Author Topic: My "This game has become junk" rant.  (Read 18685 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: My "This game has become junk" rant.
« Reply #150 on: November 30, 2015, 06:29:22 PM »
lol no chance in hell that i PM you my location. i know for sure that you guys would immediately stalk and harrass me to kill my jet out of pure spite. in fact, i believe the only reason you are telling me to PM you, is that you think im stupid enough to tell you my location so you could spite/harrass me. terrible try.
its more proof of people trying to kill the game.

vuduvee we arent trying to kill the game.  we just trying to kill you  :noid.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline VuduVee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #151 on: November 30, 2015, 06:56:31 PM »
vuduvee we arent trying to kill the game.  we just trying to kill you  :noid.

semp
glad you admit that you harass players. skyyr got banned for it.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #152 on: November 30, 2015, 07:20:25 PM »
No we don't harass other players. Upping a 262 for the safety net of stalking lesser powered rides in an enemy country with impunity is harassing a whole front with "nenner, neener, you can't touch me". Turned out you could be touched and sent to the tower over your own medium base with all of it's ack up on the base and the nearby town.

You were delusional enough to believe your 262 equated safety and personal power in the game. Skyyr actually stayed and fought us in his 262, and sometimes took one of us with him when all was said and done.

It was easy to ask the Pigs flying prop fighters in your operational area if they saw you. Then we simply deduced from your dar dot how to cut you off. You made the mistake of invading Pig airspace in a 262 and paid for it. This is nothing new that squads have done in this game since the beginning. Razor used to kill 262 solo in his Mossi6 all the time. Many of us bag at least a single 262 each tour in prop planes. It's no big deal. Razor has gotten lazy and ups a 262 now and the rest of us fly wing cover for him. You were very lucky since his 262 kills in the Mossi are usual 1000-1200 because of the hispanos. And because of the performance differences, he stalks 262 in his Mossi to setup the perfect shot. Myself, Waystin and Razor have more perks than we know what to do with. So we don't care what happens once the chase is on. If it wasn't your 262 it would have been bombers. We primarily target bombers and 262 when we are in 262 to help remove some pressure from the knights. Fly 262 in knight land when Razor and Waystin are not on together. Better yet when neither are on to give the scramble call.

OINK Sweety Pie.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #153 on: November 30, 2015, 07:29:09 PM »
yep, there ya go skyyr/bustr, drivel on with your wannabe intellect and just make up whatever untruth you can. come to the bbs and troll me. play as dirty as possible and hide from any fight available till you have friends. kind of like youre doing here. not once did i ever say i want the game to fail. i said people like you and your guys are killing the game. i dont want the game to fail and i also think the game is set up pretty well. i believe the players are killing it and thats what ive said.

as far as you grasping for straws for anything to troll me with like the jet business. what you guys did is typical hider/runner/ganger mentality.  nits had numbers, bish had numbers, rook were low numbers. so low, in USA PRIMETIME, no less, that i was able to get my jet for 160 perks...again, in USA PRIMETIME. the frontline bases were busy and rooks were getting hammered, because that map works out like that sometimes. i was only there because my teammate asked me to help him. he was bombers. i see a 38 and then a jet. waystin in his jet immediately runs like theres no tommorrow. i knew it was  POTW, because you guys are the only squad in AH who up jets to hide in when you already have every advantage of numbers and fields. i chase waystin only long enough to get him tactically out of the fight. bc even though its waystin, i still have no want to kill his jet just because its him and a jet and just to spite/harrass a player, like you guys do. next thing i see is 2 more jets and brave waystin coming back after running away. i have no choice but to run to my base. you guys then chase my jet 4 sectors for no other reason than to spite/harass. there was NO tactical reason at all. it was pure spite 100%. it ends up being 5 of you guys hanging at the end of my runway and 2 of my guys try to help me get landed with a PW. you guys do all of this while at the same time your base has a huge furball over it, vulching your guys and taking your base. so, instead of helping your team, you guys are harrassing a single player. doing your level best to spite someone for no other reason than the reaction you get.
and thats the difference between me and you. i dont feel the need to spite someone to make myself happy. i dont run around harrassing people. you seem to enjoy it quite a bit. the evidence of that is this troll post you responded to me with. youre obviously as happy as you can be about aggravating me. that says a lot about you and your group. i dont understand how making a person miserable is satisfying to people. its low character quality if you ask me.
but its typical play from veteran players and its helping to kill the game. the game will have 1 less player at the end of december. way to go.

vudu wins!  :banana: pigs lose.  :old: pick and vulch fighter jock squads are lame to fight against.  on the same team they are lame; playing on vox, uninviting to noobs.  been the death of knights for years.  with low numbers the problem of jock vs. dweeb gets worse, kinda like a small town.  :salute

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #154 on: November 30, 2015, 07:30:03 PM »
Oh  everybody just shut up.... :old:

Offline molybdenum

• Nickel Member
« Reply #155 on: November 30, 2015, 08:32:29 PM »
you guys then chase my jet 4 sectors for no other reason than to spite/harass. there was NO tactical reason at all. it was pure spite 100%... i dont understand how making a person miserable is satisfying to people. its low character quality if you ask me.

Vudu, I avoid 200 a lot precisely because of people like you. You taunt and whine ad infinitum. If enemy players found out you were in a perk plane and decided to up en masse to get you, you probably invited it because of your conduct. Don't expect strategic behavior on the part of your adversaries when your conduct invites the opposite.

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #156 on: November 30, 2015, 08:40:42 PM »
lol no chance in hell that i PM you my location. i know for sure that you guys would immediately stalk and harrass me to kill my jet out of pure spite. in fact, i believe the only reason you are telling me to PM you, is that you think im stupid enough to tell you my location so you could spite/harrass me. terrible try.
its more proof of people trying to kill the game.

You should probably go find a safe zone and form yourself a prayer circle......
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline VuduVee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #157 on: November 30, 2015, 08:59:24 PM »
Vudu, I avoid 200 a lot precisely because of people like you. You taunt and whine ad infinitum. If enemy players found out you were in a perk plane and decided to up en masse to get you, you probably invited it because of your conduct. Don't expect strategic behavior on the part of your adversaries when your conduct invites the opposite.
i dont taunt. i gripe about things that i think are sorry in my opinion. but, what i think is sorry about the players is the norm in AHII. so im the minority in that opinion. so, im done with AH. have at it. its one less player in a dying game.

Offline VuduVee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #158 on: November 30, 2015, 09:01:41 PM »
No we don't harass other players. Upping a 262 for the safety net of stalking lesser powered rides in an enemy country with impunity is harassing a whole front with "nenner, neener, you can't touch me". Turned out you could be touched and sent to the tower over your own medium base with all of it's ack up on the base and the nearby town.

You were delusional enough to believe your 262 equated safety and personal power in the game. Skyyr actually stayed and fought us in his 262, and sometimes took one of us with him when all was said and done.

It was easy to ask the Pigs flying prop fighters in your operational area if they saw you. Then we simply deduced from your dar dot how to cut you off. You made the mistake of invading Pig airspace in a 262 and paid for it. This is nothing new that squads have done in this game since the beginning. Razor used to kill 262 solo in his Mossi6 all the time. Many of us bag at least a single 262 each tour in prop planes. It's no big deal. Razor has gotten lazy and ups a 262 now and the rest of us fly wing cover for him. You were very lucky since his 262 kills in the Mossi are usual 1000-1200 because of the hispanos. And because of the performance differences, he stalks 262 in his Mossi to setup the perfect shot. Myself, Waystin and Razor have more perks than we know what to do with. So we don't care what happens once the chase is on. If it wasn't your 262 it would have been bombers. We primarily target bombers and 262 when we are in 262 to help remove some pressure from the knights. Fly 262 in knight land when Razor and Waystin are not on together. Better yet when neither are on to give the scramble call.

OINK Sweety Pie.

your so full of it. complete drivel.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #159 on: November 30, 2015, 09:12:18 PM »
It's sad that some people believe that "their" fun out weights everyone else, except maybe their squad. This game is slowly dying and one of the reason is players who are self centered like this. It's too bad players cant have respect for others even if it is "only a video game" and help EVERYONE have fun at something we all pay to enjoy.

We all know it's not the game driving people away, it's players. What kind are you?

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #160 on: November 30, 2015, 09:25:06 PM »
It's sad that some people believe that "their" fun out weights everyone else, except maybe their squad. This game is slowly dying and one of the reason is players who are self centered like this. It's too bad players cant have respect for others even if it is "only a video game" and help EVERYONE have fun at something we all pay to enjoy.

We all know it's not the game driving people away, it's players. What kind are you?

What fun are the PoW squadron ruining for others?  I've seen nothing from this squadron that even remotely qualifie of ruining the fun of others.
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline VuduVee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #161 on: November 30, 2015, 09:52:49 PM »
What fun are the PoW squadron ruining for others?  I've seen nothing from this squadron that even remotely qualifie of ruining the fun of others.
whats the point of chasing a person 4 sectors because hes in a jet? if you kill it, does it mean there is one less jet that can be flying around? or can the jet pilot instantly reup another jet? theres only one single reason a whole squad chases a jet for 4 sectors. and Bustr eludes to that very reason. its to spite that player.
 then semp comes to this thread to talk smack to me specifically. he completely avoids the OP main topic. then his squaddies jump in. what do you call that?

Offline VuduVee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #162 on: November 30, 2015, 09:56:43 PM »
it all ties in handedly as one reason the game is dying.

Offline Bellator

• Copper Member
« Reply #163 on: November 30, 2015, 09:58:24 PM »
If I get real ignorant on forum here, can I get a bunch of stars by my name too?

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #164 on: November 30, 2015, 10:16:39 PM »
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.