Author Topic: My "This game has become junk" rant.  (Read 18670 times)

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: My "This game has become junk" rant.
« Reply #120 on: November 29, 2015, 07:31:47 AM »
Why do so many people hate the "2v1" country ganging? You have twice as many targets to shoot at now! I would kill to have that many options to choose from rather than log in and see everyone on my country ganging one field and absolutely nothing going on with the other front.

I'm starting to think people don't want combat in this game.  :headscratch:

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #121 on: November 29, 2015, 09:39:56 AM »
Why do so many people hate the "2v1" country ganging? You have twice as many targets to shoot at now! I would kill to have that many options to choose from rather than log in and see everyone on my country ganging one field and absolutely nothing going on with the other front.

The comment earlier in the thread, "We can't take bases on Fester because they know where we're coming." really says it all.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #122 on: November 29, 2015, 09:49:14 AM »
The comment earlier in the thread, "We can't take bases on Fester because they know where we're coming." really says it all.

Wiley.

That only affects those that are capturing and not those of us fighting.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #123 on: November 29, 2015, 10:18:49 AM »

Wiley.

People can't take bases because the enemy knows where they're coming from? Just kill the enemy then and take the base. Base take missions don't need 100% secrecy, 50 NOE planes to an undefended base in order to take it. I've run a few missions before where we would intentionally create a sector of dar bar to let the enemy know we're coming and we still took the base.

Offline darkzking

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #124 on: November 29, 2015, 10:23:04 AM »
If you don't want to fight why are you playing the online?  :rolleyes:
raynos32 Leader of the 242nd Sloppy Terminators
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10/
See Rule #4

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #125 on: November 29, 2015, 10:44:20 AM »
  Well... there's always War Thunder.   :D
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #126 on: November 29, 2015, 10:47:57 AM »
  Well... there's always War Thunder.   :D

LOL
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #127 on: November 29, 2015, 11:07:56 AM »
Angry base-takers need more strategy...

It involves the brain...

It's called "thinking."
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline Bellator

• Copper Member
« Reply #128 on: November 29, 2015, 04:05:02 PM »
Well, RPM that was a complete waste of time now wasn't.
I'm certainly not trying to discourage you from playing the game.
It's still a very good game and HiTech works hard to keep it that way.
But if it gets that lopsided and you get aggravated with it.
My honest solution for it is to simply log off for the night.
Wish you well.
<S> Bellator

Offline VuduVee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #129 on: November 29, 2015, 04:28:27 PM »

trust me, people dont want combat in this game. in my opinion,  the reason they 2 v 1 a country is because there is little risk to their egos when they can avoid combat by hanging in a 30 man vulchfest/horde. its easy to kick a deadhorse. it doesnt fight back. so thats what they do. theyre hiders. like rpm.
you can up from a different base, fly for 10 mins, get there and you will immediately have every idiot there taking any shot they have to get you and youre dead in 30 seconds. so you just wasted 10 mins for nothing. you have no chance of competing against 30 easy moders who are hanging at the end of the runway. so whats the point in even trying? there is none. this is part of what you get for 15 a month. its one of the main reasons im done at the end of december. its one less customer in a game that is being killed by the players. good riddance of me.

Offline VuduVee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #130 on: November 29, 2015, 04:39:37 PM »

Wiley.
yes it does say it all. another hider crying about getting what he gives. smh

Offline Bellator

• Copper Member
« Reply #131 on: November 29, 2015, 05:18:22 PM »
I think that was kind of the point VuduVee. On a a map that's only touching in one spot you can up from three or four sectors away and fly 15 or 20 minutes. You'll find 10 enemy planes waiting on you. Doesn't matter how far back you up from. The results are the same.
We can't all be the Super Aces High Hero Latrobe is.
A broader front at least gives you the option of de-acking some other base somewhere and perhaps lure some vulcher out for an equal fight.
Me, I'd still get killed. But a least I had a chance to swing at you.
<S> Bellator

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #132 on: November 29, 2015, 05:33:32 PM »
trust me, people dont want combat in this game. in my opinion,  the reason they 2 v 1 a country is because there is little risk to their egos when they can avoid combat by hanging in a 30 man vulchfest/horde. its easy to kick a deadhorse. it doesnt fight back. so thats what they do. theyre hiders. like rpm.
you can up from a different base, fly for 10 mins, get there and you will immediately have every idiot there taking any shot they have to get you and youre dead in 30 seconds. so you just wasted 10 mins for nothing. you have no chance of competing against 30 easy moders who are hanging at the end of the runway. so whats the point in even trying? there is none. this is part of what you get for 15 a month. its one of the main reasons im done at the end of december. its one less customer in a game that is being killed by the players. good riddance of me.

see that's the thing. you want a 1v1 we have the da for it.  if you dont want to get killed at end of runway well dont up from another base and be stupid enough to fly to the end of the runway.  I mean if you just gonna do that, might as well safe the 10 minutes and up from that base.

you dont want to get killed by people in easy mode.  go play another game.  all airplanes in here are easy mode.  that includes the ones you fly since they're easily killed as you cant fly them for crap.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #133 on: November 29, 2015, 06:33:47 PM »
Well, RPM that was a complete waste of time now wasn't.
I'm certainly not trying to discourage you from playing the game.
It's still a very good game and HiTech works hard to keep it that way.
But if it gets that lopsided and you get aggravated with it.
My honest solution for it is to simply log off for the night.
Wish you well.
<S> Bellator
WTH are you babbling about? :headscratch:
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline VuduVee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #134 on: November 29, 2015, 07:16:08 PM »
see that's the thing. you want a 1v1 we have the da for it.  if you dont want to get killed at end of runway well dont up from another base and be stupid enough to fly to the end of the runway.  I mean if you just gonna do that, might as well safe the 10 minutes and up from that base.

you dont want to get killed by people in easy mode.  go play another game.  all airplanes in here are easy mode.  that includes the ones you fly since they're easily killed as you cant fly them for crap.

semp
reading comprehension sempy boy. try it sometime. i said that the same people who will gang and jump into the gang are the same ones who will run from the 1v1. i also did not say that i fly for 10 mins just to fly to the end of the runway. what i did say is that as soon as you get there, every red guy there jumps you and then youre dead in 30 secs.
for you to take up for the runner/ganger/hiders is proof that people dont want combat in a combat game. you somehow validate hiding in a gang and believe it doesnt kill the game. have some pride and compete in a game. take on a challenge and come out of your gang and risk fighting.
and for YOU to trash talk me like that is something else. considering.....