trying to figure out who I root for.    Most of my family went to/graduated from Michigan.   But nope, since 1983 I have rooted for another team.   I will root for Michigan, as long as they do not play my team.   However, I watch quite a few games every Saturday and can separate dreams from reality. 

Ham, I went to Michigan Stadium from 1994-2004 for every Home Game except one, as my wife used to get Alumni seats.   I also wore my teams colors and gained the respect of excellent Michigan fans who sat around me and still attend their tailgates/bowl parties to this day.  Most of those fans are capable of taking of the maize and blue glasses.  Once David Brandon did the scholarship hike (while sitting on $45 million in untaxable monies) and no one in my family wanted those seats.  I got Detroit Tigers season tickets from 2005-2010, as I was already down there 30 games a season.   I watch many games on Saturday, so that torpedoes your baseless assumptions.    Watching you three knock each other over has been a riot.   Thank you for the laughs.
YOu realize nobody has made it to the B1G Championship on a consistent basis right? SO you have a problem with Dave Brandon and now anyone who thinks M is good and relevant again are 'slappies' I really pitty you and this is the last response you're getting from me as I see you are not emotionally capable of having a civil conversation. Ill save your seat on the bandwagon when you're ready  :aok
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2015, 02:50:25 AM »
you can talk about how the buckeyes have not played great all year all you want my gut feeling is they will turn it up when wishigan state comes to columbus, and as for the wishigan game well dont be suprised if you guys get smoked, i honestly dont think are team plays for cardale you can just see that he has done something that has turn the team against him they play hard enough to win and thats it when JT is playing its another team.
Yeah I really dont get why JT was not the start the whole year. I honestly thought JT was just more complete QB IMO.
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2015, 06:59:53 AM »
YOu realize nobody has made it to the B1G Championship on a consistent basis right? SO you have a problem with Dave Brandon and now anyone who thinks M is good and relevant again are 'slappies' I really pitty you and this is the last response you're getting from me as I see you are not emotionally capable of having a civil conversation. Ill save your seat on the bandwagon when you're ready  :aok

Wrong and you got lippy first.   I have applied more facts into this discussion than yourself.  But you want to strut here and throw out baseless assumptions and you got burned.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 07:02:47 AM by Masherbrum »
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC